Prologue

Accidentally Yours

To start it all, my name is Kate Hughes. I'm a senior.  I can finally declare that this is my last year of being a high schooll student. The only thing that sucks is the fact that I transferred to a new school that made this last year of high school as a horriible memory. In short, not worth remembering.  My current reason as to why I'm acting this way was first, I'm new. Second, other people treat me like I'm an invisible human  that doesn't even exist in this world just because they don't even know me.  Third,  I have a terrible family background, considering the fact that both my parents separated. I have tons of friends that I love and trust but they are all in the city and I'm in this town that I don't even know.. I don't even know this place even existed. I just got settled in,  together with my mother who is obsessed about her work. My love life is a complete mess, because I had a guy that I used to call my boyfriend until he decided to cheat on me.  And he made me think that happy endings doesn't even exist. I'm beginning to see everything clearly that those so called happy endings, doesn't happen in real life. They only exist on movies and books. I wanted to prove myself wrong and believe that there really is a happy ending but can you blame me with all the things that has happened in my life?

---

Those are the words that I would usually tell everyone who wanted to ask my story. But my present self wants tell you this, there is no such thing as forever. Just because something bad has happened to us. Just because we used to or currently experiencing something bad, it does not mean that we just have to live with it. Life must go on because unexpected things are waiting for us.

Like the fact how the guy I met started to change my life, little by little. It all started with one accident.

Let me tell you my story. -Kate

-

A/N:

If you enjoy reading the following chapters please don't forget to

Comment, Follow and Vote!

Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead!