Promises

Galing kay beauteousjoonie

Natalie Dallas. Last name sound familiar? She's a little Cameron Dallas. Natalie's life hasn't been the best... Higit pa

Natalie Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
500 READS!
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
1,000 READS!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The end of the book.
Epilogue.

Chapter8

208 4 0
Galing kay beauteousjoonie

Natalie's outfit 👆

Week later.

Natalie's POV:

"Get up, you have been in this bed for the last week or so. Whats up with you?" Nayeli asks as she hits me with a pillow.

She came home on Christmas day. All we did that day is eat, eat, talk, eat, open presents, and eat again. It wasn't the best Christmas.

I spent the day with my family and Nayeli went with hers. Matt never ended up staying. After that night, I haven't talked to him and I'm not planing on it either.

I snap back into reality when I feel a pillow hit my face.

I let out a groan.

"Nayeli!" I say finally sitting up.

"What? You were ignoring me." She says laying on my lap.

"Sorry, just haven't been myself lately." I mumble under my breath.

"Nahhh, I haven't noticed." She says and rolls her eyes.

I let out a little chuckle.

She jumps up and points to my horrible looking face.

"There! There's that beautiful smile of yours!" She says excited.

I shrug and smile.

Later that day.

Natalie's POV:

"Bitch please." I groan as I put on my outfit for the day.

I put something simple on since I wasn't planning on doing anything.

"What? I think you should go talk to him. I mean it could be a friend of his." Nayeli says as she goes through the channels.

We got a TV in our room since we're to lazy to walk to the living room.

I sigh "Nayeli, its not that. I mean I'm mad because he didn't tell me."

"Well maybe he has a reason." She says getting up from her bed and starts walking over to me.

"I don't know." I let out.

I seriously just wanna forget about it, but maybe she's right. He should have a reason.

I just don't wanna get hurt.

I get out my phone and text Matt.

To Matty boo: Hey Matty 😘 wyd? Uhh..can we talk or meet up?

Matts POV:

"Taylor dude, I killed you already." I say annoyed of playing the same game for hours.

"Whatever man, I let you win." He says defending himself.

I ignore him and grab my phone.

Message from Baby girl 😘😍

To Baby girl: Hey Natty. Uhh nun with Taylor, is everything ok? Well just meet up if its ok with you?

I hit send and tap my foot as I wait for a response. My phone rings and I look at the message.

From Baby girl: Oh, I'm sorry I bothered you. We'll just meet next time. Bye Matt.

To Baby girl: No. I mean you didn't bother me. Meet me at the ice cream shop? I'll go for you or you come for me?

I hit send.

From Baby girl: I'll go. I'll pick you up at ur place. Ttyl.

"Hey bro, I have to go. Sorry I'm meeting up with Natalie." I say as I get up and put my shoes on.

"Oh okay man." Taylor says as he pauses the game. He gets up and walks me to the door.

I open the door. "Bye man. Thanks, we'll hang before the New years party yeah?" I ask.

He holds the door. "Yeah, hey who are you taking as a date?" He asks as he swings the door.

"Uhh, I'm planning on asking Natalie." I say as I smile on how her name makes me wanna blush.

Taylor looks down at the steps of his home. "Oh, hey can I ask you something?"

I look at him. "Yeah sure." I slowly say.

"Uh, its true huh?That Natalie liked me?" He asks.

I take a deep breath. "Yeah, but Taylor you broke her." I say turning my back at him I start walking away. "Bye Taylor." I say still facing my direction.

"Bye Matt." He says softly.

Something hit him.

Reality.

Natalie's POV:

"Hey Matt." I say as I hug him.

"Hey beautiful." He says trying to kiss my cheek.

I dodge and walk towards the other side of the car. Matt hops in with confusion on his face. I drive to the nearest ice cream shop. We order and sit at a table near the big windows. Outside the windows is the ocean Cam lives by.

"So how have you been?" Matt asks.

Seriously? We've never really had an awkward moment before. What do I do?

"Ehh, good." I say looking out and staring at the waves hit the rocks.

"Natalie, what's bothering you?" Matt asks while he takes in a spoonful of vanilla ice cream.

I sigh. "Matt. I have something to tell you, but I need you to answer my question first." I say looking straight at him.

"What is it baby girl?" He asks putting his hand on mine and looking in my eyes.

"Are you dating anyone? Its a simple yes or no question. I mean you don't have to answer, but if you are dating someone, why didn't you tell me?" I say looking down at my ice cream as I play with the spoon.

"Natalie, what kind of question is that? Of course I'm not dating anyone. Why would you think that? Is this why we haven't talked? Wow Natalie, just wow." He says standing up and leaving.

"No Matt wait! Please!" I yell and run after him.

He heads towards some rocks by the beach and I follow.

"Matt please!" I yell again.

He turns around and looks at me. "What Natalie? Do you not expect me to be mad? I have forgiven you so many times. You get mad at me for this? Seriously?!" He asks raising his voice.

"Matt for Gods sake, let me explain!" I yell back.

"Why don't you trust me Natalie? Why? We've been best friends for years!" He yells.

The wind blows through his hair making it go all over the place.

"I do trust you, when we had our moment. I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. When I saw you with that girl at the party, I didn't know what I felt. When I saw your contact, that made it even worse! Matt I-I-" I start stuttering.

"Just say it already Natalie! Say it!" He yells at me as he turns his back to me.

"I like you Matthew. I don't like you as a friend nor best friend. I like you more than that." I say lowing my voice. "I like you."

He turns around and walks towards me. Like a kid who gets mad when they take his toy. He grabs my face and cuffs it in his hands, our lips inches away. I lean in and he does too.

"Mat-" I say softly.

"Shhh baby girl." He says licking his lips.

"Matt no I can't, I just got over Taylor. Cameron would be furious if I date." I say as I take a step back.

"Natalie." He says softly.

I look up at him. "Yes Matt?"

"I like you too and I will wait for you, I promise."

I smile.

"I promise too."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
6.5K 86 27
Alex looses everything in a fire and is forced to go to an adoption center. She and the other children are treated very badly, and then one day a mem...
212K 2.9K 94
•*•*Hayes Grier FanFictoin•*•* Emma Dallas. Cameron Dallas's little sister. Very messed up girl. She never thought Cam loved her, Her parents died wh...
449K 9.7K 38
Nikki Williams is just a normal girl. The only thing is that she used to be best friends with Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the one you all know from vine...