A Note from the Author (II)

After 293019 years, I've finally posted a new chapter! I am so, so sorry it took so long for me to update. This is such a cliché excuse, I have been busy with school, which has made me postpone writing the second part of the epilogue.  

On the bright side: more Bash and Adèle fluff! 

When I was writing the second part of the epilogue, I remembered just how much I enjoyed writing about Bash and Adèle. I highly appreciate comments letting me know what you think of the new chapter, and if you want me to do a third part of the epilogue, then please don't be afraid to tell me. 

On another note, I very, very, very much appreciate all the votes and comments I've received on this story. I can't believe how much reads this story has gotten. I would have never realised that so many people would be interested in reading my mediocre stories, and I cannot thank all of you enough. 

I also hope to write more about Adèle and Bash soon. I have no intentions of writing a second book at the moment, but we shall see. However, I do wish to write a third part of the epilogue, only if my readers want me to do to so! 

Again, thank you all so much for your all reads, votes, and comments. I am just so happy to know that people are enjoying reading this story as much I as enjoy writing it. 

Merci beaucoup. ♡