Chapter 10: Everything is just so 'complicated'

Author's note:

Before reading this chapter, I just wanted to let you all know that I updated earlier than I thought I would. Well, I was able to make time to make this chapter and I hope that all of you will like it. Thank you and have fun reading! :)

--

Kate

Dylan kissed me and he said that, he didn’t plan on doing it. He can’t just say that it’s just an accident. No one pushed him for his lips to touch mine, no one did. And I’m absolutely sure that what he did was already part of his plan. What is his reason for kissing me? Just to get the girl out of the picture? That isn’t even right at all. Nothing fits at all. Why did he even kissed me? Why am I feeling happy and in the same time mad about it.

I’m happy because the person I liked kiss me but the guy who kissed me is a so called playboy and I think that this guy is the kind of person who do things as he pleases to any girl that he wants to target. After being friends with him, this is the plan? Targeting me?

Everything is just complicated and especially what makes things more complicated is when he told that brunette that I’m his girlfriend. The whole campus will know about us and I don’t care about what they are going to say about me, what I just don’t like is people giving me false accusations. Like the fact that I’m Dylan’s girlfriend even if I’m not.

After the incident last night, I and Dylan have this awkward situation. He drove me home and both of us didn’t spoke a word at each other. I just told him that I’ll head inside and he just nodded with a weak smile placed unto his lips.

I don’t know if he really did mean it because if he did, why is he having those actions like he was also confused on what he has done.

I’m so frustrated with all this thinking and this is bad for me because the nurse told me not to stress myself too much. If I did, I’ll find myself lying in the clinic and I don’t want that.

Everything is just so confusing and I just want to get my head bumped into a hard wall and with that, I’ll get an amnesia. Having an amnesia will help me forget everything, making my life much easier.

I roll myself back and forth on my medium sized bed. You know what time it is? It’s 4 o’ clock in the morning and I just had 5 hours of sleep. Thinking about what happened yesterday finds it difficult for me to sleep.

I don’t have the feeling of getting back to sleep and I don’t know how to resolve this. This problem is all because of Dylan’s so called plan that didn’t even turned out to be a benefiting thing for me. Whatever happens later, I’ll be hoping for the best.

--

I looked like a zombie. My eye bugs aren’t helping, hair’s a mess, clothes crumpled up because I didn’t have the time to iron it because I’ll be late if I did, and I am panting because of all the running.

I was able to make it on time and what bothers me the most when I walked down the hallway, I was able to get those judgmental and mean stares from girls that I don’t even know.

I placed my textbook on my desk and focused my eyes on the board where my professor is. He have this lectures that I find difficult to understand because I’m tired of all the running.

The guy who was seated in front of me handed me a crumpled paper. I asked him from where did it came from and he just said that they just passed it to him to pass it on to me. Whatever this is, I’m sensing it’s not good.