You're not the only one...

By Story_of_Fate13

Ruka had been abused all her life She got beaten by her own grandparents for reasons sometimes unknown to her... More

1. In order to feel Sorrow... You must first feel Pain...
2. School's not a educational place... Its a torture filled place
3. First comes rain... then comes a storm.
4. Sticks and stones may break my bones... but so can falling from the sky
5. Starting a new life is easy... Forgetting an old one is hard
6. The boy in orange...
7. The water fox... The forgotten memory
8. Is there anything you want to tell me......
9. Becoming a ninja.... Who is that....?
10. My names Naruto Uzumaki
11. Why am I here.....?
12. S-Staring contest?
13. Sasuke?
14. Spending a day with the Uchiha.... Yikes!
15. Ryuku....?
16. Training
17. Ramen with a friend
18. This was a.... A DATE?!?!
19. Storytime
20. Training starts tomorrow
21. First day of school
22. Transformation Jutsu
23. Graduation exams
24. My 'first kiss'
25. Assembling the team
26. Victim of an eraser attack
27. Kakashi Sensei
28. Survival Examination
29. Starts with a T ends with a K
30. There's no 'I' in Team
31. The start of something new
Bonus Chapter!!!! 31/5. A promise
32. The oath of pain
33. The Copy Cat Ninja and his Misty foe
34. We may be scum for breaking the rules but...
35. The day Ruka was kidnapped
36. Princess Kiyomizu
37. There are still heros
38. Naruto's 'thank you'
A/N: Trivia
39. Feel my pain
40. Not dying without a fight
41. Death never felt so sweet
Bonus Chapter!!!! 41/5. His angel
42. One girl, three doors
43. Everything's going to be ok
44. Gaara
45. Because I'm not scared of you
46. Joining the Chūnin exams.... almost
47. A stranger
48. The beginning of the Chūnin exams!
49. The exam: To cheat or not to cheat
Bonus Chapter!!!! 49/5. A day at the beach (Part. 1)
Bonus Chapter!!!! 49/5. A day at the beach (Part 2)
50. The interview
51. The forest of death
52. The knuckle head ninja joins the fight!
53. Naruto's secret revealed
54. All we have is each other
56. Leaf vs. Sound
57. Taking matters into our own hands
58. The day Ruka was kidnapped....again
59. Anything in the world
60. The peliminaries
A/N: Trivia Winner!!
61. The third competitors!
62. My ninja way: Ruka's unbelievable strength!
63. I'm living with who....?
64. Cleaning
65. Prove it
66. A promise
67. I love you
A/N: Almost there!
68. Chūnin exams: The beginning of the end
69. Chūnin exams: The middle of the end
70. Chūnin exams: The end of the end
71. Attack on the Leaf village!
72. A-ranked mission: Retrieve Sasuke!
73. I'm not going to just hurt him....
74. A lot of explaining to do
75. Goodbye Granddad
76. Rescue mission: Two girls, one task
77: Rescue mission: Naoki
78. Rescue mission: The power of Water and Lightning
79. Rescue mission: A prince and a princess
80. Rescue mission: Yuri's spirit
81. Rescue mission: Remembrance
82. Rescue mission: Complete
83. Gone....?
84. The unexpected gift
85. Worth it
86. Our last kiss
Epilogue
A/N: Sequel

55. Encounter with the sound ninja

5.2K 195 75
By Story_of_Fate13

'I'd rather die my way then live your's'

-Anonymous
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking down a straight narrow path.

It had been straight for so long now and I just contiuned walking down it, wondering where it would lead. Finally, I reached a problem and stopped in my tracks. The path wasn't straight anymore, there were now three different paths in front of me, each a different color.

One path was blue, one was sea foam green, and the last was onyx. I stared at the three paths confused, those colors seemed so familiar but I couldn't make out where I've seen them before. Might as well choose one. I decided to pick the blue path and I began walking down it. A bright white light engulfed my vision and I covered my eyes when it suddenly disappeared. I opened my eyes and in front of me I saw....

"Naruto?" I said confused.

He smiled and stared at me affectionately. He looked a lot older, he looked like he was about 17 or 18 now, and we seemed to be in his house.

"I'm glad you came" he said simply walking over to me "now I can finally tell you."

I stared at him confused then looked down at my body. I think I was older too, maybe 16 or 17. Definitely not 18 though.

"Tell me what?"

This is a strange dream, I guess I'll go along with it though. What's the worst that could happen?

"I love you" Naruto said kissing my neck "and I want you to be mine."

What the hell! Is this a wet dream?! I don't want to have one of these! Granddad told me about these before and it scared me! Granddad said only bad girls have dreams like this and ghost will haunt me if I have one! Wake up Ruka! WAKE UP!

"Ruka" Naruto said grabbing my shoulders.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Now he's touching me! AH, MAKE HIM STOP! SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP! THIS IS CONSIDERED RAPE!

"Ruka!" Naruto repeated, starting to shake my shoulders.

Wait....what?

"RUKA WAKE UP!" Naruto said shaking me harder.

*****

I yelped and jerked awake as I felt Sakura stop shaking my shoulders

"Finally" she exclaimed, sighing in relief "you're a heavy sleeper!"

I stared at her for a long time, blinking away the vision of Naruto in my mind. I then tackled her into a hug as she yelped in surprise.

"Thank you Sakura!"

"What" Sakura said confused "Ruka are you okay?!"

I slowly nodded and Sakura chuckled before pushing me off of her gently.

"Well the reason I woke you up is because I think we have company" she whispered, frowning.

I exhaled deeply and pulled out a Kunai as I peeked out of the stump. I surveyed our surroundings, and felt three chakra presences nearby. I went back inside the stump and clutched my Kunai tighter.

"There are three people outside" I said as Sakura gasped "they're just hiding."

"What do we do" Sakura asked, nervously clutching her hands together.

"We fight."

Sakura gulped nervously then nodded firmly and pulled out a Kunai. We stared at each other for a long time then left the stump and stood in front of it, our Kunai's out and ready.

"You can come out" I said "we know you're there!"

There was a moment of silence, then as I suspected, three figures jumped from the treetops and landed in front of us. I stared at them for a long time, there were two men and one woman. One of the two men had lots of furs wrapped around his body and a mask on his face. The other man looked younger then him but older then us and he had a sort of cocky attitude about him. Finally, the woman just stood there calmly with her hands on her hips, staring at us.

"What do you want?!" Sakura asked angrily.

The man with the fur chuckled and said "no need to be rude. Let's talk civilly. My name is Dosu. These are my comrades Zaku and Kin."

I sighed impatiently and glared at them. I really don't care!

"State your business" Sakura said glaring at Dosu.

Dosu sighed deeply and shrugged, "fine. We came here to fight
the Uchiha."

They want to fight Sasuke; why so suddenly?! That damn Orochimaru must have sent them to finish Sasuke off! So if they want to kill Sasuke then....I glanced at Naruto then back at the three ninja.

"I'm afraid that's not going to happen" I said bitterly as Sakura held her Kunai higher.

Dosu raised a questioning eyebrow and took a step forward. I thought he was going to attack, but instead he stopped right in front of a pile of leaves and stared down at it. Is that one of Sakura's traps? What happened to that log she was tying?

"Is this the best you have" Dosu said, leaning down and lifting up the pile of leaves to reveal a paper bomb "you are a disgrace to ninja."

Sakura frowned but didn't say anything as she watched Dosu step on the paper bomb and crush it under his foot.

"Come on Dosu!" Zaku said impatiently "they're little girls! We can take them!"

Little girls....?

Tch, asshole. Wait....did I just say that?! Dosu and his comrades advanced on us rapidly and Sakura aimed her Kunai to the left before throwing it. I watched, confused, as the Kunai sailed into the bushes and a cutting sound was heard. Suddenly, that log I had seen Sakura tying up swung towards the three at a rapid pace.

Their eyes widened and Sakura smiled victoriously. However, the ninja had other planes. Dosu swung his arm forward and the log burst into thousands of pieces as we both gasped. The three ninja chuckled and Dosu held up his arm for us to see.

"We aren't called sound ninja for nothing" he said, smirking.

I stared at his arm and noticed a sort of device with multiple holes in it clipped to his wrist. He swung his arm again and a loud ringing sound erupted in my ears as I winced and held my head. Sakura yelped in pain and dropped to her knees, clutching her head. Sound waves?! The ringing in my head continued to vibrate as Dosu and his comrades leapt towards us. My eyes widened and I prepared for the harsh impact when a green blur appeared in front of us and kicked them away. I let out a gasp of surprise when I saw Lee appear in front of me, standing in a defensive pose with a....squirrel? On his shoulder.

"L-Lee?"

"Don't worry" Lee said smiling "I will protect you and Sakura with my life. I promise."

I stared at Lee surprised then frowned. He reminds me so much of Naruto, no matter what he always protects the people he cares about. Even if he has to put his own life on the life to do so. Lee turned away from me then glared at the three ninja.

"Now then! Let us fight!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter.55! I hope you enjoyed it!

Sakura: I didn't!

Me: .....?

Ruka: Naruto is unconscious!

Me: I know but...

Sakura: Saskue is unconscious!

Me: Yes well...

Ruka: Orochimaru is out there!

Me: True but...

Sakura: We're under attack!

Me: Well...

Ruka and Sakura: YOU'RE THE WORST AUTHOR EVER!

Me: *Frowns sadly*

Ruka: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto

Sakura: Good thing to

Me: *Sniffs sadly* Later guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
224K 8.4K 100
Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! --------------------------------------------------------- P...
56.6K 2.1K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
119K 5.9K 40
Iris was happy. She had a lot of friends, a happy family. Everything a 12-year old girl would want. Her favorite hobbies included swimming. But sadly...