THE ZOMBIE LIFE

By infinity_mj

A LIFE WITH ONLY DEATH SURROUNDING THE INNOCENT SOULS. GABRIELLA IS A KIND LOVING GIRL THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH... More

IS THIS REAL?
EQUIPED
PROBLEMS
CAN YOU LISTEN?
REPEAT
KARMA
A NEW ENDING
ATTACKED
LOYALITY
SKYHIGH
SECRETS
FOUND OUT
TIME GONE
HEALED FOR NOW
NEW STORM
FRIENDS?
WRONG ONE
FAKE
VIOLENCE
PEACE NOT BE
TEMPTATION
SOLVED
MOVE
CANIBAL
TRUST
END OF FAKE LOVE
GOOD VIOLENCE
HATE
FEEL
FIGHT
BIPOLAR
DRAMA
CAN YOU STOP
DUSK
DONT
A NEW START
KIDS
DONT UNPACK
TIME TO GROW UP
ONE LOVE
THE AGE OF FETUS
THE DEVIL WEARS SNEAKERS
GUILT
ANXIETY
GIRL POWER
GUY POWER(AUGUST PRESPECTIVE)
SAY GOOD BYE TO LOVE
Catch me if you can
SEARCH PARTY
TEARS FROM THE QUEEN
JAIL BREAK
JAIL BREAK PT2 ( CARLOS AND JAKE PRESPECTIVE)
ESCAPE
THE DEAD MAN IS TEMPORARY
THE TRUTH
THE CHAMBER
TRUE LOVE? SIKE
MYSTERY
MYSTERY PT2
REVELATION
BASTARD CHILD
NEW COMERS
ONE TOUCH
CURIOSITY DID'NT KILL THE CAT
REFUSED
INVISIBLE
INNER RAGE RELEASED
SHADE
ANSWERS
LIFT OFF
SNOW MAN
POUNDING
STRESS
HIDDEN PAIN
SCOOBY DOO'S CURIOUSITY
SMILEY
EXCHANGE
THREE MUSKETEERS
PLAN
BACK TO THE BEGINNING
SPEECH
DUFFED
HOUNDED
SHE DOES'NT CARE
BET
GAMES
WARRIOR
TRAIN
AWKWARD
PRESSURE
LEADER
DOES HE CARE?
IRRELLEVANCE
ON THE MOVE PT1
ON THE MOVE PT2
ON THE MOVE PT3
ON THE MOVE PT4
ON THE MOVE PT5
IS IT FINISH?

CHILDREN

18 2 0
By infinity_mj

Morning has rised. Dashawn rapped his huge arms around me while we were sleeping.

Ryan wook us up by speaking on the camp's microphone saying-" Wake up sleepy heads. Me and my love deja made yall some eggs bacon and pancakes just to say thankyou."

We got up and put our clothes on.

Dashaw-" Babe last night was amazing"

Gabi-" Yes it was great. I cant wait for a round two tonight."

He kissed me and we walked into the cafeteria.

We met everyone demolishing the food. We hurried and grab plates of food and started eating.

Deja continuingly stared at me and Dashawn.

Gabi-" Whats wrong?"

Deja-" Nothing. You both just look so cute together"

Lytrell shouted -" J for goals"

(EVERY ONE LAUGHS)

Lizzie noticably rolled her eyes.

I randomly laughed loudly.

Lytrell-" Whats funny?"

Gabi-" THAT B**** thinks she's rellevant"

(EVERY ONE STAIRS AT ME IN CONFUSION)

Derin-" Anyway guys what should we do to day?"

Fred-"What can we even do here?"

Ryan-" I dont usually do anything, but we can go down to the creek. I personally never been there , but I have the camps map"

Gabi-" Sure lets do this."

Kenny-" I need a bath I stink."

Lytrell-" We know"

Kenny-" Exscuse me B****"

Lytrells slightly turned to the left and said -" B****?"

Kenny stands up and says-" What you gonna do?"

Lytrell picks up her spork and rushes after kenny , but Eric grabs her and carries her outside.

Lytrell-" I will cut you HOE . Dont come for hood boo"

Ryan awkwardly says-" Um well Kenny the bathrooms are on the left from the cabins"

Kenny-" Thank you Ryan"

Gabi-" Kenny wait up I wanna take a shower "

Me and kenny went into the bathroom and stripped then went in different showers.

Kenny-" Who does that HOOD RAT think she is?"

Gabi-"Well technically she was only agreeing with you and stating the obvious"

(LYTRELL CREEPS UP TO THE BATHROOM WINDOW AND LISTENS TO OUR CONVERSATION)

Kenny-" So your picking sides now ,and your telling me I stink"

Gabi-" Am not picking side , but I am telling you that you stink."

I laughed.

Kenny-" Ha Ha very funny B****. I just really dont like Lytrell. She is so annoying and she refuse to leave the hood in the past"

Gabi-" Kenny you dont like any one"

Kenny turns off her shower and rapped her self in a towel and says-" Well I especially dont like her. Am going to my cabin with my man. Make sure you clean you fishy good boo. Bye."

I laughed and said-" Will do"

(LYTRELL WALKS AWAY FROM THE WINDOW AND GOES BACK TO HER CABIN WITH ERIC)

I turned off my shower and wrapped myself in a towel and picked my clothes up and went back to my cabin.

As I went in my cabin Dashawn pulled off my towel and shoved it in his underwear.

Gabi-" Give me it back"

Dashawn-" You have to come and get it first."

I started to laugh and say-"Am serious Shawn give me my towel"

Dashawn-" You know we can do that round two right now"

He walked to me and kissed. I gave him a touch in return.

Ryan came on the camps microphone and says-" Hey I hope you guys are ready for the creek. You guys have 5 minutes to get to the boats.

I pushed Dashawn off of me and started to put my clothes on.

Dashawn fell in the bed in shouted -" C***BLOCKER".

Me and Dashawn walked togther to the boats and met everyone there.

Ryan-" Ok guys the map says that its across the lake so everyone hop in a boat and start peddling"

Where are finally across the lake. Its very creepy hear. I had a nervous expression on my face. Dashawn held my hand and said -" Everything will be alright"

As we were walking Jaarona screamed -"Ouch!"

I heard a slithering sound.

August tried to run up to Jaarona ,but Fred got to her first.

Jaaron -" Ow it hurts so bad"

Fred carefully sucks the poison out of Jaaronas leg and spits it out immediatly.

Fred looks deeply in her eyes and says -" Is that better?"

Jaarona-" Yes it is. Thank you."

August starts to notice how passionately Fred was being to Jaarona and he did not like it.

Ryan-" Jaarona are you ok? Do you want to go back?"

Jaarona -" Am good thanks. Am not sure if I can stay on my foot long though"

Fred -" You dont have to"

Fred picks Jaarona up and carries her.

Ryan -" Alright then lets keep moving."

We finally arrived to the creek.
It was a beautiful place with blossiming flowers and beautiful trees. Yet there was some thing off about that place. I felt like I was being watched , but i just ignored it to not ruin the mood.

Ryan-" Well folks welcome to the creek"

Carlos-" Wow! Look at that lake"

Tanaj-" Its so pretty"

Chris-" Can we take a swim?"

Ryan-" Sure."

They all hopped in the lake. I took a seat in the grass. I felt very uncomfy .

Jake-" Gabs whats wrong ?"

Gabi-" Nothing am good."

Lytrell-" You sure you seem very frightened"

Gabi -" Nah am good"

As they were playing chicken in the water I noticed a small child in a scouts uniform drenched in blood with skin was white as snow and eyes black as tar. His teeth was rotten and he was holding a deers head while staring at us.

Gabi-" Guys look"

They turned there heads to the child. The child let out an alarming screech.

Deja shouted -" Run"

We all started running to the boats . We then relised that the child had friends. Our boats was demolished by an over weight kid in the same uniform drenched in blood smiling at us.

We started swimming and fred had Jaarona on his back.

That one child turned into many children chasing us. Sadly hungry zombie scout children can swim.

Ryan-" Guys head to the Camps entrance. Theres a scouts bus with the keys inside."

We rushed to the bus. Everyone is inside . Ryan started the bus and drove off.

Today was the day i've questioned my thoughts of having children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 1 1
From Part 2 act VII Chapter 106 After liberating the Fourth Realm Damian and Haru return home, accompanied by their inseparable friend Nobu, in the h...
374 26 13
Dark spirits are everywhere and some don't even realize it. ------------ Julia seemed like your average girl.Everyone thought she was perfect.Thought...
11.3K 878 71
What will four friends do when the apocalypse hits? How will they handle the gains and loses to their small group? Skylar Pierce, Blake Parker, Nova...
430 45 31
COMPLETE. Gabriella's past is a mystery, but that never stopped her from achieving her goals. As a Supernatural Specialist, and far more intelligent...