Lillian Potter | Harry Potter...

By ficsbygiastella

Lillian Potter, a fiery, slightly crazy, brave girl, has lived most of her life so far in misery, raised by t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Deleted A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
2k READERS!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Tagged
Chapter 19
Important A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Sad Authors Note
4k READERS!
Chapter 22
Deleted A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
deleted a/n
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Deleted Authors Note
Chapter 32
Deleted Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
The Chamber Of Secrets: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Prisoner of Azkaban: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The Goblet of Fire: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Order of the Phoenix: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 18

9.5K 338 165
By ficsbygiastella

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" I threw a pillow at each of my best friends. It was our wake up call.

"Hermione, we're on break!" Ava groaned.

"I'm not Hermione," I smirked.

"LILY? Usually you're the last up! What time is it?" Ava asked, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Five-thirty in the morning," I smiled sweetly, batting my eyelashes.

"UGH!" Olivia groaned.

"It's Christmas Eve! Wake up!" I insisted.

"Fine," Ava groaned, and then dragged herself out of bed.

"Mione, wake up!" I exclaimed.

After everybody had decided to be lazy and just brush their hair and walk out with their pajamas on, Ava, Olivia, Hermione and I walked out into the common room, which was empty since it was so early and I was pretty sure we were the only Gryffindors that stayed.

"So, where to?" Ava questioned.

"The Great Hall. I have a surprise for everybody," I grinned evilly, rubbing my hands together.

"WELL, LET'S GO THEN! There might actually be bacon! Everyone always eat it all!" Olivia cheered, running through the portrait.

I snorted a little. Fine, maybe a lot.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING? TO THE GREAT HALL! WHERE ARE WE GOING? TO THE GREAT HALL!" I sang, skipping out after her.

"Dora? Seriously?" Hermione laughed.

"Who's Dora?" Ava asked.

Hermione and I both gasped over dramatically.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE LEGENDARY DORA? She saved the muggle world!" Hermione lied. I knew what she was doing. Ava was totally going to bring it up, and Harry was going to laugh hysterically at her.

"I grew up in the wizarding world though! I wouldn't know!" Ava whined.

"Well, now you do," I said.

We talked about random stuff for awhile until we arrived at the Great Hall. It took about five minutes, as Hogwarts was so large.

"We did it, we did it, yeah!" Hermione and I chorused, doing the weird little dance that goes with the song.

Ava and Olivia looked at us weirdly again, but Hermione and I just laughed.

I pushed the double doors to the Great Hall open, and took in the empty room. I'd never been in there when it was empty, and it felt like some sort of altered reality, to be honest.

"Yes!" Ava grinned widely.

"It's only five-thirty! Dumbledore usually comes at six," I said evilly, checking my watch.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Olivia said mischievously.

"We are going to sit down!" Hermione said, heading towards the Gryffindor table. "We're not getting in trouble."

"Are you kidding me? Sit? When there's no teachers? LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" I ran up to Dumbledore's chair and sat on it.

Ava ran to the Slytherin table to imitate one, and Olivia sat at the Ravenclaw table.

"HELLO KIDS! I'M DUMBLEDORE! My speech this year is, EAT LOTS OF BACON," I announced.

Ava scoffed in a rude manor like a Slytherin would, and muttered, "I prefer Canadian Ham."

It took all my power not to laugh.

"Well, according to my calculations, the nearest piece of bacon is thirty point two feet away," Olivia said from the Ravenclaw table, in a nerdy voice. No offense to nerds, nerds were cool!

"SILENCE!" I said in Dumbledore's voice. That's all it took. Hermione, Ava, Olivia and I all burst out laughing.

Suddenly, food appeared on the Gryffindor table and I heard footsteps in the hallway. My eyes widened, and I quickly jumped off the chair and ran to the Gryffindor table. Ava and Olivia did the same.

Dumbledore pushed the doors open. When his eyes landed on us, he looked a little surprised that we were up so early.

"Good morning, ladies. I didn't expect to see you up so early," he said.

"Well, you see, Professor, I have some parcels arriving. Also some bacon hogging to do!" I smirked, and took a plate of bacon and started eating it.

"Hey! No fair!" Ava said.

"There's another right there you git!" I replied.

"Oh," Ava said in realization.

"That would be the owl!" I squealed. "Well, actually multiple owls."

First, came the huge package. When the Owls came I gave them some water and bacon, because I felt bad they had to carry such a large package so far.

"What's in there?" Olivia poked the package.

I was about to use the 'yo mama' joke, but I realized it might make her feel bad.

"You'll have to wait and see, child. Oooh! Here's the other one!" I squealed.

More owls came in, carrying a smaller package.

"And there will be one more..."

An owl flew in, but the letter it was holding wasn't for me. It was addressed to Ava and Olivia, in a red envelope. Both of their eyes widened, along with Hermione's, and they jumped out of their chairs and ran away.

Dumbledore headed towards his chair.

"Why are you guys backing away?" I said nervously.

"It's a Howler! Don't open it! Just let it explode!" Ava said frantically.

"Explode? Oh, and you shouldn't of said not to open it," I grinned evilly.

"No!" Everybody chorused, well, except Dumbledore. He just sat in his chair, a faint smile on his face.

I tore open the envelope. Yes, I did it. It floated up into the air, and making me jump in surprise, it started yelling.

"AVA AND OLIVIA! HOW DARE YOU NOT COME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS! YOU ARE BOTH A DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY! GRYFFINDOR? I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU, OLIVIA! WELL, YOU NEVER DID HAVE THE QUALITIES OF A SLYTHERIN! SHAME ON YOU!"

The envelope burst into ashes, crumbling on the table. Olivia and Ava stood there, pale, Hermione looked horrified at such terrible guardians, and I stood there feeling bad. Dumbledore just sat there as if he had expected it.

Then, Ava and Olivia turned to each other, and started laughing.

"What?" I asked, smiling for some weird reason.

"We made them mad! It's always hilarious!" Ava said through tears of laughter.

"Brilliant!" I laughed.

"Thank you, thank you very much," Olivia bowed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.5K 130
Iris Rosier always believed she was the odd one out. She didn't share her family's beliefs and constantly felt as though she was different from them...
1.7K 95 36
FINISHED A Harry Potter Fanfiction! Shadowed by her twin in the wizarding world, nobody notices Isabella Potter. Nobody notices her sacrifices or str...
93.6K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
Wicked By lexi

Fanfiction

36.5K 837 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...