"His Hoor" (Hussain Asif's Fa...

By i_khansa

"mom I don't wanna marry him. Not on any condition " She said and left the room. while I was standing here d... More

chapter #1 Intro
Chapter #2 Cast
Chapter#3 "Hoor's Family"
Chapter #4 "Hussain's Family"
Chapter # 5 " First Meeting "
Happy New Year
Chapter #6 "Panic Shery"
Chapter #7 "Tension and sadness"
Chapter#8 "Little Angel"
Chapter #9 "Happiness in the air"
Chapter #10 "Cool and Nerd together"
EXAMS
not an update but request.
i love you
Chapter# 12 "First Fight II"
Chapter # 13 " Long drive or what? "
Chapter # 14 "Cool plus Nerd is equal to a big disaster"
Chapter #15 " Is Qadar Pyaar Hai "
Chapter #16 "Baarish rehmat ya zehmat"
Happy Ami wala day
Chapter # 17 " Oh my God "
Chapter # 18 "Shehreem moments"
"Challenge Accepted"
Chapter # 19 "Hoorain moments"
Chapter # 20 " Hoorain moments too "
Ramadan Kareem
Chapter # 21 " Maha di Wedding hai "
Faces of the cast... ;)
Chapter #22 "Rub nay bana di jooriyaan"
Chapter #23 " Tumhen Dil Lagi Bhool Jaani Pery Gi "
Chapter # 24 "Dear Diary Keep My Secret"
#Wattys2016/11k:)/Chaandrat Mubarak/EID MUBARAK...
Chapter # 25 "Ishq mai dard kiyun"
Chapter # 26 "Plan for the Love Birds"
Chapter # 27 "Jub koi pyaar say"
Chapter #28 "CHAHE JOH TUMHE"
Chapter #29 "Tears & Happiness together"
Chapter #30 "Engagement is not a proper thing"
Chapter # 31 "Tu mujhe Qubool"
Chapter # 32 " Mr Deewana & his Mrs Pagliii "
Chapter # 33 "Yeh raat or Yeh mosam"
Chapter # 34 "Morning Romance"
Chapter # 35 "Some Desi Rituals"
Chaptet #36 "PRECAP"
Chapter # 37 " Asmanoon pay hai likha "
Chapter # 38 " Her last feelings "
Chapter # 39 "English Translated version of Her last feelings"
Chapter # 40 " Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasaan "
Chapter # 41 "Ek aag ka darya hai"
Chapter # 42 "Barasti Baarish"
Chapter # 43 "Realization"
Chapter # 44 "Precap/Teaser"
Chapter # 45 "Pyar, Ishq, Mohabat or Dewangi "
Chapter # 46 "PRECAP AGAIN"
Chapter # 47 "They completed each other"
New story & Eid Mubarak
103k & A/N"THANKYOU"
The Readers Choice Awards

Chapter 11 " First fight "

5.7K 302 10
By i_khansa

Assalam o Aliakum!
How are you all guys? Kadi mera haal vi puch lia kero tusi ;)
Well I am good as ever Alhumdulillah

How's the cover? Purely made by me...

So finally this story of mine completed 1.3 k... Wow its great and I am so happy for this and special thanks to all of you who are supporting me. Thanks to all silent readers also :)

Recap from previous chapter...

I was confused on her title she gave me. She just called me bhabi.

Ok may be she is Shery's relative or known. But where is he.

"Where is my husband and where is my baby?" I asked still in pain. But she again smiled else replying me.

"We are shifting you in ward then you can meet him. Actually meet them both. Your whole family is outside waiting for you."
She said and this time I also smiled forgetting my pain.

Happy Reading :)

Enjoy guys...

Don't forget to give feedback...

Hussain Asif's POV

"Hussain beta Hareem thek to hai na?"

I literally groaned this time. This was the thousandth time in half hour mom asked about Hareem.

" Mom don't you trust me? She is absolutely fine Alhumdulillah. We are almost reached why don't you go and find out yourself"

I said feeling helpless and mom came out from the car rushing towards the hospital gate.

"Mom stop where are you going?"

I asked her . She halted in her track and turned to look at me with cute kind of expressions on her face.

She was looking most innocent lady right at the moment that I couldn't stop myself from hugging her tight.

" Hussain kia ker rahay ho?" She screamed lowly and I chuckled letting her go. Finally we reached at our correct destination.

Opening the door I saw Fariya aunty , Hoor and Shehryaar standing near the baby coat.

Stepping in the room mom went towards Hareem and I went where everyone was standing. Looking at the baby I smiled.

" Yaar shery tere bety ka size bohat he chota hai. Woh bachpan mai jo lesson parha tha na Tom Thumb jis mai bacha thumb jitna hota hai.."

My words got lost in my mouth when some one pulled my left ear a bit harshly.

"Ary aunty what are you doing? These are my natural ears I have not taken them on rant."

I looked at hoor from the corner of my eyes, she was busy staring at the baby with so much concern.

There was some thing on her face which I was un able to understand.
" Jub tum paida huay thy na to tum bhi itnay say he paida huay thy. Apni pictures dekhi hein tum nay?"

Fariya aunty said and there was laughter in the room while I felt embarrassed.

My gaze shifted at her face. She was still serious while every one was laughing. Yaar kia ajeeb saroo larki hai zara bhi nahi hansti.

When she smiled looking at the baby. Why she is smiling.

" Mama look baby nay meri ungli pakar li.. Hey hey.. wait.. what are you doing. Stop it.. Its tickling..."

She said in between breaks of her giggling. Seems she is really feeling ticklish. So thats the reason behind her smile. Not bad actually she is cute.

"Mama look what is he doing? He is liking my finger seems he is hungry. Hareem bhabi he is hungry"

She said still having that cute smile on her lips. With that she picked up the baby and gave him to Hareem. Me and shery came out from the room to pay the bills and other formalities of the hospital.

"Congratulations! buddy. You are now a father of boy also. I am so happy for you"

I said happily while hugging him and patting on his back.

" Yeah thanks and you are still not married and I am a father of three children. Sudhar ja Sain or maan ja mom dad ki baat. Mom is really worried for you."

He started with his usual lecture and I felt bored when suddenly my phone started ringing.

I mentally thanked Allah for saving me from shery's tall and wide lecture. Excusing him I went to a far corner.

After giving the complete description for the new project I ended the call and turned plus bumped into some one and that person gasped loudly.

That girl was about to fall when I hold her from her waist preventing her from falling but what I earn in return was all her scolding

" Are you blind or what? Can't you watch your steps?"

I galred at her and to my shock it was her. That girl was Hoor.

Hoor Malik's POV

I was feeling hungry even I was hearing my stomach screaming for food.

As there is some monster inside my belly and is now roaring. I came out from the room and started walking in search of cafeteria.

I felt a bit dizzy and halted when someone bumped into me and I stumbled. I was preparing myself for a meet and greet with floor.

My head will definately be break down into peaces now. When two arm wrapped around my waist holding me tight and preventing me.

I was now in mid air and all my hairs were over my face.

I tried to remove them from my face but I was helpless. I opened my eyes but my vision blurry. Where is my glasses.

Oh my God What I will do without them. I felt anger building up in every inch of me.

I couldn't saw that person but I know that person is the reason.

" Are you blind or what? Can't you watch your steps?"

I shouted at that person and pushed him backwards standing straight. He stumbled but then stood straight.

I started searching my glasses.

" Just because of you I lost my specs. What will I do now? I can't see clearly."

I said and heard him clearing his throat. Next moment he said "actually your glasses are no more I am really sorry."

My eyes widened at his voice and what he said made me shocked. He was behaving all like a professional doctor. I glared at him. What he said oh my God my glasses. I wanted to cry. Why my glasses have to face all that.

"Don't you dare again coming in my way. You are the one who is responsible for my loss." I said loudly and he started looking at me.

To be continued....

Like this chapter or not?
Need your feedback so kindly don't forget to vote and comments.

Share your views also.

Any questions you need to ask? Be frank guys I am here for you.

VOTE...

&

COMMENTS...

&

VIEWS...

FE AMAN ALLAH ....

till next update...

Remember me in your prayers as I do for you :) :) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 153 16
Raghav sat in the drawing room of a bungalow, nervously waiting to meet the girl selected by his parents. Instead of excitement, he felt anxiety. Not...
845 45 23
𝘼𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙑𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 - CEO of Rajvansh Empire and next heir of Rajvanshs. He is a very reserved and no nonsense person...
1.9M 104K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
57.3K 1.6K 9
"𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔..." Siddique Khan, age 26 is an ideal Muslim young man with good values and morals. He pr...