until.

By foryoureyes1

you've met Justin and Celeste, haven't you? Well, welcome to their world. Currently in 2015. More

first chapter.
second chap.
chapter 3.
sleepovers ain't just for girls.
gosh.
all is fair.
ban.
realies.
still don't do that date shit?
ball is life.
nope.
movieessss ✌
dinner and a movie..
shit change.
ATL.
here.
probs.
d r a m a.
d r a m a solved.
couples outlet.
copo. ✊
tm.
back to massa.
perks. 〽
watchin
whoopdy doo.
k.o
c lauper.
tbt- truth be told.
tbt 2
bd.
Wacked
tf up
mhm.
slacka
ayo kev
#pb2015
wtful
few weeks later
dinner date.
↓ 4me.
Rnn
meandavi
gawd
house meet.
wtfwy
mpm
dinner out
bad news.
yea
illuu
fuck and duccckkkk
Date.
tell
game(s)
time
dddddooooonnnnneeeee
more fam
mall
easy-e
done
funerals
so aggravating.
dinner
Maria 💕
movin on
same old same
pros and cons
new new 😛
dinner hm.
dinner hm pt. 2
raven
back to my baby
happy

yes

104 3 0
By foryoureyes1

Brittney daughter in a.m.

Jared P.O.V

((3:05pm))

I was on the phone with Avianna all night and I'm jus waking up. It's Saturday, a good day, and game day. We play Avianna school again.

I checked my phone and had a few text messages. I jus texted Wayne and Avianna back then went to use the bathroom. I then went to my mama room and got in her bed, she was still sleep.

I'll let her. It was dark in here. I just got under the covers and went to sleep with her, cuddling under her. Ima mama's boy.

((2:30pm))

Celeste P.O.V

I opened my eyes and looked around for a while, i played with Jared's hair. I looked at my phone and seen i had more missed calls from Kevin. Than i set my alarm to 6:45 so i could wake Jared up to get ready for his game and i went back to sleep. We were soo tired.

few hours later..

Justin P.O.V

"What this is?"

"Javon put that shit down! Go sit yo lil bad ass back on the couch!" The woman yelled, getting up to throw her purse at him.

"Ow!" He yelled.

"Would you mind keeping it down?" I asked, setting my utensils aside.

"Could you keep it down over there?" She said back. "Gone tell me keep it down."

"I said would you mind keeping it down." I said kindly.

"No, i wouldn't mind keeping it down. Would you mind doing your job?"

"Im sorry Ms." I smiled a little. "I'll continue to do my job."

"Yea, do that.. Lamar! Bring me my purse."

He didn't reply so i looked back. His ass ain't even in here.

"Where he went?" I asked.

"You tell me."

"Well i was too busy doing my damn job. Can you get off yo ass and go find him??" I snapped. Damn im tired of them.. been doing this shit for about 3 hours.

"Watch your mouth, that's what you can do!"

"And you can get the fuck up out my office and take yo badass kids with you."

"Im writin a report." She grabbed her purse and walked out the room with her kids following her.

"Damn fuckin tired." Someone else came thru the door and i looked at em. Brittney.

"Hey Justin." She smiled, hugging me.

"Hey." If you wonderin it was the Brittney from the Italian Diner Celeste worked at when we was in college.

"How your day been going?"

"Amazing, how about yours?"

"Good. I just wanted to stop by its almost 6 though so i was just stopping by. Its this basketball ball game I was going to later on. Arlington vs. some school.. would you like to come with me?"

"If i ain't workin. And if i ain't working, which i probably aint; im goin to my son's basketball game."

"Whats your son's name?" She asked.

"Jared."

"And don't you have a daughter too?"

"Yep, Dylan."

"But that's a boy name..."

"And?" I snapped.

"Oh im sorry, i was just saying."

"I dont care honestly."

She grabbed her purse and walked out. "Have a good day."

"You too." I mumbled as she slammed the door.

I put my utensils up and got my stuff together. Bout a hour later manager came to my room.

"Hey Justin, how ya doin?" She smiled.

"How you doin?" I asked.

"Good, good. So, cut to the chase. One of your clients was displeased. Said you cursed them out. So, what happened with that?"

"Ion feel like explainin, jus play the tapes. Cause i know you seen them badass kids and her loud ass was there actin up right along with em."

"First off you need to calm down." She said.

"So what we finna do?"

"Stay home for the rest of the week. We can let some others come in. Bye.

I got my already packed stuff and left. By the time i got home it was 7:15. i took a real quick shower and got ready. Booy i one fine ass nigga. So conceited too. I grabbed my phone and keys and went to Jared basketball game. I paid then got some food and went in. I went to the end, seeing Celeste sitting by herself. I aint sit with her but i sat near her.

"You didn't get me anything?" She asked.

"You ain't tell me to." I mumbled.

As I was watching the game Brittney came up to me.

"I didn't know you was talking about this game. Which one your son?" She smiled.

"3."

"Oh, my daughter is a cheerleader for the school. She's over there with the black ribbon."

"She look like she's 20."

She laughed a little. "Yea i know, she only 17."

"Oh okay."

"Can i sit with you?"

"Mhm."

She sat down, talking her ass off the whole game. I sighed. "Brittney be quiet please."

She shut up and sat back, watching her daughter.

After the game was over we all waited for Justin to get out the locker room. When he did we did the usual and took pictures. Avianna skipped up and smiled, huggin on Jared.

Jared P.O.V

"Glad you could make it pops." I smiled, hugging him.

"What about me?" Ma asked.

"Well im used ta you, you always come ta my games." I laughed a lil.

"Mhm, okay."

Avianna skipped up hugging and kissing on me.

"Awww, y'all are so cute." Ma said, takin pictures.

I smiled. "Thanks."

Avianna greeted everybody then this lady walked up with one of the cheerleaders on the opposite team.

"Everybody this Brittney and her daughter Brianna. Brittney and Brianna this is my son Jared, his bestfriend Wayne, his girl Avianna, and my friend Celeste."

"Hey everybody." They smiled.

"Jared maybe you and Brianna can hang out. Im sure she gone be around a lot and yall the same age." Ms.Brittney said.

"Maybe not. He's gonna be with me." Avianna smiled, pulling me closer.

"Im sorry. If she wanna hang out we can hang out." I said.

"Thankyou." Brianna smiled.

"Mhm, you welcome." I smiled a little.

"Jared can we go outside? Its getting a little warm." Avianna said.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

"You gonna do that in my face? Smile at each other and shit."

"Stop trippin, i was jus bein polite. Called manners."

"Hey Avianna." Some nigga walked up smiling huggin on her.

"Hey Michael, yall had a great game tonight." She said.

"Thankyou, yall did yall lil thing too."

"I mean, we tried." She smiled.

"Right, ima see you at the movies tomorrow though." He sent a smile and was on his way; looking back at her as he walked away.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Being polite." She smiled.

"Alright Avianna. Ain't nobody stuntin yo ass. Since you bein so polite talk to his ass tonight on the phone. Do that." I said.

She pulled out her phone and looked thru it then put it back up.

"Jus checking to see if i still have his number, and I do, so were good." She said.

"I fuckin hate females like you man. Shit not cute at all. Stop hittin my ass up." I did before trying to go back in the gym.

"I will. You free to Brianna now."

"I want even finna talk to her!"

"Stop raising your voice. And i honestly wouldn't care if you talked to her or not."

"But y."

"Um, sorry to interrupt. But Jared your parents wanted me to come get yall. We were all going out to eat." Brianna said.

"No you weren't interrupting anything, were done with." Avianna smiled, going back into the gym.

Why the hell she gotta act like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
252K 992 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
43.3K 974 22
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
63.6K 5.1K 15
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...