My Type of Cinderella!✨ ( BWW...

Amour_Shae tarafından

Delilah is a preachers daughter( Christian ). Everyone knows how that life is.. Well her's is pretty differen... Daha Fazla

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25: Part II
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Prom
Chapter 36: Two Months Later
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Day Of Graduation
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 24

1.3K 56 21
Amour_Shae tarafından

Delilah's Outfit in MM😍✨

Delilah💖
We finally made it back to Louisiana, and I have to say, I miss my state, nothing is like home...

I've been back for about three days now... Pops and Taya, wasn't back from her lil monthly check up for this child.. I decided not to go, since they invited me.. I was still tired from all of that traveling..

Reggie was outside playing basketball, with a few of his friends from school...

I walked outside with my workout shorts, tank top, and my new adidas...

" Aye Reg, can I play?" I asked, smiling.

" Nah, you good bring your happy ass back in there & go talk to ya lil boyfriend," he said seriously.

" Why not?!" I pouted, bout to catch a fit.

" Dude let her play," one of his friends said.

" Forreal, she can't be that bad," the other said licking his lips.

" Fine but y'all niggas better not try anything with my lil cousin, Bruh," he said.

" Okay, but it's not bad to stare," they both said.

I shook my head, giggled and grabbed the ball..

" Okay, Reggie, you and I are captains!" I said.

He grunt walking beside me, "Okay,"

" I want the.. the brown skin one," I said smiling.

He walked up to me and high-fived me, " Que,"

" Delilah," I said.

" Alright Que, watch ya self, Kylin you on my team," Reggie said.

***********

" Dude she schooling you at your own sport," Kylin said, smiling with his deep dimples.

Reggie surely does have some hot friends, but I'm happily taken ya know. 🤗✨

" I taught her everything she knows," he said blocking me.

" Ain't that right," I said, pivoting then making the shot, which would be considered a three pointer.

" Game!" I yelled excitedly, hugging Que, " we fiya!"

That's when my dad pulled up, I didn't even notice...

I quickly pulled down my shorts...

" Yeah, you know better," Reggie said.

" Ahh shut up," I said throwing the ball at him..

Taya and he got out the car, OMG she's bigger than I expected...

" Damn she's sexy," Kylin said.

" Thank you boys!" Taya said, walking, well wobbling in the house..

Taya ^^^^ Didn't I tell you she looks my sister...

My dad looked at me, " Where the hell you think your at with those ... those things you call shorts from?"

I sighed, " Nice meeting you guys," I said walking in the house..

" You too!" They said.

I heard Reggie punch them both..

" Oww Bruh!" They groaned..

I walked in front of my dad, as he closed the door, " And this lil nasty walk you got now."

" Dad what are you talking about now?!" I groaned, at the top of the stair case ..

" You, Delilah, I don't know what has gotten into you but I'm really starting not to like it,"

I smirked at my thoughts, and sucked my teeth, before I could say anything Tay budded herself in...

" Shes just growing up honey," she said fixing my dad's collar..

" I don't care, her attitude will not be tolerated under this roof," he said.

" Okay, okay, I'll be up in my room, dad!" I said going to my room..

**********

As I was watching ATL, with Lauren London & T.I. I received a call from Zoey...

" Hello?" I answered.

" Wassup?" She said.

" Ohh nothing girl, chillin, since you know your not doing anything for your birthday!" I said laughing.

" Well change of plans, my mom booked a party at the skating rink until midnight !" She said..

" Ayee, Imma be there best believe!" I said.

" I'll be looking fah ya, don't let me down na girl," she said.

" I'm not, I'm not," I said.

After that we got off the phone, I looked at the time... Damn time passes by fast, it's after 7 already..

I texted Chrystal to come get me, put my phone on the charger and went go take a shower...

....

After I got out the shower, I looked in my closet, and saw this cropped sweatshirt, so I decided to wear that with these high waisted shorts..

Imma be the baddest 🐝 there!
😍💦✨

I looked on my nightstand of the picture of my mother and I...

I miss her so much, I really need to call her, I've been lacking...

I shrugged it off, not wanting to carry my feelings on my sleeves and put my clothes on...

I didn't really need makeup, all I ever used was eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick..

I heard a horn honk outside..

I grabbed my coat and my bag with church clothes, and ran downstairs....

Hoping that my father didn't notice... But he did.

" Wait.. Wait.. Wait! Where are you going?!" My dad asked standing up.

" By Chrystal's, a late night sleepover thing,"

" And you didn't bother to ask me,"

I didn't feel like arguing so, " I'm sorry dad, I just felt like since we've been doing this there should be no reason for me to ask ya know?"

" I guess, but next time ask sweetheart, you got some money?" He asked.

I nodded, " Yes sir," I smiled.

He kissed my forehead, " Love you,"

" Love you too daddy!" I said hurrying to the car..

Before slamming the door Reggie yelled, " No love for me!"

I giggled, getting in the car...

" Okay you have everything for church?" Chrystal asked.

" Yeah about that, I need you to drop me off at the skating rink," I said smiling..

She frowned up, " Delilah, I'm tired of covering for you like seriously, it's to the point where your going to get me in trouble as well as yourself,"

Chrystal has always been Miss. Goody Two Shoes... Like loosen up..

I rolled my eyes, " Trust me this will be the last time, I ask you to do this okay? Just bring me," I said.

She rolled her eyes and drove off..

......

~Quality💖

Someone has lil attitude😁

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

286K 7.5K 44
Naomi Washington's life was perfect. Her parents only sent her to the best schools that would stretch her brain, and challenge her mental ability. Sh...
46.7K 1.3K 27
[New Story] No. No. No. I stole my sister's boyfriend, weeks before their trip back to his native country. Russia. To be honest, I never had a thing...
225K 8.6K 26
Atarah Adriel Samia Salem, she grew up in church having to be perfect and holy her whole life that is till she meets Lorenzo, will she accept her fat...
87.3K 2.8K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...