I Followed Fires

Od hexelles

"Give me to the road Upon the heart That I had sold Warm my heavy hands My heavy hands For you to hold," ... Viac

I. Bash
II. Bash
III. Adèle
IV. Bash
V. Adèle
VI. Bash
VII. Adèle
VIII. Bash
IX. Adèle
X. Bash
XI. Bash
XII. Adèle
XIII. Bash
XIV. Adèle
XV. Bash
XVI. Adèle
XVII. Francis
XVIII. Adèle
XIX. Bash and Adèle
XX. Bash
XXI. Adèle
XXII. Bash
XXIII. Bash
XXIV. Bash and Adèle
XXV. Adèle
XXVI. Mary and Francis
XXVII. Adèle
XXVIII. Bash
XXIX. Adèle
XXX. Bash
XXXI. Bash
XXXII. Adèle
XXXIII. Adèle
XXXIV. Adèle
XXXV. Bash
XXXVI. Adèle
XXXVII. Bash
XXXVIII. Adèle
XXXIX. Adèle
XL. Bash
XLI. Adèle
XLII. Adèle
XLIII. Adèle
XLIV. Bash
XLV. Adèle
XLVI. Adèle
XLVII. Bash
XLVIII. Bash
XLIX. Adèle
L. Adèle
LI. Bash and Adèle
LII. Bash and Adèle
LIII. Bash and Adèle
LIV. Bash and Adèle
LV. Adèle
LVI. Adèle
LVII. Bash and Adèle
LVIII. Bash and Adèle
LIX. Adèle
LX. Bash and Adèle
A Note from the Author
LXI. Bash and Adèle
LXII. Bash
Epilogue Pt. I
Epilogue Pt. II

A Note from the Author (II)

3.3K 62 15
Od hexelles

After 293019 years, I've finally posted a new chapter! I am so, so sorry it took so long for me to update. This is such a cliché excuse, I have been busy with school, which has made me postpone writing the second part of the epilogue.  

On the bright side: more Bash and Adèle fluff! 

When I was writing the second part of the epilogue, I remembered just how much I enjoyed writing about Bash and Adèle. I highly appreciate comments letting me know what you think of the new chapter, and if you want me to do a third part of the epilogue, then please don't be afraid to tell me. 

On another note, I very, very, very much appreciate all the votes and comments I've received on this story. I can't believe how much reads this story has gotten. I would have never realised that so many people would be interested in reading my mediocre stories, and I cannot thank all of you enough. 

I also hope to write more about Adèle and Bash soon. I have no intentions of writing a second book at the moment, but we shall see. However, I do wish to write a third part of the epilogue, only if my readers want me to do to so! 

Again, thank you all so much for your all reads, votes, and comments. I am just so happy to know that people are enjoying reading this story as much I as enjoy writing it. 

Merci beaucoup. ♡

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

12.3K 623 30
ENEMIES TO LOVERS SLOW BURN - LOKI X READER MCU/HP AU - COMPLETED This story is set in an alternate version of the Harry Potter universe where Tom Ri...
201K 6.1K 50
Charlie Barber x Reader 18+ only. New cover, same story! "He didn't rush this time. His movements were gentle and deliberate. Like you were a delicat...
36.8K 340 70
My mother Queen Penelope of Bulgaria once told me that if I were to marry someone royal or noble or just not even royal that I should marry for love...
7K 338 27
Back in this day and age, royalty no longer wedded royalty, simply because everyone now wanted to marry for love. Which is why a union like ours woul...