THE ZOMBIE LIFE

Von infinity_mj

A LIFE WITH ONLY DEATH SURROUNDING THE INNOCENT SOULS. GABRIELLA IS A KIND LOVING GIRL THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH... Mehr

IS THIS REAL?
EQUIPED
PROBLEMS
CAN YOU LISTEN?
REPEAT
KARMA
A NEW ENDING
ATTACKED
LOYALITY
SKYHIGH
SECRETS
FOUND OUT
TIME GONE
HEALED FOR NOW
NEW STORM
FRIENDS?
WRONG ONE
FAKE
VIOLENCE
PEACE NOT BE
TEMPTATION
SOLVED
MOVE
CANIBAL
TRUST
END OF FAKE LOVE
GOOD VIOLENCE
HATE
FEEL
FIGHT
BIPOLAR
DRAMA
CAN YOU STOP
DUSK
DONT
A NEW START
KIDS
DONT UNPACK
TIME TO GROW UP
ONE LOVE
THE AGE OF FETUS
THE DEVIL WEARS SNEAKERS
GUILT
ANXIETY
GIRL POWER
GUY POWER(AUGUST PRESPECTIVE)
SAY GOOD BYE TO LOVE
Catch me if you can
SEARCH PARTY
TEARS FROM THE QUEEN
JAIL BREAK
JAIL BREAK PT2 ( CARLOS AND JAKE PRESPECTIVE)
ESCAPE
THE DEAD MAN IS TEMPORARY
THE TRUTH
THE CHAMBER
TRUE LOVE? SIKE
MYSTERY
MYSTERY PT2
REVELATION
BASTARD CHILD
NEW COMERS
ONE TOUCH
CURIOSITY DID'NT KILL THE CAT
REFUSED
INVISIBLE
INNER RAGE RELEASED
SHADE
ANSWERS
CHILDREN
LIFT OFF
SNOW MAN
STRESS
HIDDEN PAIN
SCOOBY DOO'S CURIOUSITY
SMILEY
EXCHANGE
THREE MUSKETEERS
PLAN
BACK TO THE BEGINNING
SPEECH
DUFFED
HOUNDED
SHE DOES'NT CARE
BET
GAMES
WARRIOR
TRAIN
AWKWARD
PRESSURE
LEADER
DOES HE CARE?
IRRELLEVANCE
ON THE MOVE PT1
ON THE MOVE PT2
ON THE MOVE PT3
ON THE MOVE PT4
ON THE MOVE PT5
IS IT FINISH?

POUNDING

23 3 0
Von infinity_mj

I continued brain storming while the others stood there and kept panicing.

Rodney-" OH S*** where going to die by a giant snow ball"

Trent-" No where not. I refused to let anything happen to you and am sure Gabs gat a plan."

(EVERYONE STAIRS AT ME)

I continued thinking.

That beast kept getting closer and closer.

Lizzie-" Um your taking really long to think of a plan."

I stared out the window and noticed one of the Canadians Air Port door was opened. We had to quickly run to the door.

Gabi-" Ok guys we will run out of this plane and head for the door"

Jaarona-" Thats it? Please keep in mind that am Preggo and I cant run that fast "

Fred-" Dont worry I will carry you."

Jaarona-" Thanks babe"

(AUGUST GIVES FRED THE STINK EYE)

The beast roared as it kept getting closer.

Gabi -" We have to leave now."

I opened the air plane door and a blast of freezing wind slapped us in the face. We let the ladder down . Fred picks Jaarona up and Derin tightly held Eli and we all started running.

Where noticed by the beast.

Chris-" OH CRAP it sees us."

Lytrell-" This weather isnt for black people."

The beast ran after us. It was like game of cat and mouse.

We finally made it in the airport. The beast Banged on the window and roared at us.

Later on it went away. We were finally free and we needed rest.

This airport was quiet,huge,equiped with every thing we needed and mostly it was empty.

Tanaj eye spots a tacobell and a starbucks.

Tanaj-" I am going to live here."

Gabi-" I am starving."

Me and tanaj hopped in taco bell while Derin and Jake search for a place to keep Eli and something warm to put on him.

Derin and Jake stumbled upon a childrens clothing store where they had everything needed for a new born.

Jake-" Why would an airport have this?"

Derin-" I dont know ,but god is good."

Jake kissed Derin and they both stayed in there picking out clothes for Eli.

While me and Tanaj were destroying the beautiful tacos the others came an joined with us.

August kept staring at Fred and Jaarona while they romantically shared a taco.

Lizzie starts to get suspicous.

Lizzie-"Why are you acting like that?"

August-" Acting like what?"

Lizzie-" Acting like your still in love with her when your with me."

August stares deeply into her eyes and says -" Am sorry ,but I dont think am acting"

Lizzie-" I should have just stayed with Dashawn."

August-" What do you mean?"

Lizzie-" We were together and we kissed and F***** in your cabin. He wanted me back ,but I said no just to keep you occupied."

August gets crazy. He rushed up to Dashawn and started fighting. I pulled him off of Dashawn and asked-" Why?"

August-" Your piece of S*** boyfriend F***** my girl in the cabin I slept in and then said he wanted to get back together with her."

My head turned to Dashawn. Dashawn tackled August and started punching him in the face. I ran and jumped on Lizzie and started beating her A** just for being a HOE .

Rodney jumps on my back. I flipped her over and kicked her in the chest. Tanaj then jumps on Rodney with a mouth full of tacos and pounded her.

I kept pounding on Lizzies pretty little face. Trent and Chris and Jalon breaks up all the fights.

Dashawn walked up to me and said-" Babe its not true."

I ignored and walked away. I needed time alone . I cant deal with all the drama with Dashawn and his past.

Should I just leave him?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2K 123 15
Kaito Mizuminoginga wakes up one day, after he died in his world to discover he was sent to another.
63 0 17
Gabriella Pierce is a freshman student at UCLA who embarks on a study abroad program to spooky Transylvania. After leaving her mother and the only li...
117K 3.6K 32
The worst thing that could ever happen has happened. The apocalypse have happened. A number of zombie out breaks have happened. Y/N had to run and es...
449 45 31
COMPLETE. Gabriella's past is a mystery, but that never stopped her from achieving her goals. As a Supernatural Specialist, and far more intelligent...