No Love Lost (Reylo, Star War...

By deadshct

It wasn't a coincidence that he recognized her. She wasn't just anyone. It was Rey. His Rey. The girl that he... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29-but not really
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 12

6.8K 194 91
By deadshct

OMG GUYS. DON'T THEY LOOK LIKE A BOYBAND.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Captain Phasma's POV

I raised an eyebrow, scanning the body of the boy laying at my feet. He was skinnier than he made out to be. There was no way I could teach such a weak person as he. I prodded at him with my foot to make sure he was fully unconscious. Maybe more would be revealed in the full profile scan later. I stepped toward the doors, which opened automatically from the inside.

"Take him to the scanners. I want a full report in an hour." I told one of the troopers stationed outside.

I watched as they picked up the boy's body none to carefully before bringing him out the door. I tried to search the stranger's mind, but all I heard was mixed cries of 'Rey', 'sorry', and 'Uncle'. Whatever any of that meant. I turned away from the door, clenching and unclenching my fists. I dropped my blaster lazily on a nearby table. I flexed my hands. The power of the Force still lingered in my hands from my encounter with the boy only minutes earlier. I could be so much more, but no, Snoke just had to keep me restrained at this lowly position as "Captain". Sometimes I just wanted to ignore everything Snoke ever told me about hiding the Force in me. Hell, I was the same damn rank as Hux! But everyone treated me like a karkin' gnat around here!

I looked up to the loud sound of glass smashing on the ground. Another piece of glass was about to fall to the floor but I moved it away just in time with a sweep of my hand. I didn't realize until now that my hands had been shaking along with my anger. I gnashed my teeth in frustration.

I looked around.

I just wanted to take off my helmet. Just for a moment. I knew I wasn't supposed to, but I'm a krickin' general. I can do whatever the hell I want!

I removed my helmet and suddenly my face was exposed. I looked at myself in a nearby mirror. A pale white face stared back at me. I scrunched up my face and slid the helmet back on.

There.

My slightly heightened breathing returned to normal. I felt comfortable under my armor.

I'm Captain Phasma again.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ooooh, how did you guys like this chapter? Really random with the Phasma view right? But something darker may be lurking in the shadows. And why is Phasma going through this so far into her reign in the First Order? Is there a hidden meaning behind all this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.2K 22
Kylo felt the pull to the dark side but looking at her he really wasn't sure what to feel. It was almost as if she had a glow to her every time he sa...
8.3K 307 33
(AU) Luke is gone. Kylo Ren is the new Supreme Leader. The Resistance is all but decimated. Now, all responsibility falls on Rey to balance the Force...
10K 415 41
Rey and Ben Solo study the ways of the Jedi under the instruction of the legendary Luke Skywalker. Rey is naive to the idea of Jedi, having joined hi...
530 48 17
A Star Wars story. The Light, the Dark and the one thing between them. But what, or who is that thing? Snoke is dead, but that didn't free neither t...