"His Hoor" (Hussain Asif's Fa...

By i_khansa

"mom I don't wanna marry him. Not on any condition " She said and left the room. while I was standing here d... More

chapter #1 Intro
Chapter #2 Cast
Chapter#3 "Hoor's Family"
Chapter #4 "Hussain's Family"
Chapter # 5 " First Meeting "
Happy New Year
Chapter #6 "Panic Shery"
Chapter#8 "Little Angel"
Chapter #9 "Happiness in the air"
Chapter #10 "Cool and Nerd together"
EXAMS
not an update but request.
i love you
Chapter 11 " First fight "
Chapter# 12 "First Fight II"
Chapter # 13 " Long drive or what? "
Chapter # 14 "Cool plus Nerd is equal to a big disaster"
Chapter #15 " Is Qadar Pyaar Hai "
Chapter #16 "Baarish rehmat ya zehmat"
Happy Ami wala day
Chapter # 17 " Oh my God "
Chapter # 18 "Shehreem moments"
"Challenge Accepted"
Chapter # 19 "Hoorain moments"
Chapter # 20 " Hoorain moments too "
Ramadan Kareem
Chapter # 21 " Maha di Wedding hai "
Faces of the cast... ;)
Chapter #22 "Rub nay bana di jooriyaan"
Chapter #23 " Tumhen Dil Lagi Bhool Jaani Pery Gi "
Chapter # 24 "Dear Diary Keep My Secret"
#Wattys2016/11k:)/Chaandrat Mubarak/EID MUBARAK...
Chapter # 25 "Ishq mai dard kiyun"
Chapter # 26 "Plan for the Love Birds"
Chapter # 27 "Jub koi pyaar say"
Chapter #28 "CHAHE JOH TUMHE"
Chapter #29 "Tears & Happiness together"
Chapter #30 "Engagement is not a proper thing"
Chapter # 31 "Tu mujhe Qubool"
Chapter # 32 " Mr Deewana & his Mrs Pagliii "
Chapter # 33 "Yeh raat or Yeh mosam"
Chapter # 34 "Morning Romance"
Chapter # 35 "Some Desi Rituals"
Chaptet #36 "PRECAP"
Chapter # 37 " Asmanoon pay hai likha "
Chapter # 38 " Her last feelings "
Chapter # 39 "English Translated version of Her last feelings"
Chapter # 40 " Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasaan "
Chapter # 41 "Ek aag ka darya hai"
Chapter # 42 "Barasti Baarish"
Chapter # 43 "Realization"
Chapter # 44 "Precap/Teaser"
Chapter # 45 "Pyar, Ishq, Mohabat or Dewangi "
Chapter # 46 "PRECAP AGAIN"
Chapter # 47 "They completed each other"
New story & Eid Mubarak
103k & A/N"THANKYOU"
The Readers Choice Awards

Chapter #7 "Tension and sadness"

5.4K 309 7
By i_khansa

Assalam o Aliakum!
How are you all?

So guys last chapter was a bit tension wala. Don't freak out with this chapter's name. It will carry some relaxing points also. So leave me with your views. Thanks a lot... :)

Recap from previous chapter...

Suddenly her breathing heavy and I gazed the front screen which was indicating that baby is loosing his heart beats.

I tried to calm her by giving her oxygen but her condition was now more worse than before. After that she stopped breathing.

Happy Reading :)

Chapter # 7
Tension and sadness
_______________________________

Hoor Malik's POV

I was trying my best to let her breath but she was not responding to oxygen or any other medications. I injected her.

" doctor Ariya  kindly put that canola in her vein and inject this dose immediately." I ordered her and she exactly did what I said.

Doctor Emily was at the oxygen duty. She was providing her maximum amount of oxygen which her body needs.

"She needs blood soon as there is shortage of blood in her body. Ariya yeh blood ki bottle laga do quickly" I again ordered her and she did exactly what I was saying.

I started doing her operation so that she will  breath properly after giving birth to her baby. After about fifteen I felt like baby's heart beats are dangerously decreasing and I felt tiny sweat beads on my forehead.

Bahar to sub ko keh ayi hoon k she will be fine soon but what I do now. There are least chances of her survival. She is not responding to any kind of medication even she is not breathing properly. Her heart beats are even abnormally down.

Allah ge you are only the one who will help me out in this difficult time. Please help me out.

I only remember Shery's teary face. I felt myself at new energy level and I again started doing my best to save Hareem bhabi and her baby which is nearly very difficult but not impossible. If Allah is with me I will do any thing.

Insha Allah she will survive. She will be fine and healthy again and soon. Its my believe.

Hussain Asif's POV

I just reach there in hospital. Rushing towards operation theater I saw shery walking there. Tension evident from his face.

I felt sad for not being with him. I came here so late. Where is Haya and Wafa. Running towards shery I asked

"shery what happened to her? Is she okay?" But he hugged me tightly instead of saying some thing.

" doctor said k kisi eik ko bacha sakty hein bp shoot ker gaya. O+ ki bohat zaroorat hai. But kahin nahi mil raha."

Shery said with so much difficulty I felt tears in his eyes as his voice shivered while telling me. I felt my heart clenched at his tears.

He was crying like a little boy. He was not looking a mature business man this time.

He is looking like a loving husband who loves his wife very much and he is looking like a caring father who doesn't want to loose his child. I felt tears in my eyes too.

"Where is she now? What is the case?"

I heard hoor asking from shery. He broke the hug looking at hoor as if trying to recognize her. But then he shook his head saying

" She is pregnant and don't know why she fainted"

"Ok kindly arrange O+ as soon as possible and don't worry she will be fine soon."

She said and then went inside the operation theater. What she just said and why she went inside operation theater. I was confused by her behaviour. Anti Fariya came and patted his back saying

" Don't worry beta Hareem will be fine soon just pray to Allah. Hoor gai hai na insha Allah she will help Hareem coming back to life. She is a doctor actually a gynacologist"

With that my jaw dropped. She is a doctor at this age. She is a specialist also. I felt shocked when shery uttered "Anti Fariya is that you?"

She smiled looking at him and he hugged her as a baby hugs his mother. I know he needs mom but I am not allowing mom to come here as her condition is not good now a days.

I didn't even tell her about Hreem bhabi. I saw a ward boy coming towards us and he asked "who ees Sheehryaar Aseef?" He said with his pure British accent. "Its me here. What happened?" He said with shaky voice.

I turned to look at him. He was looking scary . I again felt tensed seeing him like this.

"You asked for O+ blood group. Here it is and sign these papers."

I took the bottle from his hand and went towards o.t . I handed that bottle to a nurse there and came out when I saw shery signing those papers.

I went near him asking "which kind of papers are these?" He looked at me and handed the paper to the boy.

"Doctor said to choose in between Hareem and baby so I choosed her" he stated shakily as if he is broken badly.

I was about to say some thing when I saw Haya and Wafa coming. Both were wearing their Hijaabs. Seems they were praying. They both came running towards me and hugged me.

"Hussain chacoo mama .. wo.. she is inside... Woh theek to hojayen gi na?"

Haya uttered while weeping and I felt my eyes burning due to that control.

" Chachoo mama say kahyn na woh theek ho jayen or waapis ajayen. I promise mai un ko kabhi tang nahi kerun gi. Or zeda ice cream bhi nahi khaon gi. I will eat properly. I will not tease her again. pleasw say her to come back please..."

She said calmly but at the end she broke up in tears and this I also loose my control. Hugging them both tightly at the same time tears started streaming down my eyes.

I felt like nothing. I still remember her behaviour towards me. she is like sister to me. She is a good advisor. Though she is younger than me but orders me like a

" Bari Behna ".

Separating from  them I said

" Stop crying you idiots. Nothing has happened to her. Its the time welcome your new angel and you guys are crying here. Stop this stupid behaviour of your and go tell daddy to stop his drama mode. Hareem is fine and she will come soon all healthy and smiling like ever."

Wipping their faces I tried to relax them both but deep inside my heart was not at peace. My heart was allerting me to get ready for something wrong.

" Sain chacho stop with your drama mode too.."

Haya wiped my face and said smiling. I felt embarrassed as I was the one who was telling them to be brave and I am the one who is not brave himself.

Maha Asif's POV

I was done with my stupid Basic electronics paper. I hate this subject too much but my luck is very good that this subject comes every semester to do a face off challenge with me.

I did well and hoping for an A at least in this subject as Sain bhai use to help me in this difficult as hell subject.

I went to canteen to eat something as I was starving from hunger even I heard a lot of sounds coming from my stomach during solving my paper.

As there is a marathon of all animals inside my stomach. Taking my favourite sandwich I sat on a far corner table. I started eating when I saw Maria coming towards me.

She is my best un fortunately. Again thanks to my luck that I got this kind of over actors in my life. I smiled looking at her and started doing justice with my eating.

"Hey girl kahan gum ho yaar tum to milti he nahi ho jub say shaadi tay hui hai. Shukar hai exams huay to apka rukh.e.mubarak dekhny ko mila."

She said rolling her eyes and doing justice with her over acting skills.

"You know what? How much time I told you to stop over acting? bohat he buri lagti ho ghatiya acting kerty huay qasam say."

I said making a face and she laughed as if she will never be able to laugh again. Astagfirullah what the heck am I thinking. Ya Allah forgive me.

"Hahaha... Girl actually you know what you are jealous from me. I know I am too much good in acting and you are jealous because Ranbeer Kapoor will choose me as his hroine not you for his new film."

She so knew me. She so know how to tease me how to make me angry. She knows my only weak point. As Ranbeer Kapoor is my only weak point.

Actually its our weak point. Unfortunately our choices are nearly same in every field. Even our favourite actors are also the same and cherry on top he is only Ranbeer Kapoor.

He is not just favourite actually he is our only crush and if I am saying crush it means solid wala crush. And every one knows what crush means.

"Hey kahan gum ho gai ho tum. Dekha khayal mai bhi bardasht nahi ker saki na RV ko mere saath hot sa romantic scene of our upcoming movie."

She again stated with her stupid habbit the only over acting. She use to call Ranbeer Kapoor as RV with so much love. Rv is his nick given by Maria. I shook my head dis approvingly as if thinking

"Is larki ka nahi ho sakta kuch bhi."

" Jis din Waleed ko pata lag gaya na tumhari is ghatiya si wish ka to I am sure ya to RV gaya kaam say ya phir you will be grounded or may RV's movies will be banned for you only."

I said gazing her. Waleed is her fiance. I know how to stop her so I use my weapons against her.

she looked at me her expressions all horrified which made me look at her with concern as if something serious happened to her.

Her eyes pool out and I saw tears in them as if she has chocked on to something. Oh Allah again forgive me.

" Khuda k liay asi bad dua to na do Maha. Kia bigara hai mai nay tumhara"

She said almost in her teary voice. I was about to slap her to scare the hell out of me when my phone rang. I glanced at the screen to reveal it was Hussain bhai calling me.

I felt surprised or tensed at the same time. Why he is calling me this time. He use to busy with his office stuff and I went home alone at this time. Ya Allah sub theek ho.

I mentally prayed and received his call saying

" Assalam o Aliakum! What happened bhai?" There was complete silence for about a minute and I only heard him breathing fast.

I felt my throat dried. Gulping that lump down my throat I tried to speak

" Bhai .. Mama? She is fine na?"

I tried not to sound scary but I failed in doing so.

" MAha she is fine. Just listen to me very carefully. Come to the hospital without telling mom and dad..."

I heard him saying but why he is calling me to the hospital. I felt something bad happened.

" Sain bhai are you fine? Please what happened tell me na?"

I almost yelled this time and some students started looking at me with surprised looks. Maria kept her hand over mine to calm ma.

" Maha woh Hareem is in the hospital. She is admitted here and her condition is not good..."

Those were not words. I felt a bomb was dropped on me and it blasted right at the moment.

To be continued...

Here is a bit long wala chappy. Hope you guys will like it.

Your Votes and comments will tell me that how much you guys will like it?

Fe aman Allah till next update... :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 4.7K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
39.2K 3.1K 43
"A monster is not always a monster." He stared at her eyes, looking at the ocean which showed hope to him. That hope, which he longed to see in many...
39.2K 1.6K 46
We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university. Some friends grow up feelings for their...
90.6K 5.2K 9
❝ Distance can't stop what's meant to be ❞ He was her best friend's brother's best friend. And she was his best friend's sister's best friend. That's...