Trust Again

By MissSnoowflake

Amelia 'Millie" Summer is 18 years old and her life is anything else than easy. She was always a life loving... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not a chapter!

Chapter 26

4.8K 187 26
By MissSnoowflake

Millie's POV:

I spent the day in my bed. Waking up, crying again, drifting off to sleep. The last time I checked the clock it was nearly 11pm and I wasn't tired any more. I didn't know why I cried. I just felt like crying the whole day. My eyes were swollen and were hurting. I stood up from the bed, turning on the light and walked down into the kitchen to see that there was still no sign of Harry. I began to feel scared. He knew I didn't like to sleep alone in the house, he said he wont let me alone. I walked back upstairs again, falling back on the bed. I curled into the sheets and tried to close my eyes. I wanted to sleep but I couldn't. I turned on the laptop, putting One Tree Hill on trying to make me forget about what happened. But not even One Tree Hill could help me. I began to cry again, soft sobs were leaving my body and before I could even realise it I cried myself back to sleep.

As I woke up the next day it was 7am and I instantly walked down to check if Harry came back. He didn't. I held back the tears which appeared in my eyes and decided to go out for a walk. I wanted to get something from the bakery. I grabbed my purse and my phone, locked the door behind me and began to walk. I hoped nobody would see me and nobody would recognize me. My sunglasses over my eyes, with my hair up to a messy bun I walked into the city. The cars were driving past me and as always when a car drove slower I flinched but I tried to keep myself relaxed. It was a long time since I walked alone through the streets and I weird feeling overcame me. What if. No, I shook my head and walked faster, not this time. This time I wanted to go out like a normal person without any fear. Where is Harry? I always felt so safe with him around me. Why did he let me alone? What was he doing? Where was he? My mind was going crazy and I let out a deep sigh as I saw the bakery in the distance.

I ordered me a croissant and a bottle of orange juice before I walked out of the bakery and sat down on a bench. People were talking and walking past me and the sun was slightly shining. I began to eat as I thought about calling Harry and asking him where he went but I decided against it. I needed him yes, but I didn't want him to know that I was scared and I didn't want him to feellike the only one who could safe me.

I started to walk back home and as I reached the door I was glad nothing suspicious happened. I walked into my room and into the shower, tried to cover up my swollen eyes with some make-up and walked towards the cupboard to decide what to wear to Rubys Party. I looked at the watch to see that it was only 8:30am and I had plenty of time left. A few moments later I grabbed my phone and dealt Rubys number, I never asked her when the Party would start.

“Hi” she answered simply.

“Hi Ruby”

“What wrong?” her soft voice was filled with concern.

“Nothing, I just wanted to ask when the Party would start” I tried to let my voice sound strong.

“6pm”

“Oh okay” I looked at the watch, how would I spent the time until 6pm.

“But if you want to you can come by earlier and help me with all the party arrangements” she suggested and I let out a sigh, hoping that she hasn't heard it.

“Yes I would love to” I answered.

“I can pick you up in half an hour, I need to go to the supermarket around your house before”

“Okay perfect, I'll be ready” I was glad she suggested it and I really wanted to help her.

“Good see you then” Ruby sounded stressed but that was probably only because of the Party.

“See you” I hung up and started to pack all the things I needed.

As Ruby picked me up half an hour later we drove to the supermarket and by the amount of alcohol Ruby bought I assumeshe invited lots of people. We didn't really talk about anything important but I could see it in her eyes that she wanted to ask about Harry. I was glad as she didn't but the looks she gave me were weird. She checked me out and she every time I bent down to put something from the shopping trolley into the Car she locked over my body. I could see her in the corner of my eyes and I wondered what she was looking for. Was she looking for bruises and scars? Was she thinking Harry would do something like that? Or did she find out about.. you know. Only the thought about my past tightened my chest and I faked a smile at her to tell her everything was okay. Ruby smiled back and as we drove to her house, I was glad that there was so much work that she didn't have time to ask me anything and we just started to organise everything and being the two best friends we always were.

The time went by quickly and at 4.30pm everything was ready for the guests to come. It was the first time I thought about Harry again and I wondered if he would come to the Party. I decided not to wait for him he wouldn't come anyway. We put the drinks into the big fridge and put the chips and popcorn on the table before we hushed upstairs to get ourself ready. I choose my black leggings with a ruby colored deep cut out shirt and decided against wearing something with long sleeves. Today I didn't care that everyone could see my skin, I was tan. Tanner than usual and the weird thing was, I wasn't scared to show. I put some big armbands over my scars and a necklace around my neck as I started doing my make-up. I wanted to put more make-up on, I wanted to be something different tonight. I wanted to be the one I was before everything happened. I did my eye-liner and Mascara stronger than usual, put some powder over my face before I started to use my eye shadow and lipstick. I turned around to look at Ruby but she already looked at me and nodded approving.

“You look wonderful” she smiled and I thanked her.

“Look at you, then you know what wonderful is” I smiled and she chuckled.

“Come on bestie, we're gonna party tonight” She threw her arm around my shoulder and we went back down.

Ruby put in some music and turned it loud as she handed me a beer.

“Ruby I don't like beer” I whined.

“You can't start with the long drinks now” she told me and winked.

“Okay okay” I gave in and grabbed the corona.

We clinked with our bottles of beer and both took a sip as we sat down and waited for the guests to come.

At 6 pm there was still no sign of anyone but then a few minutes later it seemed like they were all coming at the same time. I lost Ruby in the big crowd and my eyes went bigger and bigger as the house was already full but there were still people coming. I wondered where we wanted to dance and sit when there were so many people but as soon as I saw them going out in the garden I knew what Ruby was doing the past few days. She cleaned the garden again. Our garden were we partied nearly the whole last summer. Well the summer before I started to be weird. I loved Rubys garden, it was big and the furniture was amazing and I just enjoyed being here again. I wondered how I managed to miss all those parties the last year.

Suddenly the music was turned off and I heard Rubys voice as I walked into the big living room. Ruby was standing on a table and smiled at me as she saw me walking through the door.

“Okay guys, I'm glad that you're all here and I want to have the best party ever tonight, who is in?”

Everyone cheered and screamed.

“That sounds good” Ruby continued “I just want you to be careful, don't break anything. A few of you already noticed we can smoke and party outside in the garden too and I bed you not to go towards the flowers. Beer and drinks are in the kitchen, you can take whatever you want same goes for the food.”

Again everyone else cheered and screamed.

“Thanks to everyone who came and brought something with them, I'M glad we can spent some time together.”

Everyone put his drink up in the air and I looked at Ruby. She looked so happy and I knew she was nervous about having so many people in her house, I prayed they'd all be careful with her furniture and the flowers. Yes Rubys flowers.

“One last thing” Ruby began again “I want to thank my best friend, Millie for helping me today and being the best friend ever. You don't know how glad I am that you're here and that you're here partying with us. Thanks for everything and I love you” Ruby got teary eyes as she looked at me and I mouthed an I LOVE YOU TOO back at her as she smiled an put her drink up.

“Okay Party people, lets get the party started”

The music began to play again as I walked towards Ruby and hugged her. We both held us for a few second before she whispered into my ear.

“I'm glad you're back, babe”

I nodded not wanting to cry and stroke over her back.

“Lets go and party” I whispered and she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the fridge.

We drank lots of alcohol and ate chips, we danced and had fun and I didn't think about anything else than being happy that I was with my friends again.

I saw Ollie and Caitlin standing together in one corner as I walked towards then and hugged them both.

“Wow you look amazing” Caitlin stated as she looked down my body.

“Thank but look at you” I smiled at her and she laughed.

“So you two huh?” I whispered while looking at Ollie and Cait once again.

“Yes we two” Ollie smiled.

“I'm glad and it was time” I told them and we all laughed.

Ollie pulled Cait closer and she leaned against his chest as he placed a soft kiss on her head.

“Okay okay, I let you too have some love time” I laughed and turned around to go out in the garden. I grabbed myself another drink and sat down on the bench outside.

The way Ollie held Cait made me feel jealous, I wanted someone to hole me like that. To be here with me like that and to protect me whenever I need someone. I wanted someone I could trust again.

I watch the other people in the garden and I saw some more couples. My chest tightened and I felt a weird feeling as my thoughts went over to Harry. Where was he and what were we? I was used to him now being around me and the daily fights and every time he annoys me. I felt safe around him and I have to admit whenever I saw him I had this weird feeling in my stomach. I didn't know what it was but it felt good.

“Where is Harry?” I heard Ruby asking behind me as I turned around.

“I don't know, he isn't here” I told her and tried to smile.

“I just saw him a few minutes ago and that is why I checked up at you”

“He is here” I tried to hide the surprise in my voice, my heart instantly began to race.

“Yes” Ruby answered simply. “Be careful Millie” she told me before she left again.

I sat there on the bench with my long drink in my hand completely confused and thinking about the fact that Ruby saw Harry. I haven't heard anything since last night but he came. He came to a Party even though he didn't knew anyone. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen to grab me another drink as I saw him standing there talking with a blonde girl. I've never seen her here and Harry looked different. His hair was different and out if his face and he wore a grey shirt instead of his black and white shirts. On his feet he had black converse instead of his white ones and he held a drink in his hand. I looked at the girl and my chest tightened when she laughed with Harry and put her thin arms on his chest. She obviously liked Harry and they both seemed to know each other. They both looked happy and for my likings she was standing to close to Harry.

I swallowed the weird feeling down and walked towards the fridge to grab me another drink. I decided to make it extra strong, maybe the weird feeling would go away and I could have fun. I turned around to see if Harry was still standing with the blonde girl but they both disappeared so I decide to go back outside. I sat back on the bench with the only difference that another person sat beside me. He was looking like my age and I smiled at him before I sat down. He held a beer in his hand and a cigarette in his other hand as his eyes moved over my body. I felt uncomfortable but decided to stay sitting on the bench, I couldn't always ran away from everything. He chuckled as he looked into my eyes and I smiled a faked smile back before I took a bid sip from my drink. I began to feel dizzy and the alcohol in my veins made me feel better. I began to like the loud music and the people around me and I forgot about Harry. As my glass was empty I didn't even mind the boys coming closer to my side. He started to talk with me and I shook my head or nodded. As he said something funny we both laughed and he took his chance to and laid his hand on my tights. I jumped at his cold hands on my body but relaxed soon as he didn't move his hand anywhere else. He began to talk again, he was funny and made me laugh. I liked laughing in that moment leaned closer to him. He smiled down at me and I smiled back.

“I think its enough now” I suddenly heard a husky but angry voice behind me and I jumped up.

The boys looked at me with big eyes but I ignored him as I turned around to face Harry. He stood there with his drink in his hand, his hair up to something that seemed like a messy quiff. Gosh he looked so gorgeous. I was surprised by myself that I thought about Harry being gorgeous right after he just scared the shit out of me.

“We were only talking” I began but stopped soon, I didn't have to explain what I was doing to Harry. He wasn't my boyfriend or anything. The boy beside me grabbed my arm and wanted me to go with him as I looked up at him in fear. That wasn't a good idea, not when Harry was here. I looked at Harry and I could see him getting angry, his knuckles around the beer glass turned white and he bit his teeth together. He scared me in that moment.

“Maybe its better you let me go” I whispered to the boy and he nodded before he hugged me and disappeared.

Harry came closer now, he stood exactly in front of me and looked down at me. I wasn't able to look at him so I stared at the ground and tried to slowly go backwards to the bench again because I began to feel dizzy and I wasn't sure if I could stand any longer.

“What was that?” Harry asked his voice thick with anger as he grabbed my hand and forced me to stay in front of him.

“Nothing” I answered still not looking at him.

“Did you drink?” he asked me.

“Yes, a little” my voice was nothing more that a whisper.

“I thought so, you're acting stupid” he let me go and I sat back on the bench as he stood in front of me, looking around as if he was searching someone.

“You should go home” he said after a while and I lifted my head to look at him.

“And you should stop telling me what to do” I answered, getting angry at his bossy acting.

He laughed at my words and I crossed my arms in front of my chest, trying to stay calm. Whenever he acted like that I could feel the tears in my eyes and I didn't want to cry now. Not on a party where I began to have fun.

“I can find someone who can drive you home” he started ignoring the fact that I glared at him with angry eyes.

“You can drive home yourself, I'll stay here cause its my friends party” I told him and stood up.

I wanted to turn around and leave him alone outside, but as always he grabbed my arms and pulled me back. He took a bid sip out of his glass and put it on a table before he grabbed my second arm too.

“You are drunk” he stated.

“And you are stupid” I told him, liking the way how I could speak whatever came to my mind. I liked being drunk, I didn't feel scared of telling him what I thought and felt.

“Stop acting like a child” he said grabbing me closer,his eyes were furious and I knew it was probably time to stop but I liked playing around with him.

“Stop being one” I smiled up at him and he shook his head in anger. His grip tightened and hurt me again and I flinched as his cold hands moved further up my body. I could tell he was angry but he tried to keep himself relaxed and controlled.

“What is wrong with you?” he asked, looking me straight in the eyes.

“What is wrong with you?” I snapped back, smiling teasingly at him. I liked playing that game. I liked seeing him having trouble to hold back his anger. I like making him angry.

“Harry they're waiting for you inside” I heard a voice behind me and as I turned my head I saw the blond girl from earlier. Harry let go of my arms almost immediately and nodded in her direction.

“I will be there in a minute” he mumbled and she left again.

“I will be there in a minute” I repeated with a high voice and rolled my eyes.

“Any problems with that?” he asked me, slowly grabbing my arms again.

“No, I'm going to find the nice guy then” I poutedmy lips.

“You don't” he hissed and tightened his grip again.

“I can do whatever I like Harry” I said, my voice getting angrier.

He didn't answer but I could see it in his eyes that his mind was going crazy and that he thought about a good answer. I hoped silently that he wouldn't find one.

“I need to go” he told me after a minute and I shrugged my shoulder.

“Do whatever you like. You always leave” I shook my arms to loosen his grip and he released me as he stepped back without looking at me and walked straight into the house.

I felt hurt and surprised that he let me go so easily and I wanted to know what they're doing as I walked into the house. I saw them all sitting in one circle, with cups and glasses in their hands.“Truth or Dare, Lindsay” I heard someone say.

“Dare” she answered and I stopped while watching them play. I hoped nobody would see me and took a sip from another drink.

The game was pretty lame until they asked Harry and he answered with Dare. He had to kiss the blonde girl with the red dress, to whom he talked before and I felt a lump in my throat. I didn't want him to kiss anyone else. I wanted him to kiss me. He grabbed her hips and slowly leaned in before he pecked her lips. The crowd booed because it was not a right kiss but he shrugged his shoulders and sat back down. The girl smiled over her whole face and sat down beside Harry before she leaned her head on his shoulder. I could see him tense but I was unable to move or say something. I never felt something like this. I felt anger inside of me but at the same time I was hurt and I wanted to scream at him. Before I could think about what I was doing I stepped closer to the circle.

“Can I join?” I asked them and they nodded at me before I sat down. Sending a glare at Harry who watched me with big eyes. The alcohol in my blood took over my brain as I was asked for “Truth or Dare”

A/N: 

I know you've all waited ages for that chapter  but I've been really, really buys. SORRY!

SO VOTE! I already wrote the next chapter so I could upload it today :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1K 8
[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Harry is clueless when it comes to stuff relating to the bedroom. His nervousness on the to...
3.9K 185 13
Alora Jones; a shy, 20-year-old who has spent all of her life struggling with her weight. It doesn't help that the main cause of that is because of h...
85.9K 1.3K 34
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...
11.2K 1.4K 80
Do you what it feels like to get hurt by the one and only person you love and trust? Do you know the pain and suffering you go through because of it...