Chapter 31-Awkward

I walk into work feeling unsteady after the tongue lashing I had received from both Shawn and Hunter. It is nice to know they care so much about me to give me these reality checks. They are not wrong about me being reckless with not caring about my mental health.

Tonight I thankfully only had a promo to do. The only downside was that my promo is late into the evening which means I still had to stick around. However, I am definitely going to book it the second my promo is over. 

I walk into my room and close the door behind me, however, when I do so I could see Angel was already in my room. She wasn't wearing her work clothes but a pretty white dress with a jean jacket over it with some boots. 

"Heard you had sex with Roman," Angel says as she sits on my couch.

"Ay,, you big chismosa." I chuckle."Couldn't even wait for me to close the door to get the fresh chisme."

"I am not a chismosa." Angel says as she pretends to look hurt and puts her hand over her chest."I am curious about my big sister's life."

"Mm and now you're lying to you," I say as I raise an eyebrow at her."Not really living up to your name are we, Angel?"

"Well, you aren't precisely a gem either, Esmerelda," Angel says as she raises an eyebrow back at me.

I laugh lightly as I open my gym bag "Touche, dear sister. Touche."

"So spill the tea," Angel says eagerly.

"Is that idiot bragging about it in the food court?" I grumble as I brush through my hair.

"No Dean and Seth are begging him for details." I heard Angel say.

"Hmm, at least Roman's keeping his mouth shut," I mutter.

"How was it?" Angel asks me intently.

"He was really good." I say simply like she was talking about a restaurant."A lot better than Brock."

"What about Stephen?" Angel asks.

"We never had sex." I say as I shake my head.

"No?" Angel asks with a raised eyebrow."Not once?"

"Nope."

"Hmm, no wonder Stephen was mad when Roman told him." Angel winces.

"I thought Roman didn't tell anyone?" I frown as I turn around the look at her.

"Just Stephen to rub it in." Angel states.

"Was he mad?" I ask Angel.

"He almost turned as red as his hair." Angel smiles lightly.

There was a dirty feeling in my gut which I assumed was guilt. Stephen and I are not together anymore so I should not feel as guilty as I do.

"I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have told you that part." Angel frowns."I can see I have upset you."

"No, its fine." I say as I shake my head vigorously."I am glad you did."

"Who do you have a match against tonight?" Angel asks me.

"No one, just a promo," I answer.

"Oh cool, I have a match against Nicole later on today," Angel tells me.

"Oo that rarely happens." Es smiles."Be careful, you know Nicole is really good at countering your high-flying moves."

"I know." Angel winces as she holds her back."One time I was facing her, I jumped off the top rope but she caught me and power bombed the hell out of me."