Those Crayons (On Hold until...

By MissRadMad

Chase had shared his crayons with Ella at Playgroup and they were best friends ever since. Now they are 17 an... More

Those Crayons
Chapter 2 - Those Crayons
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapyer 5 - TC
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

2.7K 34 20
By MissRadMad

Heyy!! SO this is dedicated to the Amazing Tori for all her nagging fo me to upload at school... xo :)

Tor - just don't kill me

How are you all anyway??? I know i haven't been on much lately i have been way busy buit only one more week of school!!! YIPPEEE!!!

I am planning a huge writeathin over the holidays... I will finish (hopefully) editting my first to books (Vampire Princess Series)

Write some more chapter for this book as well as all my other ones

AND Get started on my new book 'Mommy and Me' for my best friend Brodie, it will be coming out next year.

Anyway onto the chapter...

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY

Chapter 14

“Chase put me down… Chase I’m warning you!” Ella screams as I ran across the sand with her over my shoulder. “Chase don’t!” she continued to yell while banging her fists on my back.

“No way, I’m never letting you go,” I reply smugly running into the water.

The water splashed around us as I ran into the ocean; once I was deep enough I dove into the water pulling Ella down with me.

She let out a scream as we dove under the water.

“You are so dead!” she yelled when we resurfaced.

“I don’t think you could live without me,” I replied moving my hair out of my face.

“Yeah well,” she started then she splash water in my face.

“You don’t want to play that game now do you?” I questioned raising my right eyebrow.

“Try me,” she replied going up with the wave and back down again.

“Come here,” I said jokingly running after her in the water.

I reached my arms grabbing Ella by the waist pulling her in. The wave made her move in closer to me so now we are standing chest to chest; I couldn’t help but stare into those big blue eyes of hers.

I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear while she wrapped her arms around her neck coming in closer.

He’s your chance Chase… come on.

“Hold your breath,” she said in a rush taking in a big gush of air staring at the oncoming wave.

“What?” I questioned confused.

As she pulled me down under the water I took a breath. The wave came over us; I then came up for air.

She resurfaced smoothing her hair out of her face showing off her new bikini and may I say she looked smoking.

“Race you to the shore!” she yelled diving into a wave letting it take her towards the shore.

I quickly followed her action racing her to the shore… unfortunately she just beat me. Well I may have let her win.

“Haha I won,” she stated proudly, hands on her hips.

“You had a headstart,” I whine.

“Whatever.”

I skim up and down her beautifully toned body in that little bright pink bikini.

“What are you looking at?” Ella questioned.

“Lunch,” I replied absentmindedly.

“Huh?” she questions pulling that little confused face that always looked too cute.

“Lunch how about, lunch,” I say quickly snapping out of my day dream.

“Thought you said that come on I’m starved,” Ella states a smile covering her face as she grabs my hand pulling me up to where our towels were laid.

*

“These are the best chips ever,” Ella commented taking another bite out of her chip.

“I know,” I reply looking out at the ocean.

“What you taking credit for them now?” she jokes nudging me.

*

We spent the rest of the day chatting about anything and everything, we made sandcastles, swam, sun baked, swam, played some one on one footy and swam some more; there were numerous times when I wanted to kiss her… But I couldn’t, not yet at least.

*

“This has been the best day ever,” Ella says resting her head on my chest as we sat in the sand watching the sun go down.

“I know a way it could get better,” I reply smoothing her hair.

“I don’t think it could,” she said looking up at me like she wanted something to happen.

“You never know what’s right around the corner,” I said.

As the minutes lingered on I became more nervous.

Come on Chase just do it.

Come on Chasey boy.

Its six simple words.

Will you-

“What are you thinking about,” Ella asked snapping me out of my day dreaming for the 3rd time today.

“Nothing,” I replied.

“You’re lying,” she accused me.

“Am not!” I told her.

“Yes you are; you were doing that face,” she said.

“What face,” I wondered.

“The face that you do when you’re thinking,” she slouched and pouted her lips and widened her eyes, “That face.”

“You’re funny.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Now what is it you were thinking about?” she questioned.

Okay Chase it’s now or never, you can do it.

I took a deep breath then brought myself to do it.

“Will you go out with me?”

“sure we can go out with mum and dad and your parents too, we actually haven’t been out for dinner in a while,”

“No Ella, Not like that. I mean just you and me…”

She just frowns and her forehead creases in confusion.

I take a deep breath,

“Ella will you be my girlfriend…”

****************************************************************

Hehehehehee Ainsley is evil for leaving it here isn't she :P hehe

Hope you all loved it and i know you all are going to hate us for the cliffy :P Oh well...

And just a reminder that this is COPYRIGHTED!!

So please no stealing, if you just ask i will be understand and most likely allow you to use SOME ideas. xo Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 2.2K 43
Ruby just started at her new school and trips into a complicated life, involving her best friend's boyfriend, Matthew. And God, did she try to keep a...
4.1K 154 17
My high school bully parents just happens to be my families closest friend. Great this is gonna be a fun year of college. No love life , no friends...
373 41 16
"Dad, there are a few things that a teenage girl is supposed to hide from her parents. It's a rule. Read the rule book." I told him seriously. "Okay...
1M 25K 29
"You should really tell him soon," Austin said as he walked closer to me. "It's complicated," I sighed, avoiding eye contact with the greek god stan...