The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

Av Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. Mer

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 130

749 20 2
Av Bluemoon609

_________________

Chapter 130

__________________

Kyokai yawned as she walked home after school, Kyoya had to patrol the school and Ryohei was busy with clubs. She paused when she noticed the kids playground, she have never played in it before she thought. She would always play in the backyard with Kotoya or Ryohei so that the other kids won't bother her.

Once the kids were all gone, she went to stand in front of the swings. She placed her school bag aside and sat on the swing "doesn't seem to be fun" she mumbled as she slight swung back and forth using her legs.

She flinched when someone stopped the swing from behind, she looked up "Yo !" Furutani smiled "S-Senpai !" Kyokai's eyes widen and almost fell back "wow !" He caught her "are you alright ?" He made her sit on the swing again "you startled me" she glared "sorry" he smiled "what are you doing ?" He asked, she looked down "just thinking" she shrugged.

"On the swing ? Can't you just sit on the bench or something ?" He stood next to her "no, I want to feel what's it like to play in those things" she swung with her legs back and forth "you've never sat on a swing before !?" He said shocked "it's like the best part of the whole playground of childhood !" He laughed as he stood on the other swing and swung back and forth, she stared at him.

He sat down and glanced at her, he flinched and looked away "so did you think about it ?" He asked "about what ?" She looked ahead "the thing I told you few days before" he said "umm sorry, I don't quite remember" she scratched her cheek "I asked you if you would pretend to be my girlfriend" he said, she paused "excuse me ?" She glared at him.

He sighed heavily and stood up "okay fine, I just wanted you to go out with me" he stood in front of her "I already told you, I'm dating someone" she said "I know, I know" he sighed "but.." He held onto the chains, she stared up at him with wide eyes "you know what, forget it" he pulled back "sorry" he rubbed his neck "I need to go now, it's getting dark and Kyoya must be waiting at home" she got up and picked up her school bag.

He blinked "he lives with you in the same house !?" His eyes widen "don't look at me like that, that decision was made by Kyoya and I since middle school" she glared "I must go, see you tomorrow, Furutani" she said and walked away "Furutani ?" He frowned.

Kyokai sighed heavily as she opened the door of her house "I'm home" she mattered, Kyoya came out of the kitchen "where were you ?" He glared "out" she took off her shoes and placed her school bag aside "this late ?" He raised a brow "I spaced out" she said "didn't call you an idiot for nothing" he said "shut up" she glared.

He sighed "anyway, don't be late again" he said "dinner is ready" he entered the kitchen, she frowned and followed him "oh" she saw the food ready on the table "you cooked this ?" She said "yes, I did. I'm not useless in this house you know" he said and placed a pot of rice on the table "sit down, we're having curry" he took off the cooking gloves and placed it aside.

She only stared at him, he looked at her and frowned "what ?" He said. She walked, wrapped her arms around his waist, and pecked his lips "Arigatou, it's really sweet of you to cook dinner" she smiled, he blushed and looked away "w-who's being sweet, idiot ?" He glared, she chuckled and kissed his cheek "let's eat, I'm hungry" she stretched her arms.

She picked up the plates after they were done and placed it in the sink "you done the cooking, I'll do the dishes" she smiled at him "it's not fair for you to do that chores the whole day along taking care of the school" she said. He got up and hugged her from behind, his arm around her shoulders and the other was carelessly dangling on one "but you do the chores everyday, let me do it" he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"No, I'll do it" she said "Kaaai~" he buried his face in her neck "what ?" She said "look at me" he said and she did "let me do it" he said "no" she said and he pecked her lips "let me do it" his lips moved against hers as he spoke "how about we do it together ?" She said "fine" he stood next to her "grab a towel, I'll wash you dry" he said and turned on the water, rolling up his sleeves "hai !" She smiled and went to open a cabin.

After cleaning up, they went to bed. She waiting for him as she sat on the bed reading a book. He soon came in and closed the door behind him "let's sleep" he said "you go ahead, I'll read this then I'll sleep" she said "you know what ? I'm not that sleepy" he laid down on top of her and buried his face between her breasts "hmm~" he snuggled on her and hugged his waist "comfy ?" She stroked his hair "I am now" he mattered drowsily.

"My bear" he mattered "yes, I am yours" she said "that's odd for you not kicking me or yelling at me" he said "too focussed in the book to care" she said "good" he closed his eyes "ah !" She winced when his hand went under her top to grab her breast "Ita.." He pulled back his hand as she bumped her book on his head "sleeping, no touching" she continued reading her book "I hate you" he mattered.

The next day after school in the boxing club, Ryohei winced when he fell on the floor after getting beat up by Kyokai "again !" He stood up and held up his fists "come on, Ryohei. We've been doing this for a while now" Kyokai sighed heavily "just one more time ! I know I'll win to the Extreme" he said "fine" she said and punched his face, he fell back "I win, let's go home" she took off the boxing gloves.

He sat up and took the boxing gloves from her "how come I never win against you in anything ?" He mattered to himself "hey.." She knelt in front of him "it is good to never give up, your spirit is as bright as the sun" she said, he looked at her "don't let that sunshine fade" she closed eyes smiled, his eyes smiled.

She stood up and got off the boxing ring, he stared at her shocked "are you coming ?" She glanced over her shoulder after she picked up her school bag "h-hm" he nodded and watched her walk out the boxing club.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ryohei" she said as they parted ways "oh !" He smiled, watching her back as she walked away. His smile dropped as he clenched on his chest. Ever since the incident with Iwasaki Akiko, Ryohei started to have strange feelings whenever he's around Kyokai, even with Kyoya. He laid down on his bed once he got to his house, remembering what happened when Kyokai drowned that day.

Ryohei opened Kyokai's mouth to blow but paused when he bent down so close. He blinked a couple of times in confusion and fear, they waited for him to blow but he didn't, he couldn't "what the hell are you waiting for !? Do it ! Kai will die if you stay like that !" He thought "wait, this is CPR to the Extreme right !? Hibari wouldn't mine right !? But doesn't that mean that Kai and I will kiss !?" He thought.

"Move !" Kyoya pushed him aside and blew in Kyokai's mouth "come on !" He pushed on her chest and blew again. Ryohei stared from behind with a blank face "why I didn't do it ? I couldn't do it ?" He thought.

Ryohei clenched on the pillow as he remembered how would Kyokai smile at him "don't let that sunshine fade" he thought of what she said "keep practicing and one day you'll defeat me" what she said back in middle school "let's go home, Sasagawa/Ryohei" the same sentence she used to years.

"Ugh !" He threw his pillow at the wall. Kyoko was in her room when she heard a thud "Onii-chan ?" She knocked on Ryohei's door and opened it "oh Kyoko, did I wake you up ?" He said, she shook her head "is everything alright ?" She asked "everything is Extreme !" He laughed, she smiled and closed the door.

He glanced at the photo frame of him with Kyokai and Kyoya. He clenched on the frame at the sight of Kyoya with Kyokai "I Extremely knew it" he thought "I fell in love with someone I'm not suppose to fall in love with" He stared at Kyokai.

The next day, Kyoko was about to leave when the doorbell rang, she opened the door to see Kyokai "hey Kyoko, is Ryohei here ?" Kyokai asked "isn't he running as usual ?" Kyoko frowned "I always bump into him on my way to school, mind if I checked his room ?" Kyokai asked "not at all" Kyoko shook her head "I cant believe it" Kyokai said when they entered Ryohei's room "why are you still sleeping, Sasagawa !?" She yelled, making Ryohei sit up in surprise "Kai !?" He fell off the bed.

"Let's go, we'll be late for school" she said and left the room with Kyoko. He face palmed and slightly blushed. After changing and eating something quick, he rushed outside to see Kyokai waiting for him with Kyoya "come on, your going to get us all late" Kyokai said "why did we come here if he id ?" Kyoya said "don't be like that" she told him "I'm sure Ryohei, was tired from yesterday, right Ryohei ?" She smiled at Ryohei, who flinched in surprise and blushed.

Kyoya narrowed his eyes at Ryohei's actions but decided to ignore it "o-of course ! We've been training yesterday for a long time ! Ahahaha !!" Ryohei nervously laughed "no good, class is going to start by the time we reach there" Kyokai glanced at her watch "Yosh ! Let's run to the Extreme !" Ryohei clenched on his school bag and started running "hey !" Kyokai ran after him. Kyoya sighed and followed him.

During class, Ryohei rubbed his neck as he tried to figure out how to answer the class work "are you having difficulty understanding the lesson ?" He flinched as Kyokai turned to face him "n-no !" He shook his head "I can tell by your face" she said and pulled his notebook "here" she gave him her notebook "if it's answers that called cheating" she said "it's notes of the whole lesson, that called helping" she said and looked ahead.

He stared at her back and glanced at her notebook "Kyokai's hand writing..." He thought "it's so neat" he thought and stared at her back again, the way her hair fell off her neck as she slightly bent forward "her hair always gets really long fast, why does she keep cutting it ?" He thought "s-she looks kind of beautiful with long hair" he blushed "hmm~" he rested his head on the desk "why does she makes me feel this way when she's already dating !!?" He thought and gritted his teeth.

After class, Kyokai looked behind her to ask Ryohei to return her notebook when she saw him sleeping. She got up and knelt next to his desk, staring at his sleepy face "that's odd for him not to snore" she thought "Oi Ryohei, class ended" she poked his cheeks. She flinched when he let out a small snore, she chuckled "Ryohei" she shook him "wake up"

Ryohei frowned and opened his eyes to see Kyokai's face "ah your awake" she said, his eyes widen "Kai !" He stood up and stepped back "Itai !" The back of his head hit the window, he fell on his knees while holding his head in pain "are you okay ?" She asked worriedly "I'm fine to the Extreme !" She flinched when he stood up, ignoring the pain of his bump.

"That seems serious, let's go to the clinic" she stood up "no, I'm Extremely alright !" He said "come on" she grabbed his hand and dragged him with her "I said I'm fine !" He said as she dragged him in the hallway "it's not good to not put an ice pack on that bruise" she said.

"Excuse me" she opened the clinic door and they entered "stay here" she made him sit down on the chair and went to search for an ice pack "I found it" she came back "I'll d-do it !" He sat back "stay still" she pulled his shoulder and pressed the ice pack against the back of his head.

He blushed as he stared at her breasts, not knowing what to do, she doesn't seem to notice, he gulped "umm K-Kai" he said "just stay still" she took one step closer to see where to put the ice pack, his eyes widen as his face was close to her breasts "ah !" Her eyes widen when the ice melted "Tch, what a cheap bag" she stared at the pack full of water.

She pulled back to put the pack back to it's place, not knowing that it actually melted because of how hard Ryohei was blushing, smoke coming out of him "Ryohei !?" She was shocked when she looked at him "do you have a fever ? Your burning" she quickly pressed her palm on his forehead, and he blushed even redder that he might explode any time now. Her eyes widen when he fainted "R-Ryohei ?" She blinked.

=Time Skip=

After school ended, everyone was already going home "no, the answer was A" Ikuto said "no, I think it was C to the Extreme !" Ryohei said "Kyokai/-chan !" They looked at Kyokai "it's B" she said "agh !!" They fell on the ground "idiots" Kyokai mattered "b-but you two did your best" Tsubaki said "no Kaneko, they didn't study at all" Kyokai said.

"Where's Kyoya ?" She asked "I think he got Disciplinary committee meeting" Souji said "I want to go home" she stretched her arms "hey stop !" They looked behind them to see a couple of guys bother a girl, but lifting up her school bag above her "hold this" Kyokai gave Ryohei her school bag and walked toward those students "oooh !!" They looked away as Kyokai beat them up "here" she gave the girl the school bag "A-Arigatou !" The girl said.

"Hayashi-chan is so strong !" Tsubaki smiled "but sometimes mean and scary" Souji admitted "no offense" he told Kyokai as she came "it's alright, I like to be called mean and scary" she smirked and threw her bag over her shoulder. She blinked when she an arm around her from behind "Yo" Kyoya smirked "Kyo !" She smiled "when are we going ?" She faced him and held his hands.

Ryohei frowned "where are you guys going ?" He asked "oh ! Kyoya is taking to this place where you can see all kinds of flowers in Japan, more like a flower festival" Kyokai said "where do you want to go first ?" Kyoya pulled out a map "oh, we should go to the canoe on the lake under the trees" she pointed "wait, it's Sakura trees, never mind then" she held her chin "what's wrong with Sakura trees ?" Tsubaki asked "Kyoya feels uncomfortable about it" Kyokai said "can we move on ?" Kyoya glared, not liking talking about the topic.

"How come I didn't know that ?" Ryohei said "weell.." She rubbed her neck "it's kind of..for couples only" she said "huh ?" He blinked "you don't have a girlfriend, that's why you can't go" Kyoya said straight forward "Kyoya !" Kyokai smacked his head.

"You were taking so long" he said "because I didn't want to hurt his feelings !" She said as they walked away "you know that he have difficulty around girls" she whispered "see you tomorrow !" She waved, they waved back. Ryohei only stared as Kyokai smiled at him "cheer up like the sunshine you always are" she said "ah !" He smiled brightly.

Once they were gone, his smile dropped "what's wrong, Sasagawa ?"
Souji said "i-it's nothing" Ryohei shook his head "your quieter than usual" Tsubaki said "i-is that so !?" He laughed "face it, Sasagawa. Your jealous of Hibari" Souji said "jealous of him from what !?" Ryohei said rather angrily "I'll just go home ! See you tomorrow !" He jogged off, Souji and Tsubaki glanced at each other.

The next day was weekend, Ryohei was having a late night jog when he spotted Kyokai sitting on the swing in the empty playground "Yo Kai !" She looked up to see Ryohei jogging toward her "what are you doing here without Hibari ?" He asked "Kyoya had something to talk about with Kazumi-san and I just came back from the company" she explained.

He held onto the chain and swung her back and forth "you've never played this before. You would always just sit on it while kids were bothering you" he said "Furutani told me it's fun to play with, I don't see what's fun about it" she mumbled "it is fun ! I'll show you to the Extreme !" He said.

She frowned when he told her to stand on it, she did and felt she was about to fall "h-how is this suppose to be fun !?" She clenched on the chains as the swing shook "because you can do this !" He grabbed the chains, jumped on the swing, rocking back and forth. He laughed as they swung higher "t-this is kind of fun" she said "I told you !" He grinned.

His eyes widen as she laughed. She gasped when she fell forward, but she didn't as she hugged him, clenching on his back "that was close" she sighed in relief, he slightly blushed as she rested her chin on his shoulder "Arigatou" she whispered "you always define what's fun" she mumbled.

"K-Kai !" He said "hm ?" She looked at him "I-I want to tell you something.." He said in a serious tone, which made her worry "what is it, Ryohei ?" She asked "I..I.." He didn't notice he was leaning into her face "wah !" They suddenly fell off the swing with him on top of her.

Their eyes widen when they noticed their lips were too close, he quickly got off her and backed away "s-sorry !" He blushed "it's alright.." She sat up rubbing her head "accidents happen" she smiled "I'm still sorry though" he rubbed his neck "I need to go" she stood up and cleaned herself from the dust, he frowned as she offered him a hand, he took it and she helped him stand up.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I had fun" she smiled "a-ah !" He smiled back "want me to walk you home ?" He asked "no, I'm good" she shook her head. He watched her walk away "Kyokai.." He whispered "wait !" He yelled, she stopped walking and looked at him.

Her eyes slightly widen as he hugged her tightly "I just want to give you a goodbye hug !" he laughed "oh" she slightly smiled and hugged him back. His eyes sadden as he buried his face in her hair "sorry Hibari" he thought "I fell in love with her"

After saying goodbye, they both parted ways, Ryohei decided to have a walk before returning home "you got the nerves to make a move on her" he stopped walking "why didn't you do anything then ?" Ryohei said and looked at Kyoya, who was leaning against the wall "I just wanted some evidence to make sure I'm right" Kyoya said.

Kyoya walked toward him "mind giving me an explanation ?" He glared, Ryohei stayed silent and clenched his fists "this has nothing to do with you" he looked away "what's not includes me ?" Kyoya raised a brow "about you in love with my girlfriend ?" Ryohei's eyes widen and he glared at Kyoya "your lucky that Kyokai is clueless to notice" Kyoya said "don't call her that !" Ryohei glared at him.

Kyoya smirked at his action "so I was right" he said, Ryohei frowned "the Monster is in love with my Devil" Kyoya said "I'll give you a warning, Sasagawa Ryohei, since I don't want my snowflake to cry about her best friend's death.." Kyoya said "make another move on her and I'll personally bite you to death" he death glared and walked passed him.

Ryohei glared "so what if I love her ?" That made Kyoya stop walking "then I'll make sure you'll never see her again and kill you with my own hands" Kyoya said and continued walking, Ryohei gritted his teeth and ran after him "you Bastard !" He threw a punch, Kyoya grabbed his wrist and kneed his stomach.

What Kyoya didn't expect, was a punch in the face by Ryohei "hn" Kyoya stepped back and glared, Ryohei glared back "let's fight like real men, by using our fists" Ryohei raised his fists "that's alright with me" Kyoya said. They ran toward each other with a fist reach to punch one another.

Kyokai flinched when she thought he heard something. She left the kitchen to see the door and gasped when she saw Kyoya came back all injured and bruised "what happened to you !?" She rushed to cup his cheeks "your all hurt" she said "did you have a fight with Pervert Freak again ?" She said, he remembered his fight with Ryohei that ended up as a tie "yes, something like that" he patted her head.

"Your knuckles are all bloody" she held his hands and stared at the browns marks on his knuckles "ah yeah, I need to wash it" he pulled back his hand and went to the bathroom, she followed him, confused about Kyoya fighting with fists not tonfa, especially with Dino.

She watched him dry his hands after washing it "at least let me help, it looks serious" she pulled out first aid from the closet, then a small towel to make it wet "Kyokai, I'm fine" he said "no, you are not" she said and tried to clean the blood from his forehead "just leave it" he said "no" sge said "Damn it, Kyokai ! Just leave it" he yelled.

She stared at him then placed the towel on the sink "fine, I'm going to bed" she said and left, He sighed heavily at the slam of the door. After cleaning the blood, he went to the bedroom to see her sitting on the bed, reading her book with a stern face.

He sat on the bed across her and placed a roll of bandage on her book, she frowned and looked at him "I need help" he lift up his fist for her. She closed the book and put it on the counter. She took the bandage and wrapped it around his hand "sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you" he said "it's fine" she mumbled.

She took a small bandage from counter and put it on his bruised cheek, then kissed it. She took his bandaged hand and gently kissed it. He stared at her and pecked her lips "Kai.." He whispered against her lips "do you hate me ?" He asked "eh ?" She blinked "do you have feelings for someone else ?" He glared "is this what's all about ?" She said and chuckled "no, I only have feelings toward you only" she hugged him.

He buried his face in her hair and kissed her head gently. He pushed her hair to peck her neck "I love you" he mumbled, she blushed "me too" she mumbled. She flinched when he pinned her on the bed "say it" he whispered.

She frowned "say it ?" She repeated, he bent down "say that you love me" he whispered in her ear. She gasped when he nibbled her ear, he entwined their hands that had the rings "say it" he whispered "I--ah !" She gasped when he kissed her weak spot behind her ear.

He rested his forehead on hers and waited for her to say those words, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked his lips "I love you" she whispered against his lips "I love you so much" she hugged him "those are the words I wanted to hear" he thought and hugged back.

She flinched when he laid down next to hers, his arms still around her "my bear" he mumbled against her hair "alright I'm yours, your hugging me too tight" she blushed as she tried to push him "no" he put his leg around her "my snowflake" he growled "yeah yeah" she wrapped her arms around him "what about me ?" He looked at her, she hit his back "my cloud" she blushed, he kissed the top of her head.

He stared at her as she finally fell asleep, he placed her hair behind her ear and gently kissed her forehead. He remembered what his and Ryohei's fight was about and glared "no one will ever steal you from me" he whispered as he stroked her hair, she frowned while sleeping and hugged him tightly "even if it was the closest people I know" he buried his face in her hair.

His eyes looked up at the counter as her phone vibrated, he took it and opened the screen to see the ID caller, he glared at the name of Ryohei showed with a picture of him in the background. Kyoya closed the phone then placed it on the counter, he hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go "mine"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

198K 5.1K 114
"The snow that can protect all, be all and do all, harming those who harms the family, even though it's heart is cold as ice, the Guardian of snow." ...
52.6K 1.9K 8
After the fight in the future, Tsuna has problems with sleep. Who do you think will help him? :) Pairing: Hibari x Tsuna (1827) Rated: T Sequel: Cure...
2.1K 30 1
Ame Hikari and her guardians are going to being attending Nami Middle with Vongola's 10th. As the Head of the Hikari Family, who dropped out of schoo...
17.1K 398 16
This is my collection of Hibari Kyoya X Reader one-shot. Enjoy~ Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Akira Amano does Started: 12th January...