Trust Again

By MissSnoowflake

Amelia 'Millie" Summer is 18 years old and her life is anything else than easy. She was always a life loving... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not a chapter!

Chapter 22

5.5K 205 17
By MissSnoowflake

Comment and vote <3

Millie's POV:

The next few days went by really fast, Harry almost never left me except for when I had school he disappeared but he always waited at my house when I got back. I began to like his presence around me and I missed him whenever he wasn't around. Whenever I asked him about his work he simply shook his head and murmured something like “They wont miss me anyway”. So I stopped asking him about his private life. I experienced that he was an amazing cook and I caught me by thinking about not wanting my dad to come back. I enjoyed living with Harry.

As I came back home this Thursday, Harry already waited at the door, smiling his big and welcoming smile. I slowly walked closer and as I stopped one step in front him he pulled me in for a hug.

“Hello Millie” he said and I didn't have to look into his face to tell that he was smiling even more now.

“Hii” I answered shyly. Even though I got used to him being around me, I was always shy for the first few minutes.

He chuckled and then pulled his hands out waiting for me to give him the keys to open the door. I handed him the keys and watched him unlocking the door as he gestured me to step in. I shoved my bag into a corner and walked straight into the kitchen to open the fridge for something to eat. He came after me a few minutes later with a bag hanging down his shoulders.

“I got some food in here” he pointed down his bag and I looked at him with wide eyes.

He shrugged his shoulder as if it was normal to carry around food in a bag and handed me some boxes after opening his bag.

After he shoved the  into the hall, he came back to sit beside me on the kitchen table.

“I went back to my house and got bored so I thought about cooking you something” He looked at me his green eyes were sparkling “I know you're always hungry” he added with a smirk.

“That's not t...” I wanted to answer.

“Don't say its not true, I know you Millie” he cut me off, his smile was even bigger now.

I decided not to argue with him over food and stood up to get the plates.

“We can eat out of here so we don't have to waste so much time in cleaning up afterwards” he suggested.

I nodded and handed him a fork. After that I sat down again and we both began to eat. Harry showed me again that he was an amazing cook. The lasagne tasted more than perfect and after we both ate more than we should have, he leaned back in his chair.

“Okay I really want a beer right now” He chuckled.

“There is beer in the cellar” I pointed towards the hall where the entrance to the cellar was.

He stood up, putting the empty boxes in the basin and looked at me inquiring.

“Noooo, I don't go down there, I hate cellars” I answered his unspoken question, shaking my head a little too often.

“Okay Okay Okay” he threw his hands over his head “I'm going buuuut than you need to wash up” he smirked at me, turning off the tap.

I stood up walking to the basin, trying to fix the mess he just made as I heard him open the door to the cellar. I cold shiver ran down my back as I thought about the memories and I quickly turned on the radio in the kitchen to distract me from the weird noises down there.

I quietly began singing to the music on the radio as Impossible from James Arthur came on and as always I was finished with the dishes a lot faster with music, than without it. I cleaned the basin and the different cupboards wondering where Harry was. As I turned around after finishing my little dance and cleaning the kitchen, I froze. There he was, standing in the door, watching me dancing and singing like an idiot. I immediately turned of the music and looked down on the floor.  

He put the beer down in the table before making his way towards me, I could hear him chuckling as he put his arms around me.

“I've never seen someone dancing and singing this happy to a sad song” he whispered in my ear and I froze as his warm breath made me stop breathing.

I didn't answer and buried my head deep in his chest. He kissed my forehead softly before he grabbed my shoulders, pushing me away from him so he could look into my eyes.

“It wasn't that bad, you were cute” he smirked and I shook my head.

“Those are moments, nobody is supposed to see” I murmured quietly and he laughed again.

“I'm glad I saw this” he said after he stopped laughing “Now I know how you look when you're almost happy and you forget about the other things in life” he bend his knees to look me straight into the eyes “Now I know how you look and now I need to know how to get that girl back” his voice was nothing more than a whisper now and his warm breath on my face made me want to pull him closer, made me want his lips on mine.

I fought the urge to kiss him, we never kissed since the time he discovered my scars. His eyes were still starring straight into mine and I could feel my cheeks heating up as I looked down on my feet. He pulled me closer once again, putting a soft kiss on my hair before he went back to the table to grab the beer. I took a deep breath before I looked up again and my eyes went wide open as I saw he had four beer bottlesin his big hands.

“Are you going to get drunk?” I asked him quietly, afraid of the fact being around someone who  was drunk.

I sighed relived as he shook his head and he stepped closer again.

“I'm gonna share with you, don't worry” he smirked as he took two glasses out of the cupboard.

“I-I don't want to drink......today” I stumbled and he laughed at me.

“One beer isn't drinking, Millie” he assured me and grabbed my hand to pull me out of the kitchen.

He opened the door to the garden and leaded me outside. I looked at his hands and my eyes went wide open at the fact that he held, four bottles of beer in one hand and the two glasses in the other hand but he still had space to grab my hand. I looked up to meet his eyes and he looked down at his hands questionably. I ignored his look and pointed towards the table and the chairs on the terrace. He nodded, never releasing my hand as he leaded me towards the table and gestures me to sit down. I slowly sat down and he smirked at me,satisfied before he opened two beers and handed me a glass. He sat down besides me and  looked at me with a serious look on his face.

“Come on, Millie, one beer didn't kill anyone” he said, sarcasms playing in his voice.  

“I-I don't want to get drunk” I answered my voice was shaking.

“You didn't seem sober when I met you in the club” he looked at his feet as he put them on another cheer and I was glad he didn't notice the way I froze as he reminded me of that night.

“That's- That's something different” I quickly answered.

“How is that different” he asked amused, speaking the different extremely slowly while looking at me again.

“I wanted to get drunk that night” I answered and shrugged my shoulders.

“You're really going to be drunk after one beer?” He asked, trying to hide his big grin as he looked away.

“No, I don't get drunk after one beer” I answered and he moved the beer closer to me.

“Then here is your beer, imagine its lemonade and enjoy this beautiful evening, here with me.” He smirked but still didn't look at me.

I didn't move and he turned around to face me" At least drink one sip so I can clink glasses with you?"

I sighed and put some beer into my glass, I watched him smirking at me in the corner of my eyes and it took me everything to hide the smile on my face.

I held up my glass and he bumped his into mine.

“Cheers” he smiled and I repeated him.

I took a sip of the beer and immediately relaxed as I could feel the cold liquid running down my throat. I remembered all the summer nights, when I was sitting here with Ruby and Caitlin, enjoying the atmosphere in my garden and just being happy. Happy about the life we were living. I remembered the nights when I watched mum and dad sitting here. I remembered them watching me when I was swinging, how happy they looked whenever I smiled at them or told them to look at me. I remembered as I managed to make my first handstand and as I managed to drive my bike alone for the first time. They always sat there on the table, watching me silently, happy over the face that they had a happy daughter. Mum was always trinking her favourite wine, while Dad was sipping on his beer. They were happy and I was happy. We were a happy family unless mum left us. She left me with a person I didn't know, a person who I was supposed to call my Dad. How can he be my dad if he seemed like a stranger to me. I looked up into the sky, the clouds were white and the down going sun made them shine in a orange way. The sky was gorgeous today, I sighed as I closed my eyes.

“I miss you Mum” I whispered so that only I could hear it “I miss you more than anything”. I opened my eyes again looking up at the sky watching the birds flying, a tear ran down my cheeks as I sent my daily “I love you mum” up there.

As I looked down again, I felt Harry watching me but I didn't want to look at him so I took another sip of my beer. I liked the taste of it today and I could see Harry smiling. I wiped over my cheeks once again to make sure I removed all the marks of my tears as Harry reached out for my hand. He didn't say anything he just grabbed my hand and slowly rubbed circles on it. I looked at my small hand in his big hands as I stood up and pulled my hand out if his grip. He looked at me confused and I pulled my chair closer to his side as I sat down again. He smiled relieved as soon as he understood what I was doing and I intertwined my hand with his again. His thumb carefully stroke over my skin and even though he only touched my skin so softly it felt like a hundred fireworks were exploding all at the same time. I sighed relieved and leaned my head on his shoulder, putting my feet on the same chair as his were laying. He didn't say anything, he just took another sip from his beer but I could tell by the way his eyes were sparkling that he liked the fact that I searched his closeness.

We sat there minutes without talking, we watched the birds flying around and the sun who disappeared slowly. We were both drinking our beers and I looked almost surprised as I realised that I just drank a whole beer. Harry turned to face me and his look wandered down to my glass.

“Wow” he mouthed as he looked at his half full beer in his hand. “So much to – no I don't want to drink tonight - “ his voice sounded soft as he laughed quietly.

I looked down embarrassed put he put his arm around me, pulling me closer to his side and kissed my forehead softly, which made me calm down immediately.

As he began to laugh a few minutes later without any cause, I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked at him surprised. He turned around and his green eyes met mine.

“I-I” he laughed again “For that fact, I – I brought a second beer” he laughed harder this time and I rolled my eyes, his humour was weird.

“Very funny” I punched his shoulder softly and he winced away playing as if it would have actually hurt him.

“I'm sorry, it just” he started laughing again and I shook my head.

“I'm sorry” he held his hand in front of his mouth but his smile was still noticeable and his dimples were showing.

After a few moments he calmed down again and he looked at me, a smirk still playing around his lips. He squeezed my hand which he intertwined with mine again and I knew he meant his apology. I nodded and he mouthed a “thank you” before he laughed quietly again. I shook my head at his weird humour but laid my head back onto his shoulder.

“You should feel embarrassed by the fact that a girl drank her beer faster than you did” I whispered in his ear a few moments later.

He didn't answer but I could feel him holding his breath and smirking at the same time. He leant his head on mine and we both continued watching the sun disappearing.

We sat there for hours just talking about things I would have never dreamed of talking with him as we were interrupted by his vibrating phone. He excused himself and kissed my hand softly before he stood up and walked into the house.

As he came back after what seemed a long time, he surprised me by putting a soft blanket around me and placing two more beers on the table. He brought a candle with him and I watched him using a lighter to inflame the candle. He sat back beside me, taking a sip from his beer as he turned towards me.

“Are you cold?” he asked me and I realised he had put on one of those black leather jackets which fitted him perfectly.

I shook my head “Not any more” and cuddled deeper into the blanket, he nodded and pointed towards the bench across the table we were sitting.

“Wanna sit over there?” he asked and looked down on his feet as if he was embarrassed to ask me.

I stood up and he sighed relieved and did the same. We both walked towards the bench and he managed to sit down before me. As I wanted to sit down, he grabbed my hips and made me sit on his lap. I tensed a little but his grip softened seconds after and I quietly slipped off his lap, laying down on the bench, rolled into the soft blanket as I placed my head on his lap. He looked down at me and his green eyes gleamed in the candle light.

“Its beautiful out here” he said a few moments later and his hands were stroking over my hair, putting some streaks of my red-brown hair back behind my ears.

I nodded and he offered me a sip of his bear, which I took.

“Who was calling you?” I asked without thinking and I could feel him shifting awkwardly under my head.

“Nobody just a few guys who wanted to hang out with me today” he answered simply not looking down at me.

Silence filled the garden again and we listened to the crickets who were chirring.

I lifted myself up from his lap to reach out for another beer and was surprised as he didn't chuckle this time. I opened the beer and drunk a big sip. I knew I was getting dizzy but I actually didn't care and I liked being here with him. As I looked at him before I laid back on his lap, he seemed deep in thoughts and I turned around so I was looking straight up to his face. The wrinkles on his forehead were showing and without thinking I reached out to touch his face. I stroke over his cheeks and he looked down at me.

“You're getting drunk right?” he asked with a smile playing over his perfect lips.

I felt a shiver of disappointment running over my thoughts. I didn't want him to think I would only touch him when he was drunk but in a matter of fact it was easier when alcohol controlled my brain. I pulled my hand back and put it under the blanket not planning to touch him again. He surprised me by leaning down and kissing my forehead with his warm and soft lips. With my free hand I grabbed the beer and took a few sips before placing it on the ground. He chuckled quietly and watched me as I shifted myself into a more comfortable position on his lap. His one hand held the beer and the other hand laid over my body. I could see the hand moving with the steady breathing of me. And again I had to fight back the urge to hold his hand and play with his fingers.

“How long until you finish school?” he asked me out of the blue and I looked up at him.

“Only this week and 3 days of next week, then I'm finished” I answered simply and he nodded.

“Why?” I added as he didn't respond.

“Uhm just asking” He said and looked up into the sky.

I did the same. Watching the blue sky with all the stars. It was beautiful and I knew he enjoyed himself just sitting here. I slowly scanned over his body as he continued watching the night sky and I stopped at his his lips. He licked over them before he took another sip of his beer as he looked down at me again and our eyes met. I tried to turn my head away, embarrassed of the fact that he caught me again watching him. He pulled my face back with his hand, slowly running his fingers down over my cheek. I know I was blushing but I didn't care and I hoped he wouldn't see it through the candle light. His fingers caressed my cheeks as they went up to my eyebrows, slowly running over their shape a few times. He continued running his big hand through my hair. His touch was so soft and I could hear his breath as I watched him. His eyes softened as they met mine again and he took another sip from his beer before he put it down on the ground besides mine. He looked at me a few seconds before he leaned down. My heart was instantly back to beating really hard and I watched him leaning down. As his lips met mine I closed my eyes with a quiet sigh, allowing the fireworks to explode in my body.

His hand grabbed my waist, slowly pushing me up so he could kiss me better. His lips were locked with mine as his other hand pulled my face closer, deepening the kiss. I turned off my brain and let him kiss me like he never had before. I slowly crawled onto his lap, outting my knees beside his legs as I put my arms around his neck. He smiled under my lips and pulled me even closer to him. His lips were moving with mine in a forcing but still very soft way and I partened my lips as he stroke his tongue over them.

I moan escaped my lips as his tongue touched mine and in response he pulled me even closer. I grabbed his neck pulling him closer to me, deepening our kiss even more. His lips and tongue tasted like beer, I never thought this could turn me on, but it did. There was still a hint of mint around his mouth which made me suck in a deep breath, hoping this indescribable good feeling would never leave my body. Our tongues were fighting with each other, slowly exploring each others mouth as he tried to tease me by pulling his tongue out of my mouth and slowly sliding it back in a few seconds later. As he pulled his tongue out again I grabbed his hair and tugged my hands into his curls, carefully pulling on them to make him come closer to my face. A moan escaped his mouth and I took the opportunity to slide my tongue back into his mouth. He chuckled at my actions and his hands moved from my back down to my hips. I let my tongue run over his tongue, twirling around causing him to moan once again. He squeezed my hip with his big hands and pulled me closer as I bit his lip carefully. One hand on my hip his other one moved up my body, leaving goosebumps all over my body. I pressed even closer as his hands moved up to my cheek, he cupped my cheek with his big hands pushing me closer against him as he closed his mouth again. Not allowing me to open it again. He sucked on my lips in a way that drove me crazy and I could feel him smiling as I tried to hold back a moan. He pecked my lips a few times, with his unbelievable soft lips before he pulled away. We both looked at each other, completely out of breath and I buried my face in the crotch of his neck. He looped both of his strong arms around me and held me for a moment before he began to kiss my neck. His warm breath drove me insane and I did everything to hold back the moans which were trying to escape my mouth.

A/N:

Tell me your opinions and suggestions and thanks to all those lovely people who told me not to stop writing and encouraged me and this chapter is only for you!! I love you x

Okay so I appreciate every single comment and vote and I really want to say I'm sorry for grammar and spelling mistake, I don't know if you read my BIO on my profile but English isn't my mother language I only had it for like 5 years in school and I learned it by watching movies and trying to talk with my friends from England so I'm really sorry if those mistakes bother you but please try not to be rude about it, that hurts thank you! 

Anyway thanks for reading and please vote :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 5.4K 27
"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, gently kissing my forehead. Suddenly a do...
18.4K 222 50
Amelia is a introverted 16 year old with a kind heart, she believes in true love and that her boyfriend Liam is her soulmate. Things take the wrong w...
44.8K 572 34
This story is about 18 year old Ella who's bullied and just hating her life. Self harm is something she does almost everyday. She has scar over her a...
3.8K 177 12
Alora Jones; a shy, 20-year-old who has spent all of her life struggling with her weight. It doesn't help that the main cause of that is because of h...