My Best Frienemy(Exo-Baekhyun...

By wehotweyangyang

Supreme Student Council President and the Genius Stubborn girl.. The SCC president who's being strict and a... More

Author's note
Prologue
♪Chapter 1♪- The Beginning
♪Chapter 2♪- Meeting Sehun and the star ranking
♪Chapter 3♪- The Life of No Star
♪Chapter 4♪- Jang Geurim's Revenge part 1
♪Chapter 5♪- Jang Geurim's Revenge Part 2
♪Chapter 6♪- Meeting Kai and the Miss Good-For-Nothing
♪Chapter 7♪- He stole my first Kiss!!
♪Chapter 8♪- Rules and Regulations?i don't think so.
♪Chapter 9♪- I'm Baekhyun's slave
♪Chapter 10♪- My Knight and Shining Shimmering Armor
♪Chapter 11♪- Sehun is InLove
♪Chapter 12♪- Double or trouble Date
♪Chapter 13♪- The Terror Sister
♪Chapter 14♪- What a day!
♪Chapter 15♪- Mystery Guy
♪Chapter 16♪- Kidnapping Baekhyun
♪Chapter 17♪- Give Baekhyun Back!!
♪Chapter 18♪- The Sleeping Snow white and the Prince
♪Chapter 19♪-The Section 1's Tea Club
♪Chapter 20♪- The two of us in the dark
♪Chapter 21♪- Home visit
♪Chapter 22♪- Save the last dance for me
♪Chapter 23♪- Fiancè?!
♪Chapter 24♪- Promised of Each other
♪Chapter 25♪- Avoiding Him.
♪Chapter 26♪- Baekhyun's revealation
♪Chapter 27♪ - Acceptance or Rejection?
♪Chapter 28♪- Her Realization
♪Chapter 29♪- Geurim's Decision
♪Chapter 30♪- The Past.
♪Chapter 31♪- First date
♪Chapter 32♪- Meeting his Father
♪Chapter 33♪- Betrayal
♪Chapter 34♪- His real Identity.
♪Chapter 35♪- Christmas preparation.
♪Chapter 36♪- Christmas day
♪Chapter 37♪- She's Back
♪Chapter 38♪- The Cursed of Jealousy.
♪Chapter 39♪- Lovers Quarrel
♪Chapter 40♪- Into the dark: I Put My Life in Your Hands
♪Chapter 41♪- Reawakening Memories
♪Chapter 42♪- A bid of farewell
♪Chapter 43♪- Missing Baekhyun
♪Chapter 44♪ - First heartbreak.
♪Chapter 45♪ - I found her at last.
♪Chapter 46♪- To Lose Is To Win
♪Chapter 47♪ - Common lies
♪Chapter 48♪- The Pain of Broken Heart
♪Chapter 49♪- His Reason
♪Chapter 50♪- Bittersweet
♪Chapter 51♪- Long Lost brother
♪Chapter 53 ♪- Her precious friend
♪Chapter 54 ♪- The night of the Fireworks [Part 1]
♪Chapter 55♪- The night of the fireworks [Part 2]
♪Chapter 56♪- Wish upon the Lantern
♪Chapter 57♪- Operation:Saving Geurim
♪Chapter 58♪- The real war begins
♪Chapter 59♪- Prefinal
♪Chapter 60♪- Final
♪Epilogue♪
AUTHOR-NIM'S NOTE
EXO FOREVER

♪Chapter 52♪- Irreturnable Relationship

999 37 8
By wehotweyangyang

51: Irreturnable Relationship

Geurim's P.O.V

Back to School again. Today I decided to move forwards. After my aunt's burial day about a week ago I cried a lot  and that will be the last I will going to cry. I'm starting on moving on about my feelings for Baekhyun. I have to forget him since he have Yuan already.

I guess everything went to normal again. Minggi will not go to School today because of his busy Schedule of modeling while Shashie stayed on Blaze's house since I will going to stay at School. I never  thought that My Minggi is a model and he's really popular .

I forgot that today is the day Blaze will introduce me to our grandfather,He said that our grandfather is really excited to see me so am I. I wonder what kind of person he is since I never met him even once.My friends were surprised that Blaze is my brother,Yoona even said that she's always updated on Blaze before because he's known for being a young president of one of  the richest company.

"Geurim!" Speaking of which. Yoona shouted while running towards me together with Sehun and even the three idiots.

"Waah The three idiots are here!"  I hug them  after they stop infront of me. It's been so long since I saw them.

"Get off me !Ish" Cielo was trying to scape from my hug but I didn't let her.

"Geurim!Stop hugging them!" Yoona grab me away and place me at her back. "Stay away from this idiots . You will become an idiot if you touch them."

"Why you!!"  The three of them was about to attack Yoona but Sehun stops them

"Ooops !don't try to hurt her."  Sehun stand infront of Yoona so ,she have the chance to tease then using her tongue out while they are already feel irritate on Yoona's doing so  I secretly laugh.

"Hmmp!Coward! trying hard to hide at the back of his boyfriend. What a loser!"  Cielo crossed her arms while rolling her eyes to Yoona.

"What did you say?"  Cielo is already angry.  Dhalia and Casey even Sehun step back after they feel the aura between Yoona and Cielo. This will gonna be a world war!  I have to stop them.

"oops! no fighting." I stand between the two of them so they just snob each other. "Anyway Why are you guys together? I don't remember you guys were friends."

"Of course we're not .I'm just here to take our ticket back !"-  Cielo

"Ticket For what?"

"Yeah I forgot!Geurim let's go to the Star festival together. It's on the first day of february. "

Star festival? Where did I heard that words anyway? Oh yeah I remember. Star festival is a traditial doings of this City where there are 12 heart shape fireworks and on the 12th  fireworks that will explode the couple must kiss in order to live happily ever after together but- "Wait Yoona,But that's for a couples."

"It's okay , we will find a guy for you . Right girls?" She secretly wink at the 3 girls so they agree too. "just let yourself fall inlove with another guy Geurim,I don't want you to stay with a one sided love forever."

I didn't react right away , I don't know if I can do it since i'm just starting to move on. Casey suddenly hold my wrist ,maybe she notice the scars since it's not completely heal yet.  "What happen to your wrist?"

"it's nothing."  I remove my hand and hide it.  "Ahhmf Guys let's go to the bulletin board. Today is the day they will post the result of the exams and the top student. Let's go. "

I turn my back on them and start walking. I have to avoid their questions because I don't want to remember what I have done .

"Geurim I'm sorry!" Sehun suddenly apologize that made me stops from walking. And why is he saying sorry? He didn't even done anything wrong to me  "I know the reason why Baekhyun Left you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hiding it."

I was so surprise on what he just said. Even Yoona can't even believe about what did he said.

"It's okay Sehun even if you won't tell me ,I know the reason why.Because he loves ---"

Sehun cut my sentence  "That's not true Geurim. It's another reason."

"What is the another Sese? Why are we not aware of this?"  Yoona asked with curiousity, I wasn't able to react right away because it's still can't sink-in in my mine that he has another reason.

Sehun  walk infront of the fountain so we followed him.   "Baekhyun left you in order to protect you."  He paused,I didn't asked anymore and just listen on what he will going to say.  "it was all his father's doing ,If Baekhyun won't follow him ,then he will use you as blockmail for him. Yuan is Ill too  and she use her illness to get him and his father is helping her out.Baekhyun really loves you that's why he choses to leave you."

"Why you have to tell all of it?No matter what the  reason is, he still hurt me. If he really love me , he is willing to fight for me right? but he didn't and that's okay. " I smiled at him, I won't cry anymore. There is no point of crying because no matter what I do , we can't be together.That's all.

"That bitch!Using her illness to trick our Baekhyun!I hope she will really die of her illness." Cielo irritatedly said

"You're right Cielo ! hahaha Just Kidding." I Pretend to laugh  but Yoona and Sehun is still serious so I stop .  "Stop acting Serious okay. It's already okay with me . I already accept it.  Come on let's go to the hallway and check the bulletin board." I start on walking and they followed me silently. I have to stop thinking about that reason . Even if I know the reason , there's still no point because no matter what we do , we can't be together. Well, maybe that is part of our life. He's a son of mafia boss and I'm not surprise if he won't fight for me.

Sometimes love is not is not always a love-love and  heart-heart , sometimes it's hurt-hurt.
-----
-----
-----

We went directly infront of the bulletin board. Until now they are still in silent after what happen earlier. "guys hurry up!"   I said as I stand infront the board to sesrch for my name.

"Jang Geurim..Jang Geurim..Jang Geu---"

wait a minute ,why does my name not here?

I tried to search for my name again but I haven't found it. "Why is that?"

"Stupid!You will never find your name there because your name is on the toplist. . Look."

"Eh?"

I look at the top student list and my name is on rank 1.And because of that I'm like a crazy stupid shouting amd squealing like there is no tomorrow. I look at Sehun and Yoona , they just smile at me while the three idiot were covering their ears.

What's wrong with this people? I already said it's okay with me. Why are they still thinking about it?

"Guys please ,Cheer up!I'm okay." I'm not really used if they are like that.

"Geurim!"  I turn my back and I saw Blaze standing in the middle of the hallway.And because my brother is very handsome ,he's now the center of attraction.

"Hey, That's Blaze right?"

"yeah that's him. "

"Waaah he's so handsome!"

"What is he doing here?"

That is the whispers I heard comming from the girls near me. Sorry girls but he's not available. I run towards him and said hi.

The girls gone wild after they saw him patting his hands on the top of my head but Blaze just seems to ignore them.

"Let's go?"  He said and I nodded  while smiling.

"Oh wait." I almost forgot about Sehun and Yoona. I turn around to  ask permission and they give me a "ok" sign. I just sigh before I turn my back on them.

I found out that I'm a top student but It looks like I'm not happy. Sehun shouldn't just told me the reason ,nothing will gonna happen anyway.

"What's wrong Blaze?"

He stop so suddenly after he open the door of his car ,like he saw a ghost inside. "little Sis,Do you know this people?"

My brows turn into knots "What do you mean?" I Check  inside and I almost fell down after I saw the three Idiots sitting at the back while Smiling aside from Cielo.  "What are you guys doing here?"  I ask in whisper

"Of course we're going with you." Dhalia respond with a hyper voice.

I raised my single. I don't remember that we are that close. This girls really a thickedface.

"Sis do you know them?"

"Yeah ."I almost forgot Blaze haha "This three idiots are my f-f-friends? hehe."

gosh  is it so hard to say that they are my friends.We're enemy remember?

"Oh,What are they doing inside ?"

"Because they want to come with us. Let's go !ignore that three idiots. Just imagine that they are not existing while you're driving."

I pushed him inside the car.

While Blaze is driving ,the eyes of the three idiots we're sparkling  and the reason why they want to go with us ,it's because of Blaze.What a flirty idiots haha.

"he's so cute." - Cielo said as the sparks from her eyes didn't fade

"Yeah,he's so cute." -Dhalia and Casey agreed.

"Sis,Are  your friends okay?I think they are not in their self."

"they are like that,Just ignore them." I turn myself arpund tp face them. "Ahhmf Guys,You're supposed to be the Baekhyun's fanclub right?" 

My heart suddenly ache after I mention his name but I didn't mind it.One day I won't get hurt anymore if I will say his name .For now i'm still in the process of forgetting him so I will be going to use on it.

"Excuse me,Used to miss ex no star. USED TO."

"Yeah right!"

"We are not the Baekhyun Fanclub anymore because we are the Blaze Angels."

Wow ,Since when did they stop fangirling over him?Lord it's a miracle. I wonder what's the reason for them to stop fangirling over him?

well, Blaze is  handsome anyway , If he wasn't just my brother ,he will become my crush too.

---

we took half of hour before we reach our destination. Blaze can't concentrate on driving because  the three idiot keep on bothering him.

I don't know what will I gonna do with those girls ,they become more crazier now than before .

We are now here outside the tall gate of the mansion. It opened on it's own after Blaze said that it was him. I thought it's already the house but it looks like it's still a long road to passed by before we can reach the house.Beside of this road ,pinetrees were standing in allignment like someone grew and Align them up in purpose

"we have still 20 minutes before we reach the house." 

did he just say 20 minutes, Gosh! I thought after the gate opened  it's already the house.

and because we took hours inside of this car ,Casey,Cielo and Dhalia already fell asleep. They even drooling while snoring when sleeping ,I can't avoid to laugh at them.They are really such an idiots after all.

I look outside again and I jawdropped while looking the backgrounds.I'm look like in the other country because of this.I can't imagine that it is Blaze's property.

"We're here." I came

back into reality  after Blaze talks.

I was so busy looking around and I didn't notice that we're already in our destination. I  jawdropped after I saw the whole view of the mansion.

Gosh,it's not just a mansion,It's a palace!

and Look, there are maids lining up to welcome us. Waaaaah!  It's really amazing. It's like a living proof mansion of Junpyo of the Korean drama Boys over flower . If we compare it to Baekhyun's mansion,it's just the same but the difference is the views.

The three Idiots Jawdropped after they saw it too ,even though they are a rich kid too.

"This house is worth $23 billion net worth. This mansion is where Grandpa calls home
and offers a tennis court, exquisite
landscaping, a pool and a circular
courtyard at the entry.
."

Blaze talks .

Wow just wow. 23  Billion? Imagine if I will destroy this place ,I will get surely imprison inside the Jail for the rest of my life. I wonder where did they get such big money to build this Mansion.

"Speechless." i said in whisper but I guess he heard it that's why he laugh.  "Speaking of which. Blaze where is Shashie?"

I miss that Stupid brat ,it's been a week since I last saw her. "She's at the School. Don't worry because I sent body guards to watch her. Anyway ,Let's go inside. Grandpa is already waiting for us."

I nodded. I just don't know what to react.I feel so nervous thinking that I will going to meet him in this big house.

We step inside the house while the three Idiots left outside because they said that they want to walk around and capture the beautiful views of this mansion.

Since they have a very thickedface , I just allowed them to go . Well that's what they want to do so why would I stop them to do the thing they want to.

----

at School

Shashie's P.O V

I really feel so annoyed because my stupid classmate who keeps on asking about this Daehyun. I wonder what comes on his mind to transfer here, he replaced his huge School for this public School. Eversince he came here ,my life starts to be a disaster.

You know why?  it's because he's every guy who dares to come near me , Even that poor little nerd who just came to asked about our assignments  because he was absent.

I already pushed him away for many times but he's still here to bother me.

"Shashie,Hey Shashie! "

"WHAT!" i answered pissed because this girl is disturbing me while i'm filling with Crayons the Tree that I draw. I'm so pissed because I know what will she going to say ,I don't want to look at her but she insisting me to look at her so I wry out of nowhere after I saw her disgusting face.  "Eeew Janine!!!Your nose is dripping with your colds. You're so disgusting.Gosh!Wipe it !"  

She wipe her nose using her hand that makes me feel like want to vomit. " Shashie can I ask One question?"

"what is it?" Please Janine stop bothering me before I put this crayons that i'm holding inside your mouth.

Eversince Daehyun came here since last week ,this girl 11  didn't stop on bothering and that's why I really want to murder her when people will be out of School.She's an additional in my stress you know.

"Do you like Daehyun ?"

"no"

"Do you hate Him?"

"no?"

"Can I have him?"

"no."

"You think he's handsome?"

"No"

"oows?But you start falling for him?"

I glared at her. "Never.  And wait a minute ,you said only one question but why did you asked for many  times?"  I asked her raising my single brow.

"Ayyhie you're such indenial. I ask if I can have him but you said no. "

Okay guys.Stop me now, Stop me now because i'm really going to bald her hair.I really can't stand this girl and her dripping colds from her nose. Gosh ,If only killing is legal ,I already murder.

I just ignore her while she was talking because if I will really going to kill her if I will keep on liatening on her.

I was in the middle of coloring the tree when someone just place a chocolate  infront  of my desk and I was so surprised after he  sat infront of me while his bodyguards is on his back.

"What do you want?"  I asked

"Don't be like that Antonette."

"will you stop calling me Antonette!you're pissing me off!"

I took a deep sigh  to control my pissed for this guy. I really hate calling me by my second name eversince,especially from this guy.

"You're so mean."

"Stop pouting you stupid!" I threw the Chocolate at him that he place in my desk and because his reflex is very active and fast ,he catched it without having a hard time. 

"Don't you want to eat this chocolate that I gave you?"

"no."

"Are you sure?"

"yes."

"are you really really  sure?"

"Yes."

"ok ,then i'll give this to he-- "

I took the Chocolate on him "it's mine!" I said while my forehead turn into knots.  "you gave it to me so why would you give it to her no?!"  I asked irritately for the unknown reason. Don't give any meaning on this ,I just don't want Him to give things on that girl 11 because it pissed me off.

'really? Or you just don't want him to notice other girls aside from you?"

Shut up mind!Who told you to talk?

aish Sometimes I don't really understand my mind.If she's on my side or his side.

"Ayyhie my Antonette is Jealous."

I glared at him so he raise his hand and what makes me more pissed is his smiling face so I open the chocolate and put it inside his mouth. "I'm.not.JEALOUS!!!!!"

i said before I walkout and after I step out the classroom ,my  5 bodyguards that Blaze oppa gave me, approach righ away and cover me as if I will be in danger if I get away from them.

I just rolled my eyes on them and imagine that they don't exist while i'm walking.

Daehyun keeps on calling me but I didn't lookback ,I want to avoid him,I don't want my feeling to het deeper for him because i'm afraid.

I'm  afraid that he might do the same thing what Baekhyun oppa did to Geurim. I'm afraid that When I'm already so inlove with  him,that's the time he will going to leave me. I don't want to be miserable because I don't know who will going to comfort me if that will happen.

------
------

Geurim's P.O.V

"waaaah I'm so tired!"  I stretch my hands and lyed in my bed right away.I feel so tired this day but I enjoyed it.  after I met grandpa ,We went right away to the Ellie's fashion,a famous dressing shop near at Gangnam to measure me for my gown.He said that there will be a welcome party for me.  I said it's okay even if they won't celebrate but grandpa ensist especially after he foundout that i'm top for this semester.

I can't avoid to smile because I already experienced to have a brother to protect me and a grandfather that supports me.I never that it's so fun to be with my long lost family.

"Huh?"  I noticed a smallbox and a small envelop in my study table after Turn my head on it.

I stand up and walk towards the table to check it and My eyes widen when I saw the name of the person who left it here.  "Baekkie."  I said in almost whisper.

I step outside the room right away while carrying the letter and look around to check if he's still here but I saw no Baekhyun but students who walks around the dorm so I went inside again and sat infront of my study table.

I was just staring on the box and the letter. I'm thinking twice if I will going to open the letter or not.I don't want to assume anymore but I have to know what is written inside.

I took a deep sigh before I open the letter. My hands were shaking while slowly opening it and tears starts falling after I only saw his hand writting.

"To: My life

Hi my Bee, How are you?  I hope you're doing well.It's been so long since the last time I saw you. —I just want to say that you’re
perfection in every way.
I missed you even before I met you and God knows how long I’ve waited for you to come around. I didn’t think someone like yourself even existed or that the world would be kind enough for us to cross paths but we did, and that will be something I’m eternally grateful for.
The late nights, conversations and laughter we shared are still etched in my head and all I ever think about is how I want to waste all my time with you.
I remember watching you laugh hysterically one day for a good half hour. I stood by and watched. I died inside. I swear, in that moment, you looked so damn beautiful. I watched your lovely lips curve up into that perfect smile, dimples appearing and your eyes crinkling. I just wanted to be there every time you laughed and I wanted to bethe one to make you smile. That was when I started to fall in love with you but  I’m so sorry I wasn’t ready to love you when you needed it.
I wish I could still see your name pop up on my phone and smile to myself like I always do. But I would just be a second thought receiving a recycled story, a joke already told. I respect myself enough to not be that for anyone, no matter what. The difference in our rejections is you are moving on , whereas I was just trying to keep my life afloat and figure out what would be best for me.
You stuck around, you kept in contact because you knew there was always a small chance I would change my mind. I know you won’t.
I want to be so selfish and say yes,stay here,stay next to me, be the person I can text or call when I have a bad day or I need advice. Be the person I can always reach out to, who will let me know there is someone in this horrible fucking world who gives a shit about me. I
won’t do that. I can’t do that. What I will do is cry about it for a little bit, let myself feel this until it drains everything from my body
and then move on.----"   I stop on reading for a while because my tears is already streaming down my face continiously ,I wipe it amd resume on reading his letter again.

" I can only imagine there is some cosmic force pushing me towards whatever big thing I am meant for — that this never worked between us for a reason neither of understand —that some day we’ll both be exceptionally happy in our own ways. And because I love you that is truly
what I want for you, in the most selfless way possible, and that is why I need to walk away from all of this and give you a chance to be happy with someone else.

But No matter what it doesn’t matter because i still love you and i have come to accept that. No matter what you decide and no matter how you feel i still have not stopped loving you and thats the absolute truth. I will not stop loving you even if you completely move on
and stop all of me will still love you and i will never feel the same way about another girl.You will always be on my mind no matter what i see you and still think you are the most beautiful girl ever i see .That smile of your color ashes gray eyes and it has that same glow that i fell in love with.Nothing has changed your personality yourlooks, your sexiness (Anyway , Are you really sexy? haha Just kidding. Don't kill me okay?) " 

Even though I'm crying right now.I still laugh on the last sentence he said where he wrote inside the parenthesis .

Stupid Baekkie

"the way you attract me and draw me in is still there and it will never
be gone i promise you that ,but respect how you feel and what you want right now i truly understand and can live with what will make
you happy and that is the truth, i want whats best for you and right now and maybe later ,what's best is what is going on so I am happy
you are able to get that and geek that way i truly feel that way all that matters too me is that you’re happy Jang Geurim and that is the
one care I have. I'm sorry if i'm always running away,I'm sorry if I hurt you fpr many times ,I only did it for you because I love you.I want to secure your safe and it's okay for me if I suffered a lot. Maybe this is not the right time for us.I have no other way to put it "

I closed the letter and open the small box that he gave me.

There is a infinity necklace inside and there is our name written on it.Under of it is a small paper and there is another short letter on it.

" this necklace represents of my infinity love for you , keep it as a remembrance .A remembrance that you once met "Byun Baekhyun" in your life.  It's more meaningful that the Snowflake silver necklace I gave you.   I love you so much two times infinity my Bee ."

I hug the small box and there ,I start to let my tears scape out of my eyes.

I thought I can move on, I thought I can finally say that I can live without him but i'm wrong.

The more I deny that I already don't love him anymore ,the more my feelings and love  for him got deeper and deeper.

Baekhyun please comeback to me , please stop hurt me and yourself , Please don't runaway anymore.  If you just show yourself and beg for my forgiveness , I will always accept you. Even if you hurt me for many times ,i'm still willing to accept you in my life because you are my life in the first place.

I'm willing to face the qonsequences for you but If you chose to give up then I respect your decision .

I really miss Baekkie , I really really missed him but what can I do? It's his decision.

Maybe this is what people meant for "right love in wrong time". Maybe this is not the right time for us but If that right time comes I hope we can be together without hindrance and no pain because i'm still keeping our promise.

that You will protect me and I will be never leave you. No matter what.

----
to be continued.

A/N: Hi Guyseu!  How are you guys? We're almost on the end ..maybe about 8 chapters left as I estimated so please be with me until the end . I love you guys especially to my solid readers.

and anyway , to those who massage me .Thank you so much ,I really appreciate it.

and also ,I'm plugging the official page of "my bestfrienemy"  just simply search  "my best frienemy - official " .I will be active there again.

and as requested ,i'm plugging my FB account.

--->  Joy Democrito(Huang Zi Tao's wife)

add me guyseu and let's chat there.

That's all ,thank you :) . Don't forget to Vote and Comment. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.1K 64
When six years old Moon Hani stumbles upon a weird shaped card that is different from any types of game cards, she doesn't pay it any of her attentio...
6.8K 334 34
A alternate universe where all idols have dating accounts with a celebrity dating website. How would Y/N react when she find out that the person she...
17.5K 549 21
"I promise you I will always be here for you from now on, I'm not leaving your side." You giggle a little from his statement. "Is this your own way o...
145K 7.9K 24
Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and hardly anyone talks to him. People would a...