THE ZOMBIE LIFE

By infinity_mj

A LIFE WITH ONLY DEATH SURROUNDING THE INNOCENT SOULS. GABRIELLA IS A KIND LOVING GIRL THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH... More

IS THIS REAL?
EQUIPED
PROBLEMS
CAN YOU LISTEN?
REPEAT
KARMA
A NEW ENDING
ATTACKED
LOYALITY
SKYHIGH
SECRETS
FOUND OUT
TIME GONE
HEALED FOR NOW
NEW STORM
FRIENDS?
WRONG ONE
FAKE
VIOLENCE
PEACE NOT BE
TEMPTATION
SOLVED
MOVE
CANIBAL
TRUST
END OF FAKE LOVE
GOOD VIOLENCE
HATE
FEEL
FIGHT
BIPOLAR
DRAMA
CAN YOU STOP
DUSK
DONT
A NEW START
KIDS
DONT UNPACK
TIME TO GROW UP
ONE LOVE
THE AGE OF FETUS
THE DEVIL WEARS SNEAKERS
GUILT
ANXIETY
GIRL POWER
GUY POWER(AUGUST PRESPECTIVE)
SAY GOOD BYE TO LOVE
Catch me if you can
SEARCH PARTY
TEARS FROM THE QUEEN
JAIL BREAK
JAIL BREAK PT2 ( CARLOS AND JAKE PRESPECTIVE)
ESCAPE
THE DEAD MAN IS TEMPORARY
THE TRUTH
THE CHAMBER
TRUE LOVE? SIKE
MYSTERY
MYSTERY PT2
REVELATION
BASTARD CHILD
NEW COMERS
ONE TOUCH
CURIOSITY DID'NT KILL THE CAT
REFUSED
INVISIBLE
INNER RAGE RELEASED
SHADE
ANSWERS
CHILDREN
LIFT OFF
SNOW MAN
POUNDING
STRESS
HIDDEN PAIN
SCOOBY DOO'S CURIOUSITY
SMILEY
EXCHANGE
THREE MUSKETEERS
PLAN
BACK TO THE BEGINNING
SPEECH
DUFFED
HOUNDED
SHE DOES'NT CARE
BET
GAMES
WARRIOR
TRAIN
AWKWARD
PRESSURE
LEADER
DOES HE CARE?
IRRELLEVANCE
ON THE MOVE PT2
ON THE MOVE PT3
ON THE MOVE PT4
ON THE MOVE PT5
IS IT FINISH?

ON THE MOVE PT1

21 2 0
By infinity_mj

While am frustratingly swinging my sword ,I kept furiously slicing my sword upon the wooden statues and GRANDMAH ETTA notices am fighting throw anger.

She stopped me and said-"Your fighting to win , not to kill."

Gabi-"Isnt the kill the win?"

GRANDMAH ETTA-"Yes , but be wise . Swinging your sword around carelessly in anger gets you killed , and am sure you dont want that."

Gabi-"Ok I understand."

I focussed on my goal, which is to win.I swong my sword with pride and honour. Then suddenly while GRANDMAH ETTA was amazingly gazing at my art I did unto the statue a red horned giant with an ax for a hand, Scales for skin and the pleasure of death rested in his eyes beheaded her.

Am shocked and I dont know what to do. My natural instinct told me to run , but the warrior in me released like a joyful prisoner.

I rushed towards it and started a war in the back yard.

The horned giant put up a good fight , but good always over comes evil. The giant sowed of seed of beheading and I returned the offer. I leaped towards it and seperated its head from its body.

Sadly that giant had friends that were coming toward us. I ran inside to call the others and told them to get the kids and we dashed out of the house.

Nikki is crying over her Grandmother. August tries to comfort her , but he just got resented.

We are now on foot walking towards no where.

Trent-"Um Gabs should'nt you know where to go to this Prince?"

Gabi-"You guys are'nt coming with me?"

Dashawn-"Why THE F*** not?"

Gabi-"Cause I said so."

Dashawn shouted-"Stop treating us like we are children. We get it that your the leader , but you will need us. (DASHAWN TURNS TO THE OTHERS AND ASKS) right guys?"

(SILENCE)

Gabi-"You guys cant fight with me . Lets just keep moving."

Dashawn turns to the others in disappointment and says-"You all are A**HOLES. You guys just use Gabi for protection and guidance , but when it comes to protecting Gabriella its an issue. (DASHAWN TURNS TO ME AND ASKS) Gabi how could you deal with them? Cant you see they were just using you?"

Gabi-"I know they were this hold time Dashawn , but they would've died with out me."

Everyone face is in shock and guilt. I've been holding that in for along time , and it honestly was'nt the best time to say it.

Rodney-"Umm I cant fight because am pregnant."

Everyone shouts-"What?"

Rodney turns to Trent and says-"I have'nt seen my period and ever since we got together most of the nights has been 'FUN NIGHTS' ".

Trent is speechless, he kept staring at Rodney in confusion.

It felt kinda awkward to see my ex and his now pregnant girlfriend , but I got to much things to worry about to take notice to them both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 663 28
Can a man who is so broken, be able to deal with his infatuation with the one girl he has ever felt anything for, or will all these new feelings caus...
746K 20.3K 33
Gabriella Stone. An everyday 16 year old girl. But she has a dark past, a past that she doesn't want anybody to know about. Though its kind of hard t...
Heart By Mara Jade

Mystery / Thriller

17K 1.1K 27
Her name was Gabriella Quintanilla. She was a senior in high school during this time. She had the looks, all the boys, the popularity, the clothes, a...
2K 123 15
Kaito Mizuminoginga wakes up one day, after he died in his world to discover he was sent to another.