Accidentally Yours

krsdnlslta tarafından

Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it be... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1: Bad Day
Chapter 2: Invisible
Chapter 3: Confused
Chapter 4: Feelings
Chapter 5: Unpredictable
Chapter 6: Back to Normal?
Chapter 7: This is so Awkward
Chapter 8: Friends?
Chapter 9: Unexpected Kiss
Chapter 10: Everything is just so 'complicated'
Chapter 11: Troublemaker
Chapter 12: Unspoken Feelings
Chapter 13: This is War
Chapter 14: Unexpected
Chapter 15: Intensity
Chapter 16: Trouble
Chapter 17: Convoluted
Chapter 18: Trust
Chapter 19: The Next Playboy
Chapter 20: Accidents
Chapter 21: Accidents and Problems
Chapter 22 - Spaces
Chapter 23: A Better Change
Chapter 24: New Beginning
Chapter 26: Heartwarming
Chapter 27: The Perfect Moment
Epilogue
The Perks of Having The Perv Boss
NEW STORY! ~

Chapter 25: Three Words

1.4K 67 0
krsdnlslta tarafından

Kate

I can't do this. This is very uncomfortable. Well first of, Dylan, who happens to be not my boyfriend as of now, decides to stay at our house which my mother doesn't know. He decided this on his own without my consent and the worst part, I agreed to it.

"Hey, I have a lot of movies on my backpack, want to look and decide what to watch first?" He said. He stands up from my bed and pick up the bag that I notice just now, it was just lying on the floor.

I rub my palms on my lap while I nod my head on a very awkward way. Yes, I'm really happy about what is happening right now. A lot of people would say that I must be happy because as you can see, you have the time to spend with the guy you love but when I think about it, yeah, I'm lucky but if my mother sees as, I don't think I could see the daylight by tomorrow.

He sat down beside me and scattered the CDs that he brought. "So there is Resident Evil, Ten Things I Hate about You." He picks up the other ones that are scattered, "Friday the 13th, The Hangover 1,2, and 3," He coughs, "And many more, so I suggest you pick one than look at me without even saying a word."

"Right." I stutter, "Let's just watch something funny?" I started looking for a funny movie and he helped me. Seriously, I can't even choose one. Especially when I can't get over by the fact that I and Dylan are sharing one room. My room, may I add.

"How about Jack and Jill?" It's the movie of Adam Sandler, I like watching the movies of Adam Sandler, it's funny and unique. I nodded, "Sounds fun." I commented.

"Okay." He stares at me and it made me shiver.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I like that movie, so I suggest that let's watch it." I reckon. He chuckled, "I know."

He shuffled closer to me and stares at me. What is wrong with him? Why is he looking at me like that?

"Whatever you are thinking, stop it. It's never going to happen." What am I thinking? My thoughts are a little bit perverted but how he looks at me gave me the idea of what he was thinking.

He laughs at my reply and that laugh made me nervous. I cover his mouth but he didn't stop laughing, what is his problem? Is he going insane? Or am I the one going insane? Seriously, this sleepover thing isn't working well. It's making me feel very nervous and uncomfortable.

"Dylan, stop it. What if my mother comes in without us even knowing? And when she hears something suspicious, she may come in here and that will be a problem." I retorted. His laugh softens and when he eventually listen and kept his mouth shut, I remove my hands from his mouth.

"What is wrong with you?" I question, my brows furrowed. I'm being someone who I don't even recognize.

"There is nothing wrong with me, you should ask that to yourself." He inquired, "I'm looking at you because I'm waiting for you to get your laptop since I didn't have one. How could you expect us to watch a movie without any laptop to put the CD in?" He added. He started chuckling, "I'm just looking at you babe, don't think about dirty thoughts." And with that last sentence he uttered, it made my face flush red. I quickly turn away from him. I don't want him to see my face especially that I feel like my cheeks is as red as a tomato.

"What are you doing?" He asks. I'm currently on the closet, looking for something. What am I supposed to get again? I can't even think properly. What is wrong with me?

"Uhm—what should I get again?" I said with my back still facing him.

He chuckled softly, "Your laptop. Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay."

"What are you doing?" He asks again. Can't he see I'm looking for the laptop?

"Looking for the laptop, duh?" I sneered. Nervous and paranoid, that is me.

I felt a hand placed on my shoulder and I immediately shove them away and take three steps away from Dylan who have a smirk on his lips. "Your laptop is placed at your desk." He pointed my study table that is near to my window.

"Right." I stutter. I quickly took the laptop from the desk and sat down at the bed.

"Do you want me to go home? It looks like I'm making you uncomfortable." He said.

I shake my head, "No, no, no you don't." I stammered, "I just forgot where I placed my laptop, that's all." He's right but I don't want to hurt his feelings. It's not purely because of him that's why I am being like this, I'm just afraid for the consequences if my mother saw us. If she did, then that will be completely ugly.

I pressed my password and handed the laptop at him. He invaded the space beside me and sat down comfortably. I could smell his vanilla scented cologne and I can't help but to stuck my nose on it. I did my best to stay as comfortable and normal as possible but whenever he moves, it makes me nervous. This isn't turning out well than I expected.

He pressed play and placed the laptop on the middle of the bed, in between of us. His elbow brushes my arm as he tried to lean on the pillows. I know it's just a little shove but it completely turn me into this paranoid nervous and a hell of a person who is about to lose her mind.

I can't concentrate on the movie, my eyes are focused on the screen of my laptop but nothing is going inside my head. I took a deep breath and quickly let it out in a way that Dylan wouldn't notice. I heard footsteps out of my bedroom door and that means that my mother is home. When Dylan appeared on my room a while ago, I already lock my bedroom door, in case someone who will try to twist the doorknob in surprise. Even though I think my mother won't do that because we're under the relationship of living in the same roof but doesn't speak to each other, I think it's better to make sure than just assume.

"Sounds like your mother is here, you should go and say hi, she might wonder why you're not getting out of your room." Dylan said softly.

"No need, we don't talk to each other. Long story, might as well enjoy the movie." I said with my eyes focused on the screen of the laptop.

He didn't ask about it and just continue to watch the movie with his eyes already settled on the screen. I don't know how many glances have I done but I think every five minutes, I can't help but to look at him. He still has the same display though even if I look at him in for like after minutes and so. His eyes glued on the screen, his hair is messy but he still looks good. Let's not forget this lips that forms into a smile every time the scene on the movie is funny. He is such a pretty thing to look at that I can't help but to glance at him. Of course I don't look at him in a very obvious way, I just did some side and quick glances that he won't even notice.

--

When the movie ended which I don't even understand because at first, nothing is even going inside my head and when we're on the middle part, I always look at Dylan in every effin' minute. Now I'm turning into a obsess girl that I don't even notice. I just look at him because I miss him, nothing more than that though. And when I said no more than that, I'm not thinking about anything dirty.

He brought some sandwiches that he claims that he made, it was all placed on containers where you could put food. We ate it as we watch the next movie that we agreed to watch, he's the one who pick it though. The movie that we watched is the Safe House, it's an action movie. I want to watch it because it's an action movie, well I have a thing for action and comedy genre movies. My paranoid and nervous self has slowly disappeared and as I watch the movie, everything started to get inside my head. I'm starting to feel comfortable. I was glad that Dylan was just quietly watching the movie, even though we're not talking much, I feel very happy because he arranged everything for me, to spend some time with me. Though at first, I hated it, because he didn't even told me what he was planning to do. Don't blame him, it's a surprise. And surprises supposed to surprise you.

After watching the movie, I glance at the clock that is placed on top of my table beside my bed, it's eleven twenty three in the evening. We still have classes tomorrow and sleeping very late will be difficult in getting up.

"Could I use your bathroom?" He asks, grinning. I chuckled, "Of course you can."

When he got in together with his bag that he hung on his shoulder, I turn off my laptop and fix the covers of the bed. Now that I think about it, where is he sleeping? I don't have covers for him to sleep on the floor, I don't even have a couch inside of my bed for him to sleep. He could sleep on my bed though, and with that thought, it made my cheeks turn red. No, that is just inappropriate, especially when you're still on the process of starting all over again, and with that, you're not even together yet.

The door of my bathroom flung open and I instantly stiffen. "Is there a problem? Want me to help you?" He stands beside me, I could feel his eyes staring at me. I quickly took the covers and fix it, making it look presentable and to be slept on.

"Is something wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing." I shake my head, "I will sleep on the floor, and you should sleep on my bed." I purse my lips and quickly took two pillows from the bed and placed it on the cold floor. I don't even have covers to put on the floor, why would I even sleep there?

"Are you insane?" He crosses his arms, "You want me to sleep on your bed and the owner of the bed will be sleeping on the cold floor?" He snorted, "No way." He snapped.

"But you can't sleep on the floor and I have no couch in here, and—" He interrupted me and said, "And we can't sleep together in your bed? Is that it?" He questioned.

I didn't reply and he continued, "If you're going to sleep on the floor, then I should go sleep beside you, on the floor." He said, giving an emphasis on the word 'floor'. Now that sounds more annoying.

"No you can't." I abruptly said.

"Yes I could." He answered back.

"Fine." I sneered, "Pillow in between." I added. I took the pillows from the floor and arranged them properly.

He chuckled, "Are you really serious about still not having that relationship?"

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p'. I placed a pillow in the middle, making a divider in the middle. He rolled on the bed, lying on his side of the bed, while I lie on my side of the bed and turn off the lights. The only light source that we have is the lamp on the side of my bed.

Dylan started pacing on his side, "This isn't working." He uttered softly.

"What's not working?"

He sigh, "The bed, too small. Your pillows are in the way." He complained.

"Nu-uh, can't remove them. We're not dating, we're not in a relationship and removing that pillow is inappropriate."

"Do you love me?" He asks in a frustrated tone.

"Is that a question or you're complaining?" I stare at his face, the only distant that is in between us is the pillow that I placed as a divider.

"Just answer my question please."

"Of course I do." I said softly.

"You know I love you too, right?" He questioned, his eyes settled at me.

I swallow the lump on my throat as I nodded slowly. "Then I ask of you this, Kate, will you give me a chance to take you out on a date?" He said, I could see his lips forming into a smile.

"Well that was fast." I complained.

"Well if you don't want to, then I should just leave then." He said.

"No, I mean don't leave." I argued. "Yes, yes you could take me on a date."

I felt his hand touch my hand and it slowly intertwined, he intertwined his fingers into mine and our hands just attach to each other. He grinned at me, "You look like you're about to plot some evil plan." I joked.

"Not really, just this." He removes the pillow that is in between of our faces with the use of his free hand. There are still pillow in between us and he didn't remove them. "Kate, what do you think of our date?"

"What date?" It's confusing.

"What we're doing right now is a date." He's joking right? "Holding hands, staring at each other faces, being together, tell me, are you happy being with my company?"

"You're kidding me right?" I said, confused.

"Are you happy being with my company?" He repeated his last question.

"Of course I am, do you really have to ask that?" I said in an annoyed way.

He smirks at me and he suddenly ask the question that left my heart completely insane, "Can you be my girlfriend?"

"I can't believe you!" I replied, changing the topic. He asks me if he could date me, he just held my hand and he claims that it is already dating. And then after that, he asks if I'm happy with his company, and when I answered yes, he's now asking if I could be his girlfriend.

"Don't you think everything is just so fast and easy?" I questioned.

"Kate, why do we need to take things slow if we already know that we love each other?" His face is full of sincerity, "Kate, I love you." He tightens the grip of my hand, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I said.

He removes the pillows that set us our divider, in just one minute, his lips are already touching mine. He pulled away softly and brushes his hand on my cheeks, "Could you now marry me?" He chuckled.

I hit him lightly on the shoulder, "You're crazy."

"Yes, I am." He chuckled, "I'm just crazy in love with you." He showed me his sweet smile that I miss most.

I smiled back, "I love you too."

He placed his arm on my waist, pulling me towards him. "I could finally get to sleep." He slowly closes his eyes and I just stared at him.

I traced his eyebrows with the use of my index finger, and down to his nose and lastly on his lips, "I think you're making it hard for me to fall asleep." I argued.

His eyes are still closed, he chuckled softly, "Good luck with that." He tightens his hold to me, pulling me into a hug. "Good night Kate, I love you." He buried his face into my neck.

"Good night Dylan, I love you." I placed a kiss on his forehead, my lips form into a very wide smile that I couldn't even get rid off even I closed my eyes.

His presence, his smile and his three words, always give brought a smile to my face.

--

A/N: I know, it's a short chapter. I just hope all of you guys enjoyed it. I think there are a few chapters left before the epilogue. Don't miss every single one of them before it end. Thank you for everyone who read, vote and comment on this story! Love you all! –k.

,

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

115 0 15
Madison thought she had hit the lottery meeting the guy of her dreams and quickly all her friends could tell that she was young and in love. This dr...
3.3K 61 41
Meet Avril. Two years after her parents' death and she's still struggling with her emotions towards them. When Dallas shows up at her school, Avril...
224K 5.2K 31
As we stood outside in the cold, my mind wandered to freshman year, when I promised to help Andy with something and he said that he would hug me, but...
48.6K 850 26
Hello my name is Kate, and this is my story. Its about the year I turned 18/ my senior year in high school. Its about how I met Eric and its OUR stor...