My Barriers (Sheamus)

By ReesesLuver

Strength; it's something we all strive to have. Some of us are born with it, others develop it later on, and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- The Plan
Chapter 2- The Champ is Here!
Chapter 3- Home
Chapter 4- Celebration Time
Chapter 5- Roommate
Chapter 6-Monday Night Raw
Chapter 7- My Apologies
Chapter 8-Sisters are Weird
Chapter 9- A Mexican, Irish, Italian Walk into a bar..
Chapter 10- My Date Part 1
Chapter 12-Good Morning
Chapter 13- The Mall
Chapter 14- The Beast in Carnage
Chapter 15- Movie Night
Chapter 16- Training for the Beast
Chapter 17-Choices
Chapter 18-What Are We?
Chapter 19-Florida
Chapter 20-Men!
Chapter 21- Georgia On My Mind
Chapter 22- Ball Gown
Chapter 23-Es' Home
Chapter 24-Christmas with the Aravins
Um..
Chapter 25- Erin Aravin
Chapter 26-Thorns
Chapter 27-Ruins
Chapter 28-Sorrow
Chapter 29-Reckless
Chapter 30-Reprimands
Chapter 31-Awkward
Chapter 32-Unsteady
Chapter 33- Fatile
Chapter 34- The Hospital
Chapter 35-Back to Florida
Chapter 36-Back to California
Chapter 37-My Return
Chapter 38-Trials
Chapter 39-Session 2
Chapter 40-End of the Beginning

Chapter 11- The Date Part 2

353 18 1
By ReesesLuver

Sheamus P.O.V
7:36 pm

After visiting the candy shop with Es, we headed back to our hotel. Earlier on we had picked up some movie rentals and some pizza for tonight. We were listening to the radio but my mind was completely somewhere else.

My mind was buzzing with questions that I wanted to ask Es but I knew I would never get an answer to them.

She's hurting, that she told me and I know it has to do with her parents. Something must have happened to her before she was adopted by her adoptive mother.

But what was it? She doesn't like men, maybe she was raped or something.

"Sheamo, you okay?" Es asked me, the green in her eyes shimmered with worry.

"Yeah why?" I asked her.

"Well..I don't know. You look upset." Es frowned.

I am upset, I want to be your guy but you won't let me. But then again this may not be her fault. If she was raped then maybe she's traumatized by it. That's why she doesn't like anyone touching her.

"Yellow? earth to Sheamus, is he home?" Es laughed playfully and knocked on my head gently.

"Es, I'm driving." I chuckled and moved her hand away.

"Gee I couldn't tell you were so out of it." Es said with a big smile.

"Just thinking." I said as I turned into the parking lot.

"About what?" Es asked.

"About which movie to watch first." I lied smoothly.

"Ye huh." Es eyed me suspiciously.

"Which one do you want to watch first?" I asked her.

"I'm cool with anything, I love action movies." Es shrugged."As long as you keep off the candy strips."

"We'll see." I smirked while eyeing the candy she had in her hand.

"Yeah we'll see me kicking your butt." Es muttered as I parked in a close spot by the entry.

We got out of the car, I got the pizza as Es carried the movies and candy. She closed the door with her hip and walked to the entry. Es was ahead and I couldn't help but admire what a perfectly round bum she had that was hugged tight in her jeans.

"Madam." Es giggled when she held the door open for me.

"Ha ha very funny." I said blandly.

We walked up to our room and set the stuff down on the small table. Es pulled off her purse and set it down. I placed the pizza on the table.

Es was walking awayto her room and I asked "Where you going?"

"To change." Es answered before closing the door behind her.

I opened the pizza box and set two slices on two plates. Then I turned on the tv and put Captain America in the DVD player.

"Okay so what are we watching first?" Es asked as she came out in a white cashmere shirt that hung loosely onto her shoulders and shorts.

"Uh Captain America." I stated but I was in awe from how gorgeous she looked in white.

"Oh cool." Es smiled and set down the candy on the table before sitting down on the couch.

I sat down next to her as the movie began, we ate our pizza and watched the movie in harmony. Es only had two slices and said she was full while I was tearing up the whole box.

"You're gonna get a tummy ache." Es giggled while I was finishing my fourth slice.

"Nope. I can eat a whole large pizza all by myself." I grinned after swallowing down my food.

"All those calories and no fat." Es smiled and poked my side.

"All those Oreos and no fat." I chuckled and poked her side.

We went back to our movie and Es seemed to be enjoying it. She got excited when she saw Captain America's motorcycle, a Harley. She began chatting about how rare the bikes are.

"One of Harley's very first bikes, you can't get them just anywhere." Es explained.

"Looks skinnier than the other bikes." I said.

"Yeah well now a days things have been perfected so there's not so many problems, not to mention that they didn't have a speedometer." Es said before biting into a watermelon candy strip.

I gently snuck a candy strip from her bag and took a bite right just to tease her. Es raised an eyebrow and gave me s look.

"You did not just take a candy strip from me." Es shot me a look.

"What no I didn't." I smiled and ate the rest of it.

"Ye huh sure, don't make me get up Pillsbury Dough Boy." She warned me.

"Okay, I'm done," I chuckled and turned back to the movie.

Es eyed me for a moment but soon turned back to the movie. She rubbed her arms and I knew it was because she was getting cold.

"You cold, lass?" I asked her.

"Just a little but it's fine though." Es shrugged and shook her head.

"Okay but if you need a blanket just tell me." I nodded as I grabbed another candy strip.

"You did not!" Es exclaimed and glared at me.

"Did." I chuckled.

Es crawled over to me and began to playfully wrestle with me. We were apparently trying to get one another on their backs because Es pushed with all her might.

Although Es known for being a WWE legend, she's a high flyer and was not nearly as strong as me. I pinned her down with my legs locked with hers and my hand pinning hers above her head.

My face was centimeters away from hers and my eyes felt captured by her gorgeous green orbs that were the color of emeralds. My gaze fell to her soft, full lips that were so close that just one little move up could have our lips touching.

"You cheated." Es panted and blush burned on her cheeks.

The girl

"And how did I cheat, Es?" I asked her in amusement.

"This was based off of strength, I'm a high flyer." Es muttered her eyes fell to my lips, staring at them like I was doing with hers.

"Always got a answer for everything." I chuckled.

"99.8% of the time." Es smiled.

It was so hard to restrain myself from kissing her. Every fiber in my body was willing me toward her. Those lips were all I wanted right now. Just one kiss. But I know if I try it she will probably slap me and then leave, I don't want that to happen.

"You have that look again." Es giggled, yes she giggled and it was so damn adorable.

"What look?" I asked her and cupped her chin. She was slightly startled by my touch and stared at me like she didn't know what to do.

"Like you're dazed." Es said and didn't move my hand away.

"Just thinking, again." I smiled as I gazed into her gorgeous eyes."You're eyes are like two beautiful emeralds."

"Thank you." Es blushed shyly.

"They're the most beautiful things I've ever seen. " I said in awe and stroked her cheek with my thumb.

"Sheamus?" She asked me, breaking me out of my trance."Can I have that blanket now?"

"Sure thing, love." I smiled sadly and got up to go get her a blanket.

I was crushed, she was so close but yet so far. If she would have just let me then my life would have been complete. Okay maybe not complete but I still would have been very happy. My if I keep pushing for it.

I grabbed my small, but very warm blanket and carried it into the living room. Es was sitting there toying with her fingers when I came back, I sat down and pulled her to me. It was like petting a tiger, absolutely scary because I had no idea how Es was going to react.

Es stared at me in confusion as I pulled her onto my lap and put the blanket over us, she didn't say or do anything but by the look on her face she didn't know how to feel about it. I laid back on my pillow as Es was still processing what to do.

Please don't pull away

As if understanding what I just thought, she laid her head on my chest and turned back to the movie. My heart was beating rapidly and I fought the urge to smile, I was just so happy that she let me do this. Then I turned back to the movie in content.

We watched the rest of the movie in peace. And when it ended I could tell Es was getting sleepy, the second the credits hit she fell asleep on me. I smiled lightly and tucked one of her locks away from her face.

She looked so cute. Her cheek was squished against my chest and she had one hand on me.

I really don't want to wake her up.

I turned off the tv and DVD player then scooted down so my back wasn't on the arm rest. Es groaned when I moved but didn't wake up, she actually cuddled close to me. I pulled her closer to me so her head was on my shoulder and her lips were pressed to my neck.

Es didn't wake up and I smiled to myself at how perfect this was. She fit perfectly in my arms. Her soft breathing fanned my neck.

"Good night, love." I smiled happily and kissed her cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 17.3K 55
There is nothing wrong with being nice. Go ahead and hold the door for the old lady. Nothing's stopping you from giving a dollar to the boy who wants...
124K 4.1K 38
"Strength isn't about how much you can handle before you break; it's about how much you can endure after you've been broken" *** Astria Belle Crawfor...
290K 5.2K 85
Realism (noun) - the quality or fact of representing a person, thing, or situation accurately or in a way that is true to life. (#1) in Alexa Bliss s...
7 0 1
The devil in Matthew is a story about Mma, a graduate of the higher institution without a good job and money to give herself a better life found hers...