FisherWood : A Series Of One...

By sugarmeltsintherain_

Fisherwood oneshots to tend to your daily needs More

Today's The Day
Let Your Baby Fly.
One Single Moment Alone
Double Date
Watch Your Mouth
God Sent Them ;)
Shhh... He's Asleep.
It Was An Accident
I Just Want You To Be Here
Let's Drift Away
Seven Wonders
.These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
How Do I Live?
I'll See You Then!
13 hours
Little Isaiah
It Never Dies
5 Years and Counting
Miss Police Officer
Every Morning
Girlfriend?!
Love In This Club
Like I'll Never Love You Again
Bad Game.
My Princess
Renegade Runaway
Like Mother, Like Daughter
Movie Night
Surprise Surprise
It's Christmas, Get Up!
Wedding Night
Photo booth
Reunited
Bathroom Break
Best Friends
Untitled.
Time After Time
Mexico
Wrong Timing
The Substitute (Flash Fic)
Little Sponge (Flash Fic)
Summer Love
Blogs
Let's Wait Awhile
Love Doesn't have To Hurt
Catch Me, I'm Falling
Let's Make Love
Starting Over Again
Touch My Body
Versace On The Floor
Regaining Confidence
You're My Right Kind of Wrong (Flash Fic)
Sweep (Flash Fic)
Divorce (Flash Fic)
Clingy (Flash Fic)
Stay With Me
Protective
Side To Side (Flash Fic)
Beautiful Cause You Love Me
The Adopted

Runaway

442 24 5
By sugarmeltsintherain_

"There's nothing like me and you."

'Look out your window.' Carrie read the text message from Mike. And so she did, laughing, when she saw him smiling widely up at her. "What are you doing here?" She asked, sliding up the window, sticking her head out so Mike can hear her whisper.

"Come down!" Mike whispered back.

"Mama, might see you!" Carrie giggled.

"So jump down fast!" Mike shot back. "Come on, I'll catch you, don't worry."

Carrie signaled for him to wait a second, before she skipped towards her door to lock it. It was almost one am and tomorrow is a Sunday so the teens didn't worry much about having to get up early and ready for school. "Catch me or I'll kill you!" The blonde laughed before she swung her legs over by the window and jumped.

Mike planted a short kiss on her lips before setting her down on the ground.

"Where are we going?"

"Shhh." Mike placed a finger over his lips as he helped Carrie jump over the fence of their house before going himself. He hopped on his motorbike and Carrie hopped behind him, her arms directly wrapped around his torso. "Are you ready?" He asked before starting the ignition.

"Yes!" And with that answer, Mike sped down the road, the breeze of the wind having their hair flying. "Where are we going?" Carrie shouted.

"It's a surprise!" Mike answered, finally stopping his motorbike down the dirt road. Their ears finally free from its revving engine.

"Babe, this is scary. We're far from our houses and in the middle of nowhere venturing in the woods - "

Carrie was soon cut off when Mike's lips pressed against hers. "Relax, princess. We're almost there." He laughed, leading her farther on the woods until they reached a clear spot where a huge house was built.

"Is that a haunted house?" Carrie asked. "I know you know I love scary movies but you don't need to bring me to a haunted house, Mike. Something horrible - "

Again she was shut by another kiss, longer this time. "That's not haunted." Mike chuckled. "I just finished painting it this afternoon, Dad helped me finish the whole house yesterday." He smiled. "Do you want to go in?"

Carrie's face lit up with a smile, not just because it wasn't a haunted house but because she knew the reason why Mike built it. "This is beautiful." She said in awe, admiring the first storey of the house. "And huge."

"There's no electricity yet so we have to explore it by candlelight." Mike laughed, holding the candle with his left hand, the other he used to hold the small of Carrie's back as they ascended up the stairs. "And the furnitures, we have zero yet, but that's about to change in a few." He smiled.

Once fully upstairs, Carrie couldn't wipe the smile off her face. She can already picture the house as they wanted it to be.

You see that corner there, Mike pointed the candle towards the direction so it would shine light to it. "We would place your piano there, the white one you loved and saw on TV." He laughed. "And then this window, we can always watch the sunrise here, with our cup of coffees, sitting in a rocking chair or lazy boy chair." He laughed again.

Carrie held onto Mike's hand the whole journey inside their future house. Tears were tempting to fall from her eyes but she stopped them. "I love you." She whispered, once they stood in the middle admiring the whole place.

Mike smiled, "I love you more." He pressed his lips against hers for quick kiss but Carrie didn't let her pull away. "I can't wait for that time when we can finally live here with our future kids and then grandchildren." He mumbled against her lips.

"Me either." Carrie said, tugging on his belt buckle.

"Easy, cowgirl." Mike laughed, giving her one last peck on the lips. "I've made us some food." He said handing her the candlelight. "Here, hold this for a while."

Mike pulled out a blanket from one of the built-in cabinets and placed it neatly on the floor. He opened the cabinet once again, this time pulling out two covered plates, then two wine glasses and a pitcher of iced tea. "We can't drink yet so, I hope iced tea would do." He chuckled.

Carrie sat down beside her boyfriend. "Thank you." She whispered.

Mike just smiled and shook his head. "I'd give you the world if I could, you deserve everything."

Mike's words made Carrie tear up more. "We'll need the food later." She whispered, crawling on top of him, slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt.

Mike stiffened at Carrie's actions they haven't done anything remotely intimate other than kissing, which was always just sweet and slow, but right now, Carrie was taking it to the next level.

Carrie pulled his belt from the belt loop unbuttoning his shorts next and pulling down the zipper teasingly slow, dragging her finger to the tent forming in his boxers.

Mike was already half naked and he found it unfair that Carrie is still fully dressed in her sweatpants and The Rolling Stones t-shirt. He slid his hands under her shirt, and fiddled with latch of her bra until he couldn't take his urges in anymore and unclasped them, one of his hands instantly going straight to her fist-sized breasts, squeezing it, having the blonde moan aloud.

Having enough of the foreplay, Carrie quickly discarded her pants after Mike pulled off her shirt and kneaded her breasts lightly. "I love you." She whispered, leaning down and kissing him in a torrid way.

Mike rolled her over so he was on top. "Princess, are you sure?" He asked, already panting. If Carrie changed her mind, it would be okay with him. He didn't want to pressure her into doing anything and he most definitely didn't show her the house because he wanted to get laid.

Carrie nodded, her arms wrapped around his nape and her fingers started playing with the back of his hair. She shut her eyes, pressing her lips together to emit a scream from coming out of her mouth. She can feel a tear streaming down her face as Mike took her deeply.

"Baby, we don't have to do this." Mike said, stopping for a moment.

"No. Go ahead."

"You're hurt."

"It'll pass."

"You really want to do this?" When Carrie nodded, Mike buried himself inside of her in one swift movement, Carrie finally letting out a loud scream.

The teenagers laid a panting mess on the floor, their sweaty bodies sticking to each other's as they caught their breaths. "Can you go again?" Carrie asked.

"What?" Mike laughed.

Carrie didn't answer, instead, she straddled his waist and let her hands do wonders on his shaft, while she made out with him. "We should do this again and again and again and again." She whispered against his lips, lifting herself up and impaling herself on him.

"It's so beautiful." Carrie said, watching the sun rise with Mike. "I can just sit here forever."

"It would love to, too but if you don't want your dad shooting me with his shotgun, I should bring you home now."

"But I don't want to go home." Carrie whined. "I just want to be with you all day."

Mike chuckled. "When I bring you home, we'd tell them we went for an early morning jog but before that we'd buy everyone breakfast." He winked. "Then I'll head home to take a shower and go back to your house, maybe we can watch a movie or something."

A/N: WHELP I OWE SOMEONE A REALLY FEELSY CHAPTER, SO HERE IT IS, AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, *EHEM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.2K 30
Basically a bunch of one shots about Alerrie❤️ Requests accepted
21.3K 1.1K 50
-❤-
16.2K 244 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!
1.6K 76 6
Paisleywood