Chapter 9- A Mexican, Irish, Italian Walk into a bar..

Es P.O.V

"It's just going to be at a bar." I scowled as Angel finally took the curlers out of my hair then started curling my hair with an iron curler."Why do you have to do my hair?"

"You said if there are five or more people then you will do your hair." Angel reminded me of my Hair Rule."Sheamus, Nicole, Rey, Santino, and me are going so that makes five."

Stupid rule, I should have made it ten. And why is Angel so hyped up anyways? Ever since Sheamus told her about the game she's been talking about it for days, mostly while training. She even chose an outfit for me to wear, which I don't even know what it is.

"Hey what do I have to wear?" I asked cautiously.

She knows I won't wear pink, gold, or purple. Those are probably my least favorite colors.

"Oh it's so cute." Angel squealed as she tossed her hair out of her face and put the curling iron down. I watched cautiously in the mirror as she went into her bag and pulled out a tight blue dress with thick shoulder straps. Other than the tightness, there was nothing else seductive about the dress.

"It looks tight." I whined and pouted.

"Just a little." Angel scoffed as she brought it over with some black heels.

Damn it! Heels!

"Don't worry, these aren't even high. They're only half an inch." Angel chirped.

Angel was dressed very beautifully as usual. She was wearing a nice white dress that ended inches above her knees with a silver/gold belt with baige heels and a golden necklace around her neck. Her hair was beautifully wavy like she was doing mine and her make up was perfect.

"Es, it's no fair that you're so beautiful and don't want to dress beautiful." Angel sighed while finishing up my hair by putting on hair spray.

"If I am beautiful then why do I need make up?" I asked as she pulled out my make up bag. She pulled out eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick."And why are you making me do this when it's just the bar?"

"Because I want you to feel pretty!" Angel exclaimed while she handed me my lipstick to put on.

"I don't feel pretty." I muttered as I put it on."I feel stupid."

"Well you shouldn't because you look beautiful." Angel said with eyeliner in her hands, I just hope she doesn't mess it up.

"Are we almost done?" Nicole asked after poking her head through the door.

"I wish." I groaned while Angel was putting the finishing touches of eyeshadow."I still need to change."

"Angel, we're going to the bar not the club." Nicole giggled while adjusting the straps on her tight black dress.

"Hush, I am an artist." Angel smiled widely as she finished with my make up and handed my dress."You change."

"Ugh." I groaned and shut the door after she left.

I slipped out of my clothes and put on the tight dress that I had to squeeze my butt in the dress. It stopped inches above my knees and you can see my toned legs. The dress hugged me tight and I felt practically naked.

So I grabbed a jacket and slipped on the heels. When I was done I opened my door and stepped outside.

When I walked into the living room everyone stared, I looked down at the ground as I felt everyone's eyes on me.

How embarrassing

"Angel are we going to the club or the bar?" Rey asked as he turned to her.

"Oh hush she looks beautiful." Angel squealed and clapped her hands in delight.