The Vloggers [1D]

By tacenda-

Jazlyn Rodriguez and Adeline Blue were rapidly becoming the most watched vloggers on Youtube. How you may ask... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note <3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Contest!!
Contest part two!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Contest Winners!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chpater 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
.
note
epilogue
important :)
questions

Chapter 52

4.6K 93 16
By tacenda-

*JAZS P.O.V*

Would it be rude if I kicked Ally out? Of course it would. I was definitley annoyed, mostly because of Ally and her selfish being. I stepped out into my backyard not wasting a second as I crossed the concrete patio and laid on the soft grass. I discarded my thoughts of the dark shadows of the night around me and my disability to see very well. While we were watching the movie, I asked Ally if she was staying tomorrow as well. Thank goodness she said no, stating that her dad was coming to pick her up in the morning. I planned on going over to the boys since I would be alone. Addie had her breakfast date with Ayden at nine so we would be waking up at eight and Ally said that her dad was coming sometime around eight.

"Uh, what are ya doing?" An Irish accent spoke.

"Laying down, what the heck does it look like I'm doing?" I replied, turning my face so my left cheek laid on the ground and I could get a better view of the Irish lad. Niall was leaning on the fence in a white tank top and black shorts, smiling like an idiot. At least I thought he was wearing black shorts, they blended in with the night very well.

"You know, Louis said something similar to that to me one time." He chuckled.

"I know, I saw." I laughed with him, remembering the videos. My eyes widened at what I said. "I mean, Addie and I did not watch your guys video diaries. What?" My voice went high pitch. We may have watched all their video diaries and a couple other videos on Youtube. Hey, we need to know about our victims before we assault them!

"Caught!" He exclaimed, pointing at me with a prominent grin.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I waved him off, pushing myself off the ground.

"Why were you laying on the grass? Was it Ally?" He asked as I walked towards the fence. With a sigh, I leaned against the fence next to him.

"Addie got her good with some pranks." I grinned. "But Ally is just frustrating. Shes cool when shes by herself, but when its other people, everything has to be about her." I rolled my eyes, remembering back in high school when she would always bring the attention back to her.

"I can take care of her, you know. I've got millions of girls that wouldnt mind a brawl," He joked, grinning while holding his phone up.

I threw my head back and laughed. The thought of that was beyond hilarious.

"I'll let you know when I need them," I replied after laughing.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Im beyond okay, im stellar." I winked, chuckling to myself.

"So, tell me, what was the past life of Jazlyn Rodriguez like?" He smiled, encouraging me to talk.

"Well, I played softball since I was five. I have an older brother, Javier, whos like my best friend. I moved here last year after graduation. Addie and I are going into our Sophmore year at Macclesfield College, we start in Spetember. My dads an anthropologist so hes gone a lot and for long times. Thats one of the reasons why Javier and I are so close." I listed off my past experiences.

"What about your mom?" He asked, seeming geniunely interested.

I gave him a sad smile. "Um, she died when I was 6. She had leukemia and was sick for awhile so we knew it was going to happen one day. Its still increasingly hard."

"Im really sorry Jaz," He spoke, his voice laced with sincerity. He layed his hand on top of mine which lay on the fence.

"Thanks," I said, a small smile on my lips. A lump in my throat began to form as I thought of my mother. I was six when she passed away so I have vague memories of her. Most of them consist of her reading Nancy Drew books to me when I was five and her cheering me on at my games even though I was probably the worst player on the team. Luckily, thats changed. I have pictures of her, of course. One stands in a frame on my nightstand by my bed. We were all at the beach in Florida. We stood on the water line, my brother, my mother and myself. We were grinning from ear to ear basking in the sun and each others conpanies. Javier was eight when she died so he understood it better than I did at the time. I shook my head, not wanting to think about that anymore.

"Anyways, whats it really like being famous?" I asked, curious.

"Its different. You cant really do anything without everyone knowing, you know? But I love my fans, even the crazy ones." He chuckled, a grin spreading across his lips showing off his white teeth.

"Ive always wanted to be famous so I could be stupid and funny in front of people." I grinned. "Ive always wanted to make faces at the paparazzi and do twitcams and act like an idiot in front of cameras. Ive always wanted to start a nerf war at like a meet and greet." My grin grew wider at the thought. I have so many more fantasies of what I could possibly do if I was famous, all of them including acting like an idiot.

"Thats good. It helps you stay grounded and not let being big get into your head. You and Ads might be there one day, you're headed in the right direction." He advised me, raising one eyebrow while he gave my hand a squeeze and let go.

"We really want to go to Vidcon so we might do some crazy stuff then!" I exclaimed, grinning.

"Ill be watching!" He laughed, his blue eyes twinkling.

"Hey, Jaz does Ally know about sophomore year? 'Cause I really want to tell her so that way s-"

"Addie! Shut up!" I screamed, running towards her with my hands frantically waving everywhere. When I reached her, I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Ive been hearing a lot about this sophomore year. What happened?" Niall grinned, rubbing his hands.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" I exclaimed, uncovering Addies mouth.

"In my defense, I did not see him!" She proclaimed, pointing towards Niall.

Sophmore year was a very touchy subject for me. Something always happens somebodys sophmore year, right? Or was it just me? Either way, that night was the most embaressing night of my life. And it takes a lot for me to get embaressed.

"We're going, bye Niall!" I called out, dragging a giggling Addie with me.

The next morning was hectic. Addie slipped white peppers into Allys toothpaste causing her to freak out and run around the top floor fanning her tongue. Surprisingly, Ally had nothing to say and only sent a cold glare to Addie. Her dad picked her up at eight thirty sharp, but not before Addie slipped mashed up boiled eggs into her bag. Okay, maybe it was me.

After she left, I rushed Addie to slip on the clothes she had set out so I could give her my opinion. I wanted my best friend to look perfect for this date and perfect is what she will look like. Aydens jaw better drop, literally. I crawled onto my bed, slipping under the covers until my face fell onto the fluffy pillow. Sleeping sounded very good right now.

"Alright, what do you think?" Addie asked making me lift my head and turn my body to inspect her outfit. I was expecting cute, high waisted shorts, a nice shirt with a sharp blazer and a pair of my TOMS. I was not expecting an adorable half white lace, half red dress that went above her knees. A dress. Adeline Blue was wearing a dress without being forced too. Dont get me wrong, she does like to wear dresses but on special occasions only. My mouth was slighlty agape as I stared at my best friend.

"You're wearing a dress," I squeaked, my voice barley above a whisper.

"Do you think its too much? I mean, it is a casual dress, right? Should I change?" She rambled, moving her hands in quick motions.

"No,no,no!" I exclaimed, waving my hands in front of me. "Dont change! Its perfect, Addie!"

Relief washed over her. A small smile crept onto her lips, probably easing her nerves.

"Alright, come over her so I can do your hair, cutie." I grinned, swinging my legs to hang off the bed. She sat on the floor in between my legs while I brushed out her blonde hair. When I finished the waterfall braid on her hair, I lept off my bed and towards my white vanity where Addie dumped all her makeup.

I grabbed the mascara, eye shadow and eyeliner and sat down in front of her.

"Its eight forty-seven, so we have thirteen minutes before Ayden gets her for makeup." I informed her, uncapping the eyeliner and handing it to her. I could put mascara and eye shadow on people but eyeliner was big no no for me. I would end up poking somebodys eye out. When she was done with her eyeliner, I uncapped the mascara and lightly brushed it against her eyelashes.

"Rust colored eyeshadow always looks good with blue-eyed people." I smiled, bruhing the eyeshadow across her lids. Once I was done, she opened her eyes. Her blue eyes looked even more bright against the eyeshadow and the dark mascara and eyeliner. I tossed her some chapstick which she quickly applied before standing up and twirling.

"So?" She grinned, gesturing towards her apperance.

"You look freaking beautiful, Ads." I smiled broadly, getting up and attacking her with a hug.

"You're so pretty, its not fair." I pouted, pulling her away from me.

"You're pretty too but thanks best friend." She winked before jumping up and down in exictment. Seconds later, a knock came from the door. Silent screams were exchanged between the two of us before we ran downstairs.

"Your shoes!" I exclaimed, pointing at her bare feet.

She ran back upstairs while I jogged to the door. I swung it open to reveal a very good looking Ayden. He wore a dark blue sweater paired with dark fitted jeans and brown Sperries.

"Well, well, well. If it isnt Mr. Ayden Monroe himself." I smirked, leaning on the opened door. "Listen kid, Im obligated to give the whole 'break her heart and ill break your face' speech so there it is. Consider yourself warned." I winked as he chuckled.

"Hi, Jaz." He smiled, his hands behind his back.

"Whats in your hands?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. Before he could answer, Addie came out behind me with white flats on her feet. She smiled at Ayden who greatly returned it, his cheeks slighlty pink.

"Oh my gosh. I cant handle this cuteness. Bring her home whenever. Or you can never bring her home. Im cool with that." I grinned, nodding my head like an idiot.

"You look beautiful, Addie." Ayden smiled at a blushing Addie.

"So do you," She said and thats when I took my que to leave.

"Bye best friend!" I exclaimed, wrapping her into a tight hug and kissing her cheek.

"I love you!" I called out before stepping inside and shutting the door. I instantly ran towards the window facing the front yard where I watched Ayden grab Addies hand and lead her to his silver car, ner other hand waa holding a boquet of colorful flowers. He brought her flowers. He even opened the door for her and closed it once she sat. This was like those movies Asdie forces me to watch. The cute, sappy, romantic ones.

I squealed to myself, jumping around. Then I realized I was alone. Just as I was about to flip on the Tv from my seat on the couch, a knock came from the door. I groaned before pushing myself off the couch. I skipped to the door, opening it up to a blonde boy.

"Hello Luke, how are you this fine and early morning?" I smiled, with my eyes closed.

"Okay weirdo, come on. We're gonna hang out." He said, chuckling.

"We are?" I asked, taken aback.

"We are." He nodded his head very slowly. "I miss my best friend." He smiled, pushing me and turning my shoulders. He led me to the stairs before I slapped his hands.

"I know where my room is, kid." I laughed at him while climbing the steps.

"Come on!" He exclaimed, tugging on my arm. Someone was exicted, I wonder what we were going to do.

When we got in my room, he began informing me on how I needed to get dress very quickly. He threw random clothes at me before walking out the door and shutting it, leaving me oddly confused. I laughed it off and slipped on a pair of black, high waisted stretch shorts and a white mesh crop top. I slipped on my red TOMS while opening my door.

Lukes arm shot out from where he was waiting by my door and grabbed my forearm. He pulled me with him down the stairs and out the house, locking the door himself.

"Um, now can I ask where we're going?" I questioned him after he pushed me into his car and drove out of my driveway and onto the main road in minutes.

"Breakfast." He smirked, keeping his blue eyes on the road.

"Did you know Ayden asked Addie out?" I exclaimed, completly forgetting about finding out where he was taking me.

"Yeah," he grinned. "I told him too. And now, we're going to spy on them."

That makes perfect sense now. Luke just doesnt show up to my house at nine in the morning for no reason.

"This is why we're best friends, Lukey."

"Call me Lukey one more time and youre gonna be flying out this car," He threatned, turning to glare at me for a second but the playful demener he held told me he was only joking.

"Okay, Lukins." I smirked, looking out the window and at the passing buildings.

"I hate you."

"No! You love me!" I exclaimed, pouting and slapping his arm. "Im your video game buddy."

"Yeah, you are. You play better than most boys." He nodded in approval. The first time I came over to Lukes, I noticed the gaming system he had hooked up in his room and I shyly challenged him to a match in Gears Of War. It was a long game but in the end he won with a lucky shot.

"I play better than you!" I teased him, nudging his arm.

"Ha, maybe one day, babe." He chuckled, pinching my cheek. I slapped his hand away to which he replied to with a laugh. When we finally reached the restaurant,

Freds, we parked in the back of the lot.

"Alright, ready?" Luke smiled, his blue eyes gleaming. I replied with an enthustic yes and started to skip to the entrance until Lukes large hand grasped my shoulder.

"Not so fast kiddo," Luke spoke, pulling me back towards him.

"They'll notice you right away! Thats why you're going to wear these," He informed me, holding up a black New York snap back and pink Ray Bans.

"Why do you have pink Ray Bans?" I asked, eyeing the pink object.

"They're my sisters!" He exclaimed, shoving them towards me.

"Your sister is 6," I stated, raising my eyebrow. She was the absolute cutest thing ever. Her name was Layla and she had the biggest blue eyes I think I have ever seen.

"Do you want the glasses or not?" He asked impatiently.

"Yes, I want your glasses, Lukey." I smirked, emphasising 'your' while grabbing the glasses from his hands and putting them on my face. Before I could even adjust, Luke picked me up, slinging me over his shoulders. I pounded on his back, demanding him to put me down all while laughing uncontrollably.

"Okay, okay! Im sorry!" I yelled while laughing. I was certain people were looking at us like we had problems since Luke was running around his car with me slung over his shoulder. He finally set me down on the pavement; which I needed to grab him in order for me to steady myself.

"That was rude," I stated after I gained control of my balance.

"But you love me. Come on, we're gonna miss all the good stuff!" He exclaimed, grabbing my wrist and dragging me across the parking lot and into the restraunt. I noticed he too slipped on a snap back, his being red which went well with the white tshirt and khaki cargos he was wearing. Instead of pink glasses, he wore black. I shouldve made him take the pink.

"These glasses do not go good with what im wearing," I scoffed, crossing my arm after he got us a table right in hearing distance of Addie and Aydens.

"You look fine, brat." He rolled his eyes, pulling out the chair for me to sit in. Such a gentlemen.

"We are not here to mess with their date so no jokes, got it Jay?" He warned me after sitting down himself.

"Sir, yes, sir!" I saluted him, grinning like a maniac. I wouldnt do that to my best friend. She really liked Ayden and I wouldnt ruin that for her. Now, if Ayden was a little caca face, then I wouldnt hesitate pouring salt into his drink and spitting into his food.

"You look beautiful, if I havent told you already." Ayden smiled at her making her cheeks turn slightly pink.

"Thanks," she giggled. "You look pretty good too."

"Pretty good?" He raised his eyebrows. "I'd give myself a solid ten out of ten."

"Dont get to ahead of yourself, boy." She winked at him. I felt like I was a secret agent in a movie, spying on two criminals. Well, maybe not criminals but same thing.

I noticed Luke making movements in front of me so I averted my eyes away from the couple and towards the blond idiot. He was making a gagging motion by inserting a finger into his mouth and fake gagging. I stiffled a laugh and slapped his hands.

"Shut up." I laughed, leaning back in my chair. Luke held a goofy grin on his face until our waitress came asking for our drinks.

"Did you know I first developed my crush on you when you thanked me for filming you and Jaz?" Ayden smiled shyly, eyes casting down.

"Oh, maybe I should say thank you to guys more often if thats what it takes," Addie teased, giggling.

When the waitress set down our drinks I thanked her before taking a long sip of my Sprite.

"Be careful, If you say thank you to people, they might develop a crush on you." Luke winked, taking a sip of his Sprite. I choked on my Sprite, trying not to spit it out. I finally swallowed and coughed, patting my chest.

"Jesus, Luke. Dont tell jokes while im drinking," I playfully scolded him, narrowing my eyes.

Throughout their whole date, they held casual conversations talking about anything and everything. They seemed so comfortable with each other which had me grinning the entire time. That and the fact Luke kept throwing paper at me and said the funniest yet most random things ever. This is way I was friends with him; hes funny.

We followed them out the restaraunt, me gushing at how cute it was that they were holding hands while Luke just rolled his eyes and pretended to shot himself.

"Then why did you want to go?" I asked him after he once again fake gagged as Ayden pulled Addie close to him and layed a kiss on her cheek.

"I wanted to see if Ayden had game, as you Americans call it," he grinned, shoving me lightly.

"You make us seem like we are creatures or something," I said, pushing him back.

"Fascinating creatures, but still creatures." He grinned, slinging his arm over my shoulders.

"Oh my gosh!" I freaked, hitting his chest repeatdly. "They're kissing!" I whispered loudly. We were leaning against the wall of the restaurant watching the couple as they sat on a bench facing the spacious land occupying the back of the restaurant.

"Really? I thought he was licking left over pasta off her face," Luke replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "That is cute though," He admitted, peering at the two figures so close together they couldve been one.

"Did Luke Mitchell really just say something was cute?" I asked, feinging surprise and looking up at him.

"Ive called things cute before!" He exclaimed. "And girls," He added with a smirk.

"Ew, come on lets go home before they see us." I dragged him to the car. Once we were settled in, he drove off the opposite way to my house.

"Hey buddy, my house is that way," I told him, pointing behind us.

"I know where you live, babe. I do live down the street." He rolled his blue eyes, shaking his head slightly.

"Dont give me attitude. But seriously, where are we going?" I asked him - actually, pleaded.

"Hey, cut me some slack. I havent spent time with you nor Addie in forever! Ive been stuck with Tayler and Riley," He informed me, gritting his teeth. "And all Riley can ever talk about his herself and boys."

"I missed my gaming buddy and Addies snarky comments," He continued.

"She is snarky, isnt she?" I asked, looking at him.

"You shouldnt be talking." He chuckled, glancing at me before looking back on the road.

"Im going to pretend I did not hear that."

When we arrived at the mysterious destination I couldnt help but let out a loud laugh. He took me to Rileys house.

"I thought you might need a new video," He grinned, popping open his trunk.

Comment your thoughts!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...