Chapter 29-Reckless

The last thing I wanted was today was to do a meet and greet with fans but this is part of my job. I wish I could say it won't be that busy because we are in Minnesota which isn't that big of a state. Unfortunately for me, because this is my first meet and greet since back in the WWE so I know a lot of people have flown from a lot of states to see me.

Never in all my years of living have I been a morning kind of person, that is usually Nicole's thing. I am much more of a night owl because I go to sleep really late and wake up in the afternoon. However, my hair does take hours to dry so I know I am going to have to get up early if I want to look presentable for photos.

I step into my bathroom and get in the shower which was really hot. The hot water relaxes my body and the steam clears my sinuses, helping me feel pretty refreshed. I slather in my hair some shampoo and scrub my scalp thoroughly.

Angel is always giving me the stuff to try because she knows I won't look into beauty stuff on my own. Which I like because some of the stuff she has shown me I really like to use now. She gave me this body wash from Target called Dr. Bronners and that stuff is amazing. I feel so clean and a little goes a long way.

After scrubbing down and rinsing off in the shower, I step out rejuvenated and ready for the day. My list was to put on my skincare, change into my clothes, and then put my hair in a ponytail. I did not feel like hassling with makeup today so I think I'll just skip it.

I get to work on making myself look decent.

This may take a while...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk up to the back door of the stadium where I spot security guards standing by the door. Luckily I came prepared with my badge so I pull it out of my purse and show it to them. One guy examines it then nods and moves aside for me.

After being given the clear by the security guard. I walk inside the stadium and see a sign that says 'B3 guests to the right, B4 guests to the left'. I pick up my badge and read it to see 'B4' on it so I turn left.

There was a room with a'B4, come right in. I open the door and peer inside to WWE wrestlers inside so I slip inside. Once inside, I close the door behind me and turn around to see if any of my friends were here.

I look around the room and see, much to my horror, Stephen. R-Truth and Santino were also there but they were not the ones I had a problem with. My stomach churns in a knot and my anxiety begins to act up again. I don't know what to do and I am just standing here like an idiot.

They all turn around to see me and I focus my gaze on the wall, trying to keep my gaze away from Stephen. My heart was beating out of my chest and the room seemed to be getting smaller. I pull out my phone so I can play games to distract my nervous self.

"Hey Es." Santino smiles at me as he walks up to me and shakes my hand.

"Hey Santino, how are you?" I ask him curiously.

"I am doing pretty good, how about you?"

"Not too shabby." I shrug lightly.

"It's been a while since you did meet and greets, are you excited?" Santino asks.

"Absolutely, I enjoy talking to fans." I nod lightly with a smile.

"As do I, of course, some of them are more special than others," Santino says as he pats his chest.

"I know what you mean, there are some fans I will always remember." I smile proudly.

Suddenly a crew member walks in and says "We ready guys?"