Chapter 25: Three Words

Kate

I can't do this. This is very uncomfortable. Well first of, Dylan, who happens to be not my boyfriend as of now, decides to stay at our house which my mother doesn't know. He decided this on his own without my consent and the worst part, I agreed to it.

"Hey, I have a lot of movies on my backpack, want to look and decide what to watch first?" He said. He stands up from my bed and pick up the bag that I notice just now, it was just lying on the floor.

I rub my palms on my lap while I nod my head on a very awkward way. Yes, I'm really happy about what is happening right now. A lot of people would say that I must be happy because as you can see, you have the time to spend with the guy you love but when I think about it, yeah, I'm lucky but if my mother sees as, I don't think I could see the daylight by tomorrow.

He sat down beside me and scattered the CDs that he brought. "So there is Resident Evil, Ten Things I Hate about You." He picks up the other ones that are scattered, "Friday the 13th, The Hangover 1,2, and 3," He coughs, "And many more, so I suggest you pick one than look at me without even saying a word."

"Right." I stutter, "Let's just watch something funny?" I started looking for a funny movie and he helped me. Seriously, I can't even choose one. Especially when I can't get over by the fact that I and Dylan are sharing one room. My room, may I add.

"How about Jack and Jill?" It's the movie of Adam Sandler, I like watching the movies of Adam Sandler, it's funny and unique. I nodded, "Sounds fun." I commented.

"Okay." He stares at me and it made me shiver.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I like that movie, so I suggest that let's watch it." I reckon. He chuckled, "I know."

He shuffled closer to me and stares at me. What is wrong with him? Why is he looking at me like that?

"Whatever you are thinking, stop it. It's never going to happen." What am I thinking? My thoughts are a little bit perverted but how he looks at me gave me the idea of what he was thinking.

He laughs at my reply and that laugh made me nervous. I cover his mouth but he didn't stop laughing, what is his problem? Is he going insane? Or am I the one going insane? Seriously, this sleepover thing isn't working well. It's making me feel very nervous and uncomfortable.

"Dylan, stop it. What if my mother comes in without us even knowing? And when she hears something suspicious, she may come in here and that will be a problem." I retorted. His laugh softens and when he eventually listen and kept his mouth shut, I remove my hands from his mouth.

"What is wrong with you?" I question, my brows furrowed. I'm being someone who I don't even recognize.

"There is nothing wrong with me, you should ask that to yourself." He inquired, "I'm looking at you because I'm waiting for you to get your laptop since I didn't have one. How could you expect us to watch a movie without any laptop to put the CD in?" He added. He started chuckling, "I'm just looking at you babe, don't think about dirty thoughts." And with that last sentence he uttered, it made my face flush red. I quickly turn away from him. I don't want him to see my face especially that I feel like my cheeks is as red as a tomato.

"What are you doing?" He asks. I'm currently on the closet, looking for something. What am I supposed to get again? I can't even think properly. What is wrong with me?

"Uhm—what should I get again?" I said with my back still facing him.

He chuckled softly, "Your laptop. Are you okay?"