The Vloggers [1D]

By tacenda-

Jazlyn Rodriguez and Adeline Blue were rapidly becoming the most watched vloggers on Youtube. How you may ask... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note <3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Contest!!
Contest part two!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Contest Winners!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chpater 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
.
note
epilogue
important :)
questions

Chapter 50

4.4K 69 7
By tacenda-

Thanks to Superhuman for the awesome banner on the side!!!

*JAZS POV*

"Can I pour mouthwash in her cup?" Addie asked with a hopeful smile.

"No." I rolled my eyes at her, slapping her on the back of head again as I walked past her.

I slowly crept down the hallway towards the bathroom, taking my sweet time.

"Whats up?" I said, peering through the open doorway. Ally stared at her self in the mirror while applying mascara.

"I'm staying the night, okay?" She spoke, not bothering to look at me. "Hopefully Ill have Nialls or Lukes number by the end of the night. Its a shame Aydens taken. Maybe I can change his mind."

I clamped my mouth shut, grinding my teeth against one another.

"How'd you find out where I lived, by the way?" I asked her. I don't recall giving her my address and I sure as heck know Addie didn't. If she did, Ally would've probably ended up at an abandoned warehouse.

"My dad called your dad." She replied, smacking her lips together after applying pink lip gloss. I've known Ally for awhile now. I met Ally a year after I met Addie, in Little League. Its surprising really that Ally ever did play softball. I would've never pegged her for a player if I hadn't seen her myself. She quit her freshmen year claiming it took to much out of her time and she needed to focus on school. I did good in school. Addie did - well Addie did okay. I thought she was pretty cool when I first met her. She was the popular one on the team and I was still the new girl even after a year. We hung out and Addie finally told me why she didn't like her. To make it worse, she would talk bad about Addie to me. I finally told her to shut up. Okay, I'm lying. I told her nicely to stop talking about her. Same thing really.

I nodded my head in response. When we got back to the table, I was pleased to see the electrifying chair was replaced by a normal chair, completely voltage free.

I took my seat in between Liam and Zayn, ruffling their hair as I sat down.

Just as I was about to take a bit of the mouth-watering Chicken Alfredo Pasta, Ally spat out her drink all over the person sitting directly across her: me.

I sat in silence as everyone peered at me, waiting for my reaction. Ally still held her cup in her hand, frozen, after spitting the rest of the substance out of her mouth.

"Sorry?" Addie squeaked out, lifting her shoulders.

I looked down at my now mouth wash soaked pasta. Such a waste.

At the far end of the table, Louis handed a couple of napkins to Liam who handed them to me. I took them gratefully, shooting Louis a small smile. No matter how much we bickered and messed with each other, I know Louis meant well and I the same for him. I crumpled the napkins in my right hand after wiping my face and every where else the mouth wash hit me. Everyone was still silent, watching me.

"Well, I'm proud to say I have finally witnesses a spit take outside of a movie." Harry smiled nervously, probably afraid I'd snap on him.

"Go get me more pasta and I expect a chocolate milkshake and two apple pies by tonight." I ordered her, ignoring Harrys amusing comment while thrusting my plate in her direction.

"Yeah, make yourself useful." Ally seethed, narrowing her eyes at Addie.

I shushed Addie before she could say anything. "Plate. Pasta. Now."

She rolled her eyes before grabbing my plate and disappearing into the kitchen.

"And get me a Sprite!" I called out to her while handing Ally my cup, with no mouthwash of course.

She rolled her eyes before thanking me and taking a gulp of my Sprite. How am I going to deal with the two of them tonight?

"So..." Luke trailed off, looking around the table as if expecting somebody to start a conversation.

"Whats it like having millions of girls obsess with you?" Ayden prompted, gazing at the boys while taking a bite of his pasta.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I scoffed. He shrugged his shoulders then shot a wink towards me.

"It's weird. We still haven't gotten use to it!" Zayn exclaimed, chuckling at the end.

"Your pasta, your highness." Addie bowed, placing the pasta in front of me.

"Why thank you. Now be gone peasant." I waved her off which she replied with a smack to my head. I glared at her before glancing at Ally.

"Don't spit anything at me." I warned her, pointing my fork.

"Trust me, it wont be you who I will be spitting at." She smirked.

"Oh yeah? Would you enlighten us on who you plan to spit on?" Addie snapped,glaring at her with hard eyes.

"Listen you little bit-"

"Okay!" I exclaimed, stopping Ally from continuing her sentence. "How about you two shut up or Ill make you lick each others faces."

"Ew, okay that's gross." Addie gagged.

"Whatever," Ally muttered. I pondered slamming my face into my pasta multiple times, but that would just be wasting food. Zayn rubbed my back while I rubbed my temple, trying to relax and not get frustrated. I knew tonight was going to be a million times worse considering Addie has some nasty tricks up her sleeves that she has been dying to use.

Fortunately, Addie and Ally avoided each other throughout the meal. I couldn't have been more grateful. Sarcastic remarks and snide comments were often thrown.on table but it seemed that was how we bonded. I was glad to see Luke and Ayden bond closely as well as with the boys of One Direction. If Ally wasn't here, I probably wouldn't have felt as tense as I was. I mean would you be relax if two girls hated each other and were at one table. I expected one of them (Addie) to strangle the other (Ally) and claw out their throat. Luckily, none of that happened.

After giving each boy a hug (and slipping a piece of ice down Louis' shirt), I collapsed on the couch, closing my eyes, leaving Addie to close the door. Ally had disappeared to Narnia and I was thankful for this quiet atmosphere that would be ruined in ten minutes or so.

I hear shuffling near me and I peeked on eyelid open. Addie slowly walked towards me, a faint smile playing on her lips. I scrunched my eyebrows at her as she continued to shuffle until she too sat on the couch, right.next to me.

"I'm going on a breakfast date," She whispered, the smile still on her lips.

"Breakfast is over," I replied, using sarcasm as my only barrier for me not to sound confused.

Her small smile turned into a full out grin. She seemed to be in a giddy mood which deflected my sarcasm. Well that's not fair. My sarcasm is to affect people, not to be ignored by them!

"I'm going on a breakfast date tomorrow." She let out a breath, twisting her hair.

"Who in their right mind would ask you out? You're not talking about the mailman again are you? Addie I told you, he just says good morning out of generosity, not because he wants to date you," I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Ayden," She whispered with a shy smile.

This caught my attention.

"Oh my goodness! What time is he coming? This is the one time I will ever wake up before seven!" I jumped in joy, grasping her wrist and flinging them up and down.

She grinned in response, her eyes bright blue. It should be impossible for her eyes to be that blue, but they were; shining like a bright blue ocean on a sunny day.

"I don't know why he would want to go out with you." A high pitched voice came from behind us.

"I'm in too of a good mood for you to mess with me, princess." Addie grinned, not letting Allys scowl faze her.

"I thought he was taken. If I would've known I would've grabbed him right up the second I walked in." She rolled her eyes, leaning against the wall while picking her nails.

"Ally," I warned her.

"I'm in a good mood. I'm in a good mood," Addie repeated to herself, letting out a humorless chuckle while pushing past Ally.

"Come on, we're going to watch movies in my room and could you maybe keep your comments to yourself?" I asked her, pleading her with my eyes. She rolled her eyes as if saying she wasn't going to hurt Addie. That was definitely not what I was afraid of. I was afraid of Addie losing her temper quick and snapping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 3.2K 21
[The grammar in this isn't that good. It was my first wattpad story so cut me some slack] Makayla Willerd is in the 12th grade, she's not very liked...
413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
771K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...