Half Dragon Dreams

By Choi_Jinah

One night, Callie was left at home while her parents went out to a party, and right as she was going to bed... More

Dreams really do come true
Clouds of the Dragons
Meeting the King, and Life begins
Dragon Training
New Life
An old friend/..Crush..
Training with Travis
Akwardness
The Question. The Answer.
The Concert
BigBang Fun
Jealosy??
Day With GD ;P
Dragon Powers
Night with TOP :P
Date Night with Travis?
Dating..?
Fun Night :P
Rough Day
Bad Start
GD's Confession
Last day with BigBang
Goodbye BigBang, Hello long distance
Back to before...
After months, happiness :D
Telling the members about "Us"
Family Bonding Day :P
Suspicious
TOP jealousy
My Birthday
Dying my hair :3
New Enemey?
Finally telling them..
Family stuffs :3
4 Years Later... ;P
Telling the Fandom about Us
The Attack
Moving
Jiyongs Home
Finally Together
Crystal Dragon and a Special Date
Marriage
The Wedding
New Life
Authors Note

The Truth Hurts..

47 3 0
By Choi_Jinah

I woke up to my phone ringing. I quickly picked it up and answered it without even looking at the Caller ID. Callie: Hello? Jiyong: Hey Jagi.. TOP told you the news..?" I was shocked. TOP didn't lie.. They were leaving again.. Callie: Y-yea.. He did.. The second I can move im moving to Seoul.. Long Distance is really hard to handle, especially for me.. Jiyong: Yea I know.. I wish I could stay there forever but.. Work is work and, it sucks sometimes.. Callie: Yea.. I wish you could stay here too.. I'll miss you, a lot.. Do you know how long your gonna not be here for..? Jiyong: No I don't know.. A few years is what he said.. Callie: Oh.. Well, I gotta get ready for school.. Jiyong: Okay.. Have a good day Cal. Love you. Callie: Tell the others I said bye. Love you too." I hung up, and got ready for school, trying not to cry, which I failed at doing.. I got my bag and went to school.
=~=~=~=~= After School =~=~=~=~=
Again, day full or work and bullies. But today was horrible, because I couldn't go see the guys.. I went home crying, mostly from BigBang leaving. I couldn't believe they left so soon.. I looked down and I then I saw it, the Locket Ji gave me. I smiled just thinking about him. Someone poked me and I smiled even though I got startled, thinking it was Ji. But when I turned around, I saw Travis. Callie: Oh.. H-hi Travis.. Travis: Hey, are you ok? Callie: Yea, I'm crying I'm totally fine! Travis: That was stupid of me.. I'm sorry, why are you crying? Callie: Bullies is one reason. But the big reason is because BigBang left again today.. Travis: Oh, it's ok! You'll see them again, and you can still call them right?" He came in for a hug but I declined very fast. He looked confused, and while looking at me confused he saw the Locket with "Jiyong" written on it. Travis: Cal, what's that? Callie: Hm? Oh this.. *sigh*.. Jiyong gave it to me.. For my birthday.. Travis: Oh, may I ask why his name is on it and why it's in a heart shape..? Callie: B-because.. We're dating.. And- Travis: Pffff Callie! Your lieing skills are as bad as before! I don't think a Celebrity would date you!" When he said that, my tears gave in and I just broke. Callie: Why does everyone say that?! "Oh you can't date a celebrity! Liar" I hate people so much.. Go away Travis your just gonna make things worse.. Travis: Can you tell me the truth about the Locket please?? Callie: I DID TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!" *ring* *ring* I looked at the Caller ID, it was Jiyong. Callie: OH THANK GOD HE CALLED ME!!" I picked up and put it on speaker phone so Travis could hear. Jiyong: Hey Jagi, just wanted to tell you that we got on the plane, I wish i could've seen you before we left.. Callie: Yea I wish too.. Travis: WAIT YOU TWO ARE DATING?!? Callie: TRAVIS SHUT UP!! Travis: WERE DATING CALLIE HOW CAN YOU DATE HIM?!? Callie: EXCUSE ME?!?? THIS IS WHAT I ARGUED TO YOU ABOUT!! I WILL NOT NOR EVER DATE YOU!!! Aish you just don't learn! Jiyong: Cheating on me the second I leave eh? Callie: Opppppaaaaa nooooooo! I would never do that to you! Travis: Oppa? That's a dumb name.. Where did y- Callie: *slap* TRAVIS! I SAID SHUT UP!! And stop following me you creep! Jiyong: Are you ok Cal? You allready seem stressed.. Callie: I would be fine if Travis wasn't around... Jiyong: I'm gonna try and call you everyday, I know it's gonna be hard for the both of us.. Callie: Yea.. "Mom: CALLIE CAN YOU HURRY UP?? I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!" Aish.. COMING!! Well, guessing you heard that.. I'll talk you you later. Jiyong: Alright.. Talk to you later." I hung up and ran into the house, wonder what was so important. Callie: What is it mom?? Mom: Dante has a Girlfriend!! Their sooooo cute together! Callie: REALLY?! That's what was so important?? Aish mom your hopeless! Mom: Haha sorry! I just get excited!! Callie: No duh.." I went into my room and did the pile of homework I had. I took Snowbell out for a long walk after that. About and hour later I went home, it was allready 9:30, so I watched a few movies before going to bed. I had a feeling this was going to be a VERY, long few years...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.4K 27
Candace saves Johnny from a soc, never to se him again, or so she thought.... Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters: only my OC's
16K 142 23
Sequel to Drugs for Love // Dallas Winston She came back, we had it all. Then she left again. She was gone. He was nothing without her. Miracles do c...
538 65 19
My dreams never exactly came true all the way, but in my mind they everything felt so real. ( partly true story) **COMPLETED**
540 7 2
It had been a dozen years since she had left Kingslanding with the intention of never returning but here she was, on a boat coming in to dock in the...