Thoughtless

By Nobodygrl1

Maia had her chance to tell everyone, but she blew it. Now their back, back to their home, back to their life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
MY NEW STORY!
Chapter 4
Uh.....Writes Block
Chapter 5
Don't Hate Me But...
(@HopeAndStar516) I Guess I'm Into Making Promo's
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New story!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Thoughtless PROMO! XDD
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Story?!
WTF IS GOING ON?!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Um..Hello?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Finale)
YOU GOT LUCKY (Book 3)
Book 3 is out!
I Messed Up.

Chapter 6

599 40 12
By Nobodygrl1

Maia's POV

I laid on my bed looking at the roof for a while. Its currently 2 am. I have school in the morning but honestly how am I suppose to sleep knowing some psycho chick is following me.

I turned over and looked my phone. I grabbed it and looked at my phone. I pressed Rocky's name and texted him.

Maia34: Rocky? You awake?

Rockstar27: Yeah..you?

Maia34: no dumby my spirit is texting you right now while scrolling through snapchat.

Rockstar27: Mid night hoverboard ride?

Maia34: meet ya outside.

I put down my phone and put on my bunny slippers. I grabbed my hoverboard and ran down the stairs and out the door. Only to find Rocky riding in circles on his hoverboard.

"Let's go" I say as I step on my hoverboard and ride off with him.

We were riding in silents for a while until he finally spoke.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't believe you when you told me, I guess I was in shock." He said.

"Look I get it, I wouldn't have believed it either. We're good.." I smiled.

I leaned in for a hug but completely forgot I was on a hoverboard. I about to fall when Rocky caught be by my waist.

Ya know that moment when your with someone and you completely forget everything?

In that case its amnesia and you need to see a doctor..but my case it me about to kiss my own step brother.

Instantly pulled away and began to ride again..that was weird.

--------------

Laura's POV

I walked down the staircase and looked at my family.

"Hello fam..." I said dully "why aren't we dressed for school?"

"They cancelled school something about PLL marathon going on for a week and nobody wants to miss it" Riker said.

"So who's winning the ballot for president?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"Sure as hell isn't Donald Trump!" Ross said sitting on the counter taking my coffee and it.

"I back washed" I tell him

"Hm..tastes good." He smirked to make me annoyed.

"Ugh, nasty" I said hitting him with a towel.

"Hey! Its not like we aren't related!" He said taking anything sip.

"Not by blood..." I say slightly amused.

"There is still a relation!" He said making me chuckle.

"Hows your girlfriend?" I asked making more coffee for myself.

"She's good. She saw that Instagram post.." He said smiling slightly.

Oh god. What did I do?!?

"Oh ya? What happened?" I said kinda nervously.

"She said she go kinda jealous and she said she didn't want me with any other girl but her. Sweet right?" He asked.

"Oui! Very sweet" I said forcing a smile.

"She's amazing...I was kinda pondering on the thought of telling her I love her." He said shyly.

I stared at him for a moment and took a deep breath.

"Maybe we should talk outside.." I said as I walked to the door.

-------------------

I sat at the side of the pool and Ross sat next to me.

"You think you love her?!" I asked him.

"I know I do..." He said simply.

"Name one thing you love about her" I told him

"I can say 400 billion!" He chuckled. "I love her accent, her beautiful brown eyes her, lovely personality."

Then he started to look at me.

"I love her beautiful smile, the way the water make her brown eyes shimmer, the way her beautiful blonde/Brunette hair falls on shoulders, the she way sings..."

I stared him for a good couple minutes until I finally spoke.

"You've never been to anywhere with water with her. Her hair isn't part blonde its full brunette and she can't sing..." I said getting quite each time.

"I really hope I'm making the right choice." He said looking at me.

"Yeah.. Me too." I mutter as I get up and leave.

I said I was over him...I'm really not.

------------------

Vanessa's POV

Wonder where their going, eh, 17 year old problems. I continued staring at the TV. I basically binge watching season 1 of PLL this marathon is gonna be amazing! I glanced over at Riker who reading on Wattpad. I stared at him for a moment and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Your kidding right?" I said tapping his IPad "A marathon of the best TV show in the universe is on and your reading?!"

"Im reading the 2nd book of the Payback series I need to do my research, Nessa" he said not even glancing up from his IPad.

"There's the internet for that!" I say grabbing his IPad

"Vanessa!!" He yelled.

"Oh come Rike! We could do something fun today! Let's take Luna and Ryland to the park!" I say pulling him up from the couch.

"Oh yeah, let's go outside with our little brother and sister while someone is trying to kill us!" He said sassily.

"Riker! Please, if that person comes back your protect us." I smiled and got from the couch.

He turned a bright shade of pink, which I obviously didn't notice, or I would call him out on it.

I ran upstairs to Ryland room and walked inside and saw Ry and Lu doing something in the corner.

"What are you 2 up to?" I asked them.

"Nothing!" They say in unison quickly.

I raised my eyebrows and shrugged it off.

"So you guys wanna go to the park?" I asked them.

"Sure we need some out door time." Luna smiled "Lemma get my jacket" she skipped out of the room.

I walked back down the stairs and took out my phone. I wonder if my friend my friend wants to come.

VanessaLOL: Hey Helin

Helin346: Hey Nessa what's up?

NessaLOL: Nothing, I was gonna get over to the park with Luna and Ryland and Riker.

Helin346: I'll bring Aaron with me! See ya in like 5.

NessaLOL: see ya :)

"Riker! Let's go!" I yell as I grab the car keys.

"Your car got suspend!" Riker said.

"Yeah..that's why your driving." I said throwing my keys to him.

"Your letting me drive one of your babies?! Your precious never been to be touched by any other human being!" He said looking at the keys to my proshe.

I rolled my eyes and picked up Ryland and left the house. Riker picked up Luna and we were out of the house.

-----------------------

I walked to the nearest bench and placed all of our stuff on it.

"Go have fun" I told Luna and Ryland before they ran off.

"See look at nature...isn't gorgeous?" Riker asked.

"You were looking at me." I said

"Ya..its what nature did to you, they made a beautiful individual." He smiled and walked away to play with Lu and Ry.

I sat there for a moment before I could process everything. Did he just...flirt with me? No, no, no quit thinking like that Vanessa he is your brother!

I soon notice a brunette walking towards me holding a child the same age as Luna and Ryland. Helin!

I ran to and gave her a big hug. I bend down to say hi to little brother Aaron.

"Hey Aaron!" I say to him

"Hi, Vanessa, where's Luna and Ryland?" He said cheerfully.

I chuckled and pointed to the monkey bars. He ran to find them.

"Hey girl!" I say giving her another hug.

"Hey!" She pulled away. "So I heard the news your dad snagged a Lynch lucky him."

"Make sound like a good thing" you make it sound like a bad thing" she replied.

"Okay, ya their my family now but that doesn't mean.." I trailed off.

"Girl..don't. Don't tell me you like him!" She basically yelled.

"Shhh! Plus, I don't like him! He's my brother for crying out loud!" I told pretending to cringe.

"That never stopped Brandon and Callie now did it?" She muttered.

"Not the point! I don't like him!" I say sassily.

"Fine..does that mean I can date him?!" She asked me

"God no!" I yelled at her.

"You like him!" Helin yelled.

"I...." I trailed off "don't know anymore"

"Look,I promised my brother a piggy back ride I'll be right back" she said walking away.

About 10 minutes had passed until I saw Riker and Ryland running back to me at full speed.

"Oh my god! What is going on?" I asked them

"Someone took, Luna!" Riker yelled.

Unknown POV

I wonder who...

Wow! I'm updating on the regular! I feel good about this!! Thank you to my friend AusllyRauraLove for being In this chapter! You will see a while lot of her in this story! I don't exactly have any announcements or anything just thank you to all the people who vote and comment I love you guys so much! Have a great day! Hope you liked it one love that is a wrap and ZOOP

AN: sorry I couldn't fit a little Rydellington there this chapter was getting kinda long :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 244K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...
170K 3.9K 74
What happens when R5 said they'll be back in nine months and disappear for almost 4 years leaving behind Laura and Vanessa and Riley( Rinessa's daugh...
7.5K 125 38
**warning writing may be bad because I wrote this in middle school. But I still help you enjoy** A story about Ross Lynch and Laura Marano. A terribl...
7.2K 161 31
A girl bored from the teachers same robotic voice found out her school was going to get a new student. When she found out that this sound will be in...