Rin and Sesshomaru

By foreva_dreamin

Ever since she was 8, Rin has been faced with the choice between the human world and the demon world. Walking... More

The Day The Well Went Missing
8 Years Later
The Meadow
Reminders of Him
The Necklace
A Bowl of Ramen
Greater than the Shikon
The Dream
Lord Sesshomaru
Meditation
...
Sango's Rath
The Next Step
A Temporary Arrangement
The Festival
Failed Encounter
House Guest
The Temple
Sleeping Beauty
The Castle
Rin and Sesshomaru
Illusion
Regret
Vision
Waterfalls
Family
Coma
A Moment in the Sky
Discovery

Kagome and Inuyasha

1.8K 44 2
By foreva_dreamin

Kagome began making her version of Instant Ramen for dinner that night. The Well doesn't open as often as it used to, and with high demands for the unhealthy delicacy, she had to figure out the recipe on her own.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha came into their hut, dragging a barrel behind him.

"Hey Inuyasha!" Kagome eyed the barrel suspiciously. "What..?"

"Another day helping Miroku with his demons."

"Mmm." Kagome nods, understanding. "I'm surprised, you never get your end of the deal."

"I know." Inuyasha throws the barrel in the corner of the hut before joining Kagome next to the fire. "He seems a little upset with Sango."

"Why?" Kagome takes her spoon and stirs the Ramen.

"Like I would know." Inuyasha moves to the nearest wall, leaning back and watching the fire.

They were silent for a while.

"Inuyasha?"

"Yeah?"

Kagome shifted uncomfortably. "We've been married for a long time now."

Inuyasha sat up, more alert. "Doesn't feel like it."

"Of course it doesn't for you, hanyō! But.."

"Spit it out Kagome."

"What's the rush?" Kagome's temper started to flare.

"You're dragging this out for no reason!"

"Ugh! Be patient then!"

Inuyasha let out a frustrated sigh and crosses his arms, looking away from her.

Kagome sighs and stops stirring. "I want kids."

Inuyasha's eyes widen in surprise and he looks at her. She looks at the ground, embarrassed.

"Kagome?"

"I've always wanted them, and.. I feel like.. well maybe.."

Inuyasha gets up and sits next to Kagome. She rests her head on his shoulder.

"I do want kids, but.."

Inuyasha stops, sniffing the air.

"What's wrong?" Kagome asks as he gets up.

"Get your bow and arrows. It's Rin. She's in trouble."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 128 29
Life on Earth isn't what it seems to the naked eye. Hidden beneath magic, demons and angels roam the streets beside humans. Danger lurks around every...
7.7K 236 20
Rie has fallen into the world of Naruto and has no idea what it is. As she finds herself in the hospital she also finds that she has digressed in age...
133K 4.5K 87
Yuki, an old friend of Inuyasha's, returns to Feudal Japan after rumours of the evil Naraku gets around, and she ends up in joining forces with the i...
1.5K 70 6
After the events of 'Another Girl From The Well', the group decides that Safaia needs to have a man of her own. So, not taking it jokingly anymore, t...