Let's Play Doctor!

By flirtyyuri

(Some scenes are not suitable for young ages.) Si Emma, isang babae na hindi naniniwala sa salitang LOVE. Lum... More

Let's Play Doctor!
Game 1 - Meeting the Doctor
Game 2 - Dude she's Emma Price
Game 3 - Oh the peanut guy
Game 4 - The way to a woman's heart is through her *****
Game 5 - In Emma Price's rule book
Game 6 - I'm too damaged
Game 7 - The Guys Emma Price left Broken Support Group
Game 8 - I can't wait to taste you
Game 9 - Something that will blow your mind
Game 10 - You're my hot sexy doctor
Game 11 - Not Satisfied with Peanut Guy
Game 13 - I just rocked his world
Game 14 - Be Mine, Doctor
Game 15 - Emma a feisty strong willed woman
Game 16 - Dude she's gonna break your heart
Game 17 - You'll definitely be my daughter-in-law
Game 18 - You will love me as much as I love you
Game 19 - Do you think I would let you fall
Game 20 - What matters most is that I'm with you
Game 21 - They're my past and you're my present
Game 22 - Then what's your type
Game 23 - You can't last a day without me
Game 24 - You're dating him to get back at me
Game 25 - You two have a daughter
Game 26 - Sky's the limit for a man in love
Game 27 - You're Emma Price, you like to take risk
Game 28 - Polar Opposites
Game 29 - A hypocritical bitch
Game 30 - She dumped me
Game 31 - I'm so sorry
Game 32 - He was just an outsider
Game 33 - May hawak ng baton
Game 34 - Emma must never know
Game 35 - Let the past stay in the past
Game 36 - He would wait forever
Game 37 - You're Eponine's Present
Game 38 - Maybe I could take that risk someday
Game 39 - And You Say I'm the Insatiable
Game 40 - Sometimes, goodbye is overrated
Game 41 - You ruin relationships Emma, even ours
Game 42 - When we were together, nothing else mattered
Game 43 - I want you back, Emma
Game 44 - You can run to me Emma
Game 45 - Shattered into million pieces
Game 46 - All too late
Game 47 - It's my pain not yours
Game 48 -To heal without each other
Game 49 - Emma and Andy seem domesticated
Game 50 - I love you too, Caleb
The Last Game - Yes
Epilogue

Game 12 - "I missed you so doctor

10.3K 127 4
By flirtyyuri

Game 12 - "I missed you so doctor

I stayed in New York for about three weeks. I used all my vacation time spending time in a research lab helping Doctor Hale and his new intern for the clinical trials. They had this new idea for the drug to inject in one patient's brain that could help slowing the progress. 

Kung iba siguro sasabihin na sinayang ko lang yung three weeks vacation time ko na nakatunganga lang sa research lab pero kung ikaw ay ako, sasabihin mo na rin na ito yung best vacation. Ano pang mas gaganda kung isa kang doctor na gustong masulat din sa medical history na tumulong sa paghahanap ng cure sa Alzheimer's disease diba? Ito na iyon at naenjoy ko to. 

I enjoyed playing with chemicals for the drug. 

I just got back this morning and I was planning on sleeping more because I haven't really slept well in New York, I had been spending time in that lab and sometimes I had to accompany Chuck to these dreadful dinner parties Melinda planned for him. 

It's for college. 

I met David once again and it was really nice to see him again, not. Well he was not that boring anymore, he did change quite. Can you believe siya ang nag-aya sa akin na pumunta sa isang club? Him! The David Grey who always wore his three piece suit with the air of so much arrogance and boredom invited me to join him in a club. 

He was trying to hard. I mean I knew he wanted to impress me, to actually let me realize that we had something in common but really we didn't have anything in common, I was a doctor and he was a shrewd businessman. 

But I did try hard too! Dad wanted him so much to be his son-in-law. I just wanted to let dad think that there's something going on for him to give me a break. 

Dad's too controlling. Mother wanted nothing of him the moment she realized he wanted to control her life, and well my mother, she doesn't want anyone to control her. And my dad realized he could never control my mother. 

Lola Venetia had always blamed the "shameful" gypsy heritage we had. Long time ago, on the 19th century, Regency era, the great grandfather or something like that married a gypsy. That was so scandalous for a duke to marry someone so beneath his ranking and what's worse was she was a gypsy! 

Lola had always told me that it was really so scandalous that time. I believed her, I mean when I was young, Anya would bug Elena and I to read some regency novels with her. And that time in England, ranking was very important. 

And yeah, Lola blamed our gypsy heritage for my mother's actions. Kahit pa sabihin natin na yung gypsy na iyon ay naging duchess and was quite alright nung naturuan na siya kung paano umakto ang isang babae in her ranking at that time. 

Siguro masakit lang para kay lola na aminin hindi lang sa sarili niya na may part na kasalanan din niya ang nangyari kay mom, she was too spoiled for her own good. At kaya siguro hindi ako masyado spoiled ng lola dahil natatakot din siya na maging Seraphina 2.0 ako. 

And that is why I wanted to give dad the impression that David was fine. Dahil alam ko rin na natatakot si dad na maging katulad ako ni mom. I seldom obey him, I don't let him control my life, halos lahat ng aspects ng buhay ko, dad and I would argue about it. 

I know he means well. Ayaw niya akong matulad kay mom. I don't either. Ano bang maganda sa buhay ni mom? Wala. Siguro para sa kanya marami pero para sa akin wala. She lives with her inheritance and also the money she got from her divorce with dad. 

She doesn't even work. I doubt she ever lifted her hand to work. She's just a bum with class. 

Who would want that life? 

Not me. I want to change the world with my knowledge in Science. 

I really was planning on stayin in for tonight and go to back tomorrow afternoon. But then Irene called and she reminded me of her fourth engagement party with Carter. Really. Ilang beses na siyang nag throw ng party dahil ilang beses na din na call off yung engagement. 

Ayaw ko talagang pumunta dahil I am pretty sure, may magiging pang lima naman soon kaya ano pang saysay ng pagpunta. Pero dahil darating din si Anya sa party kaya ayos na rin. Angelo would be there too and I'd been avoiding his calls. 

I didn't want to stress myself with his news about my mother. Ayun lang naman ang dahilan kung bakit siya tumatawag sa ganitong araw sa isang buwan. He made it his responsibilty to check up on my mom since no one really give a damn about whatever she might be doing. And every month he also made it his responsibilty to report it to me. 

I hated that day of the month and somehow I avoided it. But I know I have to know how's my mother doing. She might not care so much about me but I think because she's the woman who gave birth to me, I still care and worry about her. 

So here I am staring at myself in the fullview mirror of my closet. I was wearing a very casual long black backless dress. I wore my hair up para lang makita talaga yung likod ko, the dress makes my ass look big and inviting. 

I smiled as I put some make up. I decided to wear the diamond earrings David just gave me. I think it's a thank you gift for whatever happened two days ago. Well whatever I liked the earrings. 

What girl won't love a diamond earrings anyway? 

I let my grandparents' driver to drive me to Seventh High because it's really hard to drive with this dress. 

Nakarating na ako sa Seventh High at nakita ko sa labas sila Ron and Andy with Carter. Napansin ako ni Ron and he motioned me to go to them. And I did. 

I kissed Carter on his cheek ganun din sa dalawa before I even spoke. "You look good for your fourth engagement party." I told Carter. 

He smiled slightly. "Alam mo naman si Irene." he said. 

"Saan ka nagpunta Ems? You were gone for three weeks!" Ron asked exaggeratedly. 

I laughed a little. "I was in New York." 

"Oh that I heard!" Irene suddenly came in view. "Hi Emma, you didn't tell me you were seeing David Grey!" she shrieked. 

Damn. Of course all the times I spent with David would be seen in tabloids after all he's David Grey and I was Emma Price, daughter of Sebastian Price and Seraphina Price. 

"You are?" tanong bigla ni Andy. "And I thought you were seeing Caleb." he muttered. 

"I'm not seeing David. Well not actually. Gusto lang ni dad na magkakilala kami ni David it's good for business." I explained. "And I'm not seeing Caleb. Who told you that I am?" 

"Isn't that obvious when you were at Rocks three weeks ago?" Andy raised his eyebrow at me. 

"Andy, kilala mo naman si Emma. She doesn't want relationships." Irene interrupted. "Haven't you learned enough in high school?" she asked. 

Andy went still and so did Carter and let's just say we all did. I turned awkwardly away para lang makaiwas sa tingin nila Carter at Andy. Dun ko nakita si Angelo. "I'll see you guys inside, Angelo's here." I said and left them to go to Angelo without even waiting for them. 

"Of course, she doesn't want relationships with anyone else but Angelo."  I heard Irene said. 

Nung nagkatapat na kami ni Angelo, I immediately hugged him. "Hey, Nin." bati niya sa akin. He has always called me Nin ever since we were kids. Nin short for Eponine. 

"Hi Lo." I greeted back. "So we haven't seen each other for a while." I said. 

"You've been avoiding my calls." he pointed. 

I smiled. "So kamusta si mom?" 

"Ayos lang, nasa India siya ngayon."

"Anong ginagawa niya sa India?"

"Eat. Pray. Love." 

I groaned. Mom really is something. Ngayon naman ginagaya niya yung librong Eat Pray Love. What's next? "So I take it nasa Pray na siya. But I doubt there's gonna be Love in Bali for her." 

"Who says it's gonna be Love? It's Shop. Tour. Lust. For Tita Sera." 

Of course. Hindi naman puro kain ang gagawin ni mom sa Italy, she'd go shop on Milan for sure. As if hindi pa puno yung mga closet niya. And my mother praying? That would be a miracle. 

"No companion this time?" tanong ko. 

He shook his head no. "Nakipag hiwalay na siya kay Pierro." Pierro, my mother's newest boytoy. He's a painter and too young for my mother. 

Pumasok na rin kami ni Angelo at nagsimula ng makipag mingle sa mga old classmates or batchmates namin. It was a great party, saglit lang si Anya at ang weird nga nung babaeng yun eh dahil parang may tinanatago siya sa akin. 

She seemed so alert tonight. Na para bang may sumusunod sa kanya or somethign in that way. Pero hindi lang yung pagiging alert niya yung napansin ko, napansin ko din na she was really nervous about something.

What happened to her when I was away? 

Nakaupo ako sa isang booth alone, then Andy came and sat across me. "You're marrying David Grey aren't you?" he asked so bluntly. 

"At bakit mo naman na conclude na papakasalan ko siya? You know my aversion with marriage." I asked. 

"Caleb's been asking for you, you know." he changed the topic. "Nawala ka ng tatlong linggo at walang nakakaalam kung nasaan ka. He looked really worried."

"And you're telling me this why?" 

"Just wanted to let you know." he shrugged. "He looks smitten."

"Aren't they all?" I joked. 

He smiled. "Yeah." tumayo na din siya pero nakatingin parin siya sa akin. "To answer your question, you'll marry him because you want to make your father proud. That's your life's goal after all, making your father proud and never comparing you to Tita Sera again." he said. And he was right after all. "You want everybody to stop telling you, you're just like your mother and what's best to do that is to marry David Grey, your father's choice for a son-in-law." he said and started walking away. 

"You're on his list too!" I called back and he stopped midway but never turn back to look at me, instead he waved his hand as though he knew it. 

Mga 10 mintues at handang handa na akong umalis, I was really tired and not so social tonight. Patayo na sana ako kaso may biglang nagpaupo sa akin. Nakaakbay siya sa akin at yung mukha ko nasa may dibdib niya at nakaupo na ako sa lap niya.

And I knew that smell even before he spoke. "Well, hello doctor." he said. "I missed you so doctor." he burried his head on my hair. 

"Caleb." I breathe. 

A/N:

Dahil sa 19 pa naman ang alis ko, another update for you. Konting details lang sa mommy ni Emma, obvious naman sa story na may mommy issues siya. I'll try to update haggang hindi pa ako umaalis. I want to finish this story kasi before August ends. Ang bilis diba. Gusto ko lang masimulan na si Anya at tapusin din si Sophie. By the way, if you haven't read Ms. Klutz meets Mr. Arrogant, you should. Kung nabasa niyo na si Elena sa Ms. Perfect well you would like to read her daughter's story. 

Vote and comment. 

till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 2.3K 28
■Must read "Marrying The Arrogant Bastard" first.■ NICHOLAS FUENTES. A 26 years old powerful, handsome Filipino Billionaire who got everything in lif...
215K 4.2K 17
He wants her but she doesn't want him. He wants to be her husband but she doesn't want to be his wife. He love her but she do...
4M 33.7K 21
Hindi man perpekto ang buhay ni Alisson, masaya siya at kuntento. Basta nairaraos niya ang kanyang buhay at nakakain siya ng tatlong beses sa isang a...
4.5M 49.3K 53
Si LEYLA NAVARRO ay isang probinsyana, mahinhin at tahimik na dalaga. Sa kagustuhang mag aral sa maynila ay nilisan niya ang kanyang probinsya. Ngun...