Trust Again

By MissSnoowflake

Amelia 'Millie" Summer is 18 years old and her life is anything else than easy. She was always a life loving... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Not a chapter!

Chapter 27

5K 318 58
By MissSnoowflake

Millie's POV:

“Dare” I answered. I never answered with Dare before, never in my whole life but I didn't want to be the one who was scared.

“I dare you to kiss Jonah” the boy dressed in black told me and I looked at him waiting for him to show me who Jonah is.

I stood up and walked towards him before I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. The kiss was nothing compared to Harry but as he opened my mouth and let his tongue slip into my mouth, I let out a low moan. His lips were soft and forcing and he pulled me closer. I heard the people cheering and clapping their hands as I stepped back and smiled at Jonah. He grinned over his face and slapped my bum playfully as I walked back to sit down. I didn't look at Harry but I could see him watching me from the corner of my eyes. He looked even more angry than before and I didn't understand what his problem was. We played a few other round and as I got the dare to take Jonah for 10 minutes to a room, Harry stood up and grabbed my arms.

“Enough” he said assertiveand pulled me out of the circle. He tightened the grip around my arm and pulled me outside. There weren't many people outside any more, most of them were inside watching the few people play truth or dare.

“What is wrong with you?” he asked and I laughed. Why does he always ask me what was wrong with me.

“I'm just having fun” I told him and smiled up at him. I knew it made him furious when I acted like that.

He shook his head and let me out of his grip. I was surprised as he took a step back and let out a deep sigh.

“You're insane” he said suddenly and his voice sounded softer than before.

“I'm not”

“You are”

“I'm not”

“You're drunk” he said and looked at me again.

“Got a problem with that Mister Bartender?” I asked him, slowly getting annoyed at him for always telling me that I was drunk.

“Yes as long as you act like a complete dick” He told me looking me straight into the eyes.

I held my breath, who was he to tell me I was a dick. I was just having fun and being young. I was glad it was the first party I was able to be myself I wanted to enjoy that. I wanted to be the one I was before everything happened.

“shut up” I said getting angrier.

“Don't tell me to shut up if you're the one acting like a fool” his voice is thick of anger again.

“I'm just having F U N” I told him extra slowly.

“That's not having fun that is acting stupid”

“I hate you” I had trouble holding back the tears, I hate him. Who did he think he was.

He stayed quiet but was still watching me and I glared back at him, my arms were crossed over my chest and I stood up straight.

“What is your f**cking problem Millie?” he asked again.

“Don't always ask me what my problem is?” I yell at him. The few people who were still outside left now, giving us weird looks.

“Then stop acting like a child and tell me” his voice is getting louder too and I didn't understand why we even had that conversation. I didn't have to tell him and he wasn't the one who needed to know everything. Anger overcame me and I wanted to punch him and yell at him as I opened my mouth.

“You ask me what my problem is?” he nodded, biting his lip making me even more angry.

“My problem is that you left yesterday, leaving me alone. You didn't call neither did you tell me if you'd come to the party. Then I saw you talking with that blonde girl and when I finally found someone I like you step in and tell me its enough?” I pinched for air and began to yell louder. “Then you leave me again and I walk inside the house to see you kiss that blonde girl.. I..”
He suddenly hugged me tight and the tears began to run over my face. I wanted to hold them back but he always made me cry. The way he held me close to his body made me cry even more. He didn't say a word and I didn't want him to say something.

“I was scared last night” I confessed with a whisper and he grabbed me tighter. His head rested on mine as he pulled me into his chest. I heard his heart beating really fast and his breath was going steady. I took a deep breath smelling his cologne which I loved so much.

“I was scared to death as you left” I repeated again and he stepped back looking at me with his bright green eyes.

“I'm sorry Millie” he pressed his lips on my forehead and kissed me softly. I wished he would have kissed me on the lips I wanted him to kiss me.

I nodded slightly and he wiped the tears from my face, his thumb brushing over the wet traces. “I was angry and pissed off, I didn't think about you when I left” his voice sounded soft now and I cuddled deeper into his chest.

Something gave me the feeling that he cared for me, but at the same it was hurting me that he said he didn't think about me when he left. I wanted him to think but at the same time I didn't want him to think about me. I didn't know what I wanted him to do besides holding me and never letting me go.

“I'm sorry” he whispered again.

“Its okay” I managed to say as I took a step back and looked at him again.

“Do you want to go home?” he asked me as I sniffled. I shook my head and he raised his eyebrows.

“Why did you kiss her?” I asked him without thinking.

It was hurting me that he kissed her, the blonde beauty who was so much fitter than me and looked like a model.

“Its called truth or dare” he said his voice unreadable.

“I dare you to kiss me then” I whispered and looked at him, my green-grey eyes wide open. I didn't think before I spoke the words but I felt like I wanted him to kiss me and I was drunk and I needed him right now.

He looked down at me his eyebrows still raised as he stepped closer and grabbed my hips. His touch alone sent shivers down my body and he squeezed me against his hard chest.

“You dare me to kiss you?” he whispered, his breath was all over my face.

I nodded slightly before a low “Yes” escaped my lips. He smirked as he bent down and connected his lips with mine.

His soft and warm lips made me shiver and I stood on my tip toes trying to get closer to him. My eyes were closed as I could feel him smiling. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. His grip around my hip got harder as he pressed me against him. The kiss got heated in only a few seconds and he opened my mouth with his tongue, slowly exploring my mouth. He groaned as I moved my hand up to his hair and grabbed his curls. The familiar feeling of fireworks in my body overcame me again and shivered as he moved his hands up and down my back only touching me with his fingertips. Goosebumps appeared on my skin as we both reached for air. I could tell he liked it as he pressed me against his hips again, the bulge in his jeans was highly visible.I smiled at the thought that I was the reason for it and he chuckled under my lips.

“Sorry” he managed to say but I just shook my head and connected my lips with his again.

As we pulled apart I smiled up at him and he smiled back. His eyes were back to the soft green shade I adored so much and his touch was soft again. He pulled me in for a hug and I rested my head on his well toned chest as I put my arms around him and squeezed him closer. I could feel him hold his breath and I stopped, looking up at him with a worried look.

“What wrong?” I asked him confused.

“Nothing, my muscles are just a bit sore” he shook his head. I decided not to ask any further question and hugged him again, this time lighter than before.

We heard the people cheering inside and Harry stepped out of the embrace.

“Do you want to go back inside?” he asked me.

“Yes” I answered quickly before I stepped towards the big glass door.

Harry walked behind me and as I stepped into the house I felt his touch in my shoulder. I turned around to see him checking me out. His eyes went up and down my legs and upper body until they stopped at my eyes.

“You look beautiful today” he whispered before he pecked my lips softly.

“You look different today” I told him and smiled as he poked my nose with his index finger.

“Thanks” He murmured and we both walked into the living room.

They still played truth or dare and I looked around to find Ruby but I couldn't find her, I saw Ollie and Caitlin standing in a corner, eating each others faces and I felt the need to kiss Harry again. My head was spinning but I decided to let it go. Nobody needed to know that I liked him that much. Yes I liked Harry, he gave me a feeling no one else ever gave me. He saved me, protected me but scared me at the same time. He was mysterious and so kind at the same time. I looked at him and our eyes met as he grabbed another drink and took a sip. I wanted to reach out for another drink as he grabbed my hand and shook his hand.

“I think you had enough Millie” he whispered into my ear and I held his breath. Even his voice made me feel those fireworks in my stomach.

I walked closer to the circle were the still played Truth or Dare and watched them. Jonah was looking at me as I walked closer and his eyes lit up but suddenly he looked down on the floor and I wondered what his problem was as I felt a hard chest against my back. Harry. He just stood there, not touching me just letting me know that he was there. Some people looked at us and the looks the blonde girl gave me were angry. I bet she was jealous or something else. She looked at Harry and took a sip from her beer, moving the bottle neck weird in her mouth. I swallowed as I realized what she was doing and Harry tensed behind me, he cleared his throat and left a few minutes later. The blonde girl chuckled and screamed “Dare”.

“I dare you to take of your shirt”

I gasped at the words from the weird guy, but the blonde girl put the shirt over her head and smiled in the round. I could hear the boys holding their breath as they watched over her almost perfect body. She was only in her bra and skirt now and the black bra showed her full breasts. She really looked hot, I had to admit.

“Truth or Dare, Millie” she asked me suddenly with a smile around her perfect lips.

“Truth” I answered without thinking and the people started to laugh.

“Did Harry ever show you how good he is in bed?” her smile got bigger as she looked at me with her bright blue eyes.

I gulped and my cheeks flushed at her words. Everyone was staring at me and I felt uncomfortable, answering the question. I could feel Harry standing behind me again, but I didn't know if he heard the question.

“Millie?” her voice brought me back to reality and I lifted my head from the ground to look her straight in the eyes.

“No, because I don't sleep with everyone who wants to have me” I answered and turned around.

“As if he would want you right” she yelled after me and I ran out of the room. I walked straight into the kitchen, trying to hold back the tears again. I didn't want to cry but they don't know how I felt about sex.

Ruby was standing in the kitchen talking with another guy as I walked past her and fakes a smile.

“Hi babe, are you enjoying the party?” she asked me and I could tell by the way she spoke that she already had more than enough alcohol.

“Yes its great” I answered and grabbed me some water from the fridge.

I walked back outside as I decided to go home. I was disappointed that Harry stayed inside after the girl obviously like to hurt me. I grabbed my jacket took one last sip from my water as I went towards the door. My house wasn't that far away from Rubys house so I could easily walk. I didn't think about the danger of walking alone in the middle of the night as I closed the door behind me.

A/N: 

Whoop whoop updated fast because you guys surprised me with your votes, I love you  guys thanks for commenting and telling me what you like and how stupid Millie is sometimes. I know haha she annoys me too :P but it will change the story is about to change their direction. 

Keep voting and comment for faster updates, love you all :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 1.4K 80
Do you what it feels like to get hurt by the one and only person you love and trust? Do you know the pain and suffering you go through because of it...
85.8K 1.3K 34
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...
228K 4.8K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
621 2 27
When 20 year old Nora Mill Hooks up with 21 year old pop star Harry Styles only to find that she is now stuck with his child. Will he be there for hi...