The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Kyokai In Wonderland

569 16 5
By Bluemoon609

__________________

Kyokai In Wonderland

__________________

Kyokai yawned as she and Kyoya walked back home after school, today was a long day for Kyokai, with the projects, lessons, studying, and long classes "finally, the day ended" she groaned and stretched her arms above her head "maybe you should take a nap when we get home" Kyoya said "oh I'm not just going to take a short nap" she yawned "watch out !" A baseball suddenly hit her face and she fell back "ah ?" Kyoya blinked.

Everything seemed black after that, everything was so quiet. Kyokai groaned and slowly opened her eyes "Kufufufu~" she sat up, she looked behind her and saw nothing, she looked ahead and saw Mukuro close to her face.

She gasped and backed away from him "w-what are you doing, Mukuro ?" She said "hm ?" Mukuro smirked "I see your finally awake" he chuckled.

She blinked at what he was wearing, a weird looking, red and while tail suit, with glasses, and bunny ears and tail "what the heck are you wearing ?" She raised a brow "where's Kyoya ?" She looked around "Oya Oya..." He glanced at his pocket watch "I need to be somewhere now" he walked away, more like hopped away.

"Wait !" She stood up "answer my question, what's going on ?" She asked as he hopped away "I'll answer once we meet again, I'm busy right now" He smirked "Matte Mukuro !" She ran after him.

Without noticing, she gasped when she fell in a hole that appeared out of nowhere "w-where the hell did this come from !?" She glared while falling. As she was falling, she didn't notice her school uniform was changing. She hit was suppose to be tree branches all the way down then landed on the ground with a thud "Itai~" she sat up and rubbed her head in pain "eh ?" She blinked in confusion.

She was in weird looking place, most likely a forest. Trees and flowers everywhere, many paths to take, and it was dark because of the tall trees blocking the sky, which made her wonder about that since she was underground.

But what made her shocked the most, was the blue short uniform she was wearing "heh !?" She looked at her black shoes and long knee socks then touched the ribbon that was around her head "heh !!?" She touched her long hair "what am I wearing !?" She said "how the heck- !" She span around while staring at the uniform.

"Kufufu~" she looked up to see Mukuro hopping away "Mukuro !" Kyokai ran after him "Mukuro !" She took the path that she thought he hopped to "I don't have time for this, I need to go home" she thought "ah !" She tripped and fell on the ground.

She sat up rubbing her arm "I need to be careful where I run to" she mumbled to herself "now I lost the sight of Mukuro" she sighed "Yare Yare.." She glanced around in surprise "who's there !?" She stood up and quickly searched in her pockets for her guns.

Unfortunately, she didn't find any pockets to begin with "Damn it ! I don't have pockets or my weapons !" She stomped on the ground "my flames doesn't seem to work here either" she stared at her palms "what is this world !? Peace and safety !?" She growled.

"Man, your annoying" Lambo suddenly appeared, laying down on a tree branch, arm and leg carelessly dangling "adult Lambo ?" Kyokai looked at him "Ya" He looked at her and greeted with a smile.

Lambo was wearing striped clothes, purple and black, with cat ears and tail "hey what is this place ?" Kyokai asked "hm ? It's Wonderland" he smiled "Wonder..land ?" She tilted her head "why am I here ?" She said "I cannot answer that" he said "how can I get out ?" She said "I cannot answer that either" he said "are sleeping and being lazy all you do ?" She glared "and eating candy" he smiled.

She noticed her apron got a pocket, she searched in it "lucky !" She pulled out a piece of candy "here" she tossed it and he caught it "ah thanks you" he grinned "now tell me how to get out of here" she crossed her arms.

He removed the candy rapper and ate the candy "it's this way" he pointed to the right "thanks, I'll award you with grapes later" she said and started running "wait, wasn't it that way ?" He pointed to the left "Meh, she'll find her way" he shrugged "I'm getting grapes anyway" he turned invisible.

While Kyokai was running, she noticed that it started to get darker and darker the more she ran further "eh ?" She looked around and thought she was being watched, as if the trees got faces too "you seem to be lost" someone whispered in her ear.

She gasped and flipped that person "why am I not surprised ?" She glared down at Dino "don't do that !" She said "you might want to cover yourself, I can see everything from here" he said. Kyokai covered herself from below and blushed "you dirty Pervert Freak !" She started to stomp on his face.

"Okay !" He sat on a huge mushroom, Kyokai noticed his appeared beside the bruises she gave him. He was wearing a blue suit, blue dress shirt underneath, white tie and gloves, blue shoes, and a hat.

He tilted his head and his held his ankles after crossing his legs "so what brings you here ?" He had Romario, who was a tree, light up his pipe "I was wondering the same" Kyokai mattered "I just want to go home"

She frowned as Dino blew smoke "that's a quite difficult question" he chuckled "you don't smoke, Pervert Freak" Kyokai sweat dropped "oh right" he said and started coughing "boss !" Romario panicked.

Kyokai crossed her arms and waited them to finish "you done ?" She asked "ahem ! Yes" Dino cleared his throat "I cant get you out, but I know who can" he said "really ? Is it Mukuro ? Because I've been looking for him for a while" she said "no, not him" he shook his head.

"But as you take this path, you'll find someone who can help you" he pointed and smiled "oh thanks" she ran off "you should have told me to fly her all the way there" Kazumi landed in front of him and flapped her butterfly wings.

Dino chuckled "let her find her way while meeting some friends to help her" he smiled "oh ! Your so smart !" She hopped while clapping her hands "I'll go watch !" She flew away.

He caught her ankle and pulled her back down "Itai !" She fell sideways on his lap "your not going anywhere" he poked her nose "Mao~ ! You never let me have fun !" She pouted and crossed her arms and legs "sorry sorry" he chuckled and wrapped his arm around her, blowing smoke "honey, you don't smoke" she reminded him "again !" He coughed.

=Time Skip=

Kyokai sighed heavily, she kept walking and walking for what felt like hours, thinking she was actually walking in circles or not. She pushed a bush to see a long table with empty chairs. She frowned and walked toward it.

"Excuse me ?" She looked around "Yo !" Yamamoto suddenly popped in front of her "ah !" Kyokai backed away in surprise "what out !" Yamamoto said as she fell back "wow ! Careful there !" Gokudera caught Kyokai from behind and pushed her to stand up. She took a few steps forward, almost falling "HEEEEII !! Be careful !!" Tsuna panicked, Kyokai calmed down after getting her balance back, they sighed in relief.

Her eye twitched as she thought they looked ridiculous. Yamamoto was wearing a colorful suit, with a half ripped top hat. Gokudera was also well suited, with a bow tie, and bunny tail and ears, one of them was bent. As for Tsuna, he was also wearing a suit, with mouse ears and tail "the hell am I looking at ?" Kyokai thought.

"Hey miss, want to have tea with us !? Or maybe sushi ! I love sushi ! Do you love sushi !?" Kyokai had to bent backwards as Yamamoto bent down close to her face "I will have tea if you show me the way out of Superland" her brow twitched "Superland ? Never heard such a thing" Yamamoto said "we live in Wonderland !" He laughed "yeah I'll show you the way out" he grinned "really ?" She said "we'll talk about it over tea !" He smiled.

Gokudera and Tsuna suddenly pulled out a sheet out of nowhere and put it on across the table. Yamamoto and Tsuna started to pull out food plates from under the table that she was sure it was empty before. Kyokai sweat dropped at the piano music background that Gokudera was playing.

She flinched when Yamamoto grabbed her hand to spin her around, then made her sit down on the chair, and gently pushed it toward the table "Tadaa !!" They separate their arms after sitting down, Kyokai awkwardly clapped.

"So ? What would you like to know ?" Yamamoto smiled as he poured tea in the tea cups, not noticing he over pouring "here" he placed a tea cup in front of Kyokai, but accidentally spilling some on the table "umm thanks" Kyokai took napkins and placed on the spilled tea "I would like to know how to get the hell out of here" she glared at them "I guess she doesn't need sugar" Tsuna said, they nodded.

"Why am I wasting my time here ?" Kyokai thought as she sighed "have you seen Mukuro ?" She asked "heh ?" They titled to the side "a guy with weird bunny ears and tail that hops around like a fool" she said "I don't know about him, but we got Gokudera" Yamamoto laughed "why you- !" Gokudera popped a vein "there is a way out" Tsuna said.

They paused "what ? Tell me" Kyokai said, they glanced at each other and nodded "I guess he'll accept, your kind of pretty" Yamamoto said "excuse me ?" Kyokai glared "right Gokudera, Tsuna ?" Yamamoto smiled "y-yeah" Tsuna blushed in embarrassment "d-don't ask me that" Gokudera covered his mouth "we'll show you the way" Yamamoto laughed, Kyokai sighed,

They walked through the trees and the dark to reach their destination. Kyokai's eyes widen at the roses and the heart shaped bushes and trees, along with the huge red castle "so pretty" she thought "stop !" Heart card guards suddenly surrounded them "shoot !" Gokudera said as they covered Kyokai for protection.

"Wait.." Kyokai narrowed her eyes at the weird hair styles, just like Kusakabe's "don't tell me !" Kyokai's eyes widen "you got the nerve stepping on my property" Kyoya showed up looking all loyal, with the black and red suit, a red cape, and shiny crown "who dares disturb the King of Hearts to the Extreme !?" Ryohei stood in front of Kyoya as a card guard too.

"No, now you ruined it" Kyoya looked away "I'm sorry, I wanted to say something" Ryohei told him "you should have said something better" Kyoya said disappointed "what do you want me to say then ?" Ryohei said "just drop 'to the Extreme', it's annoying" Kyoya said.

Gokudera popped vein "we didn't come here for no reason !" He glared "someone needs your help actually" Tsuna said "the King of Hearts does not care !!" Ryohei separate his arms "better ?" He looked at Kyoya "just need a little practice" Kyoya said.

They flinched when he looked at them "I have no intention to help any peasant" he turned to leave "now leave to your homes !!" Ryohei waved his arms "that's why we're here ! I want to go home !" Kyokai stepped ahead.

She flinched when they looked at her "what was it that you want ?" Kyoya said "I just want to get out of Wonderland and go home Kyoya" Kyokai glared, their eyes widen "hn ? You do have the courage to say my name so casually" he narrowed his eyes "alright" he said "that simple" they thought "I don't feel like having more crowds in my kingdom" he explained.

He stared at her for a second, she noticed his eyes glanced at her from head to toe. That's when she saw his evil smirk "on second thought.." He held his chin "you look fine to me, I'll keep you" he smirked "what am I ? A pet ?" Kyokai glared "I like her" he smirked "Tetsu, she'll be my queen" he pointed at her.

"Hai, Kyo-san" Kusakabe nodded "wait ! I don't want to be your queen !" Kyokai glared and gasped when he forcefully pulled her toward him, putting his arm around her hips "are you disobeying my orders ?" He held her chin and smirked, she didn't know why she felt the heat on her cheeks.

He smirked at her reaction "do you still refuse to be with me ?" He held her chin "w-wait.." She held onto his shoulder as he nibbled her ear. He suddenly wrapped his arms around her and jumped out of the way to dodge Gokudera's dynamites.

"She will not be your queen ! We don't want another ruler !" Gokudera said and pulled out more dynamites, Tsuna wore his gloves, and Yamamoto pulled out a baseball from his top hat and turned it into a katana.

"Kufufufu~" Mukuro smirked while watching them from far "Tch, how annoying" Kyoya said and grabbed Kyokai's hand, pulling her to stand behind him and holding his tonfa. They jumped out of the way as Kyoya launched his chain, then tossed his tonfa at them "don't let them get to me" he told the guards "hai !" They said.

He turned and dragged Kyokai with him "get back here, Hibari !!" Gokudera ran after him, but the card guards blocked their way "anyone who gets close to the King and his new queen will be beaten to the Extreme !!" Ryohei walked sideways "charge !!" They attacked each other.

Meanwhile, Kyokai gulped as Kyoya dragged her up the stairs. Her eyes widen when she spotted Mukuro standing on one of the open windows "have fun" he winked and disappeared "hey !" She ran after him "try to run away and I'll bite you to death" Kyoya pulled her back by her arm.

He pushed her inside a room and closed the door behind him, she glared as he locked the door "got to find a way out" she looked around and turned to run toward the window "where do you think your going ?" He caught her hand, he pulled her and carried her bride style "for every king, there is a queen" he smirked and she blushed.

He noticed she was staring at him with slight fear, she clenched on his shoulder as he walked and laid her down on the bed. He sighed heavily as he sat on the edge of the bed, she sat up confused "aren't you going to rape me ?" She said "no, why would I do that ?" He looked at her confused "n-never mind !" She looked away.

"H-Hey do you even know me ?" She asked "not that I remember" he held his chin "I've never seen you around here" he smiled at her "I've been wondering about something since I came here" she said "beside all of you guys don't know am I" she thought "what ?" He said "what is this place ?" She asked "your dream" he said "eh ?" She blinked in confusion.

He slowly laid her down and got on top of her. She blinked as he pressed his lips gently against hers, he slightly pulled back and smirked against her lips as she blushed and stared at him shocked "I really like this blushing face of your, Kyokai" he whispered, her eyes widen "so you do know me !" She lift herself up with her elbows, he smirked.

"Like I said, this is your dream" he sat up and she sat up too "you mean all this Crap for a stupid dream !?" She glared "don't blame me, blame yourself" he said "the castle is being attacked !!" Ryohei suddenly kicked the door down even though Kyoya locked it.

They stared at each other "do you mine ? We were in the middle of something" Kyoya told him "your horrible" Kyokai thought while glaring at him "Hibari, you Bastard !" Gokudera threw Kyoya's tonfa at him. Kyoya leaned aside to dodge it, so the tonfa hit Kyokai's face instead "ah ?" They blinked as she fell back unconscious.

"Kai !" She heard voices calling her "Kyokai ! Wake up !" She frowned and opened her eyes to see everyone staring at her with worry "Kyokai, are you alright ?" Kyoya asked, he was kneeling and rested her back on his leg while he was holding her hips "w-what happened ?" She placed her hand on her head.

They glanced at each other "I accidentally threw a baseball really hard and it hit your face" Yamamoto said "I'm really sorry" he said "and then you were unconscious for 30 minutes" Gokudera said "I was passing by when I saw you, it was quite a show" Mukuro smirked "what's wrong, Kai ?" Ryohei said "she seemed to be in shock" Tsuna said as Kyokai stared at them with wide eyes.

She shakily raised her finger "ahhhhh !!!!" She pointed at everyone "what the hell happened !?" She said "we were in a castle ! Having a war ! And !" She looked around "Mukuro !" they flinched "where have you been !? I was looking everywhere for you to answer my question while you were hopping everywhere !" She pointed at Mukuro "Oya ?" Mukuro blinked.

"Bakadera was a bunny too ! Yamamoto was a top hatted freak ! And Tsunayoshi was a mouse ! Even Lambo was a cat" Kyokai pointed "eh ?" They blinked "did the ball hit her face that hard ?" Yamamoto sweat dropped "Teme ! Who are you calling 'Bakadera' !?" Gokudera popped a vein.

"Ryohei was a card guard and Kyoya was my king ! Then everything went crazy and I woke up" she continued "card guard ?" Ryohei raised a brow "your king ?" Kyoya smirked at her, Kyokai slightly blushed in embarrassment.

She realized how he held her and her eyes widen "why are you holding me like this, Hibaka !?" She pushed his face and struggled, they sighed heavily. Kyoya grabbed her chin and kissed her.

He pulled back as soon she stopped struggling "there, much quieter right ?" He smirked, she stared at him shocked. Her head fell back as she fainted with her red face from embarrassment "much quieter" they sweat dropped. Kyoya got up and carried Kyokai bride style as he started walking "best way to make my queen quiet" he thought and smirked to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 645 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...
472K 20.7K 116
Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to a unfortunate event, reality and fiction...
8.7K 175 25
Reincarnation Story of Alaude x oc continuation of -- Underworld Doctor Hibari x oc we made a promise... let's meet again...
164K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...