Chapter 6-Monday Night Raw

It is day two of my life back in WWE. Later tonight, I'm going to teach Ambrose how to ride a motorcycle. I talked to him last night, and he seemed very excited, so I told him I would after my match.

Tonight, I have a match against Heath Slater. Hunter told me, 'It's to get my vibe going.' I assured him that my vibe was as strong as ever. I don't complain, though. I'm lucky to be back.

"Rey and Sin are in line for the tag team championship." Angel chattered as we sat in the hallway on some crates."I know they can do it if Ambrose stays out of the way."

"Are you going to keep him in check?" I snorted as I gently taped my hands.

"Yeah." Angel smiled."It shouldn't be hard, considering he's always flirting with me."

"You sure he's gonna interrupt?" I asked curiously.

"He always does," Angel scoffed with a hair flip to the back."That's what the Shield does."

I was about to say something when Ambrose came down the hall, speaking of the devil. He was in his all-black ring gear with his hair slicked back. He smiled when he saw me and said, "Hey, Es."

"You're friends with the enemy?!" Angel whispered angrily.

I gave a slight shrug, smiled, and said, "Hey, Dean."

"We still on for later?" Dean asked excitedly as he rubbed his hands together.

"Yup," I said and popped at the p. The kid's outside, and I have a match in ten minutes."

"Yeah, I have one too." Dean laughed lightly and turned to Angel."Hey beautiful, you're looking even prettier today."

"I'm keeping an eye on you today, Ambrose," Angel said sharply as she folded her arms over her chest sternly. You're not messing with Rey's match."

"I'm fine with you babysitting me." Dean winked at her as he eyed her."Go ahead and spank me anytime you feel I'm being wrong."

"I'd rather backhand you," Angel said as she rolled her eyes.

"Oo." Dean laughed heartily as he shook his head."Angel, you live up to your name; you can't scare anyone."

That is true; when Angel glares, she glares like an angry kitten. Mew

"Angel!" Someone called Rey.

I turned and saw Rey with Sin Cara walking up to us. I had never met Sin Cara, but I've seen his matches. He is a very good high-flyer.

"Hey, Papa." Angel smiled cheerfully.

"You ready for the match?"

"Yup." Angel chirped.

"So am I," Dean smirks as he raises his hand.

"Espero que le gusta ver me puno." Sin hissed as he stepped in front of Angel like he was the kind of snake that he didn't want near Angel.

"I have no clue what you just said, but I'm assuming it's not nice," Dean chuckled.

That was weird, the way Sin stepped in front of Angel. Cute though.

"We'll see you in the ring, Dean," Rey said steadily as he pulled back Sin Cara and started walking away with Angel following him.

"I love pissing people off." Dean chuckles and turns to me."I'll see you later, yeah?"

"Yeah." I nodded as I got off my crate and walked towards the gorilla with everything strapped to my right.

I saw 3MB gather in front of the curtain while motivating Heath Slater that he's got this.