Timeless Tales (BlackButler x...

By kansami

You are a teen orphan recruited by Ciel Phantomhive to serve as a maid at his manor. Little did you know, cer... More

❦Chapter 1 : Unidentified
❦Chapter 2 : Formalties
❦Chapter 3 : Introductions
❦Chapter 4 : Robin
❦Chapter 5 : Scarlet
❦Chapter 6 : Stray
❦Chapter 7 : Dollmaker
❦Chapter 8 : Coffins
❦Chapter 9 : Guests
❦Chapter 10 : Impurities
❦ Chapter 11 : Chaos
❦Chapter 13 : Unlucky
❦Chapter 14 : Freedom
❦Chapter 15 : Circus
❦Chapter 16 : Facade
❦Chapter 17 : Paths
☞ Sebastian Ending : Demonic Lust
☞ Tragedy Ending : Presentiment
☞ Claude Ending : Trapped Webs

❦ Chapter 12 : Awakening

5.6K 177 97
By kansami

"Is she awake?"

"Will she be okay?"

"Does she remember?"

(Y/n) stirred herself awake. Her eyes squinted at the bright light, as her vision slowly adjusted. She found herself blanketed in silky sheets on a royally built bed. Not remembering as to how she got here or even who she even was, (Y/n) looked to the direction where the low constant chattering of voices were. She saw triplets of short plum colored hair and red eyes, muttering amongst themselves. Each of them had their fringe styled differently. They each dressed the same with a white long sleeved shirt under a brown vest and black trousers with grey ribbons tied around their necks.

One of the triplets bowed, "Morning, (Y/n). Our young master entrusted us to ensure that you are in top condition when awake."

(Y/n) softly asked, "W-wait.. Did you call me (Y/n)?"

One of the other triplets stepped forward, "Oh, it seems you have forgotten, milday.. Your lovely name is (Y/n)."

(Y/n) racked in her brain to try to conjure up any memories, but her mind is just blank. She nodded, "Oh.. Who is your master may I ask?"

The last of the triplets to speak spoke, "Of course, our young master is none other than-"

"ALOIS TRANCY~!" sang a cheery voice belonging to a young blond male, who bursted into the room.

(Y/n) perked at the sudden intrusion and looked at the male with wide eyes. She then looked behind him and saw another older looking male in a butler uniform with piercing gold colored eyes behind squared spectacles. An unknown chill ran through (Y/n), as she stared into his eyes.... Something about him reminded her of a.. spider...?

The young blond male with icy blue eyes wore a long purple frock coat with a green-black vest and black trousers and stockings. He strutted in his brown high heel boots with purple laces towards (Y/n), as he cried happily, "My beautiful (Y/n) is just absolutely stunning when awake!! This calls for a celebration! Oh Claude!"

The intimidating butler bowed with his eyes still fixed on (Y/n). (Y/n) felt another chill run down her spine. The butler and the triplets left the room to do the preparations for the celebration. She dismissed the feeling and smiled to Alois, "Ah, hello, Lord-,"

Alois grabbed her chin and smirked, "Just call me Alois. No need to be so formal with me."

(Y/n) was alarmed at his sudden action in lost of words. Alois took a step back and adjusted the charcoal ribbon around his neck cooing, "You are such a doll. I am glad that you are finally awake. Hannah will be here in a few to have you changed in a more cute outfit. Even though you may have lost your memory, just wanted you to know you're all mine, (Y/n)~"

He skipped with a bounce out of the room. An anxious knot grew inside of (Y/n), as she tried to contemplate any memories of any kind in her mind, but failed to.

"Why can I not remember anything? Are these people I know? Am I in safe hands?"

An abrupt knock snapped (Y/n) out of her trance. (Y/n) called, "Yes?"

"It is Hannah. I have come under the young master's order to have you changed in a proper attire..." answered a soft voice.

The door opened and a fair light brown skin woman with her left eye bandaged entered in a graceful manner. She was wearing a long sleeved indigo dress with a white apron over it. Hannah was holding a quite risqué black corset that was personally chosen by Alois by himself for (Y/n) to wear.

(Y/n) cringed and thought to herself, "Alois expects me to wear that?! It's not even proper clothing! Look at how short it ends at!"

Hannah blankly stated, "Miss... The young master requests you to dress in time or else he will personally dress you himself if you do not."

(Y/n) did not like the idea of having Alois dress her. She complied and let Hannah dress her. Once the corset was on, Hannah had to tighten the corset's strings and be done.

"Miss (Y/n)... Please suck in a bit so the strings will be tightened correctly." she monotonously said.

(Y/n) took in a sharp breath, as she painfully felt the corset suffocate her ribcage. The strings to the corset is fastened and (Y/n) could breathe. It was a little bit on the tight side, but (Y/n) could manage to breathe a couple of breaths normally. Hannah bowed and lead (Y/n) to the diner room where everyone was waiting....

Alois squealed at his seat, "Oh bloody me, I chose the right outfit for my dear (Y/n)~ I cannot take off my eyes off of you.. Mmm~"

The triplets behind Alois were staring a bit too much at (Y/n), while blushing a light shade of pink. Claude maintained a straight poker face, but (Y/n) felt his eyes scan every inch of her body from head to toe, doing a full analysis. Hannah retreated to the kitchen, leaving (Y/n) with the males. Alois beckoned (Y/n) to sit down, "Please sit, love."

The triplets immediately all pulled out a chair next to Alois for (Y/n) to sit in. (Y/n) nervously chuckled, "Oh, thank you.....?"

Each of the triplets quickly introduced their names:

"Thompson!" announced the one with the fringe falling in the center.

"Canterbury!" greeted the one with the fringe swept to the left.

"And Timber!" finished the one with the fringe swept to the right.

(Y/n) quickly thanked the triplets, as Claude came over to set a plate of delicious steaming food in front of her. He glanced at (Y/n) making eye contact. (Y/n) stiffened under his gaze, hesitantly looking away. Alois saw the exchange between the two and huffed, "Claude! GET. OUT. I have some business to talk to with (Y/n)...."

Claude placed a hand over his chest and bowed saying in a deep husky voice, "Of course, master." He quickly took his leave with the triplets too.

His voice made (Y/n)'s breath hitch in her throat. She really disliked how this butler acted. He definitely gives off a bad aura. As if on cue, a mysterious flashback played in her mind....

It was an image of another butler dressed almost the same, but with raven black hair and dashing red eyes. Beside him was a young boy with-

"Umm... (Y/n)...? Are you not paying attention to what I have said?" slurred Alois dangerously, as his gaze changed darkly.

(Y/n) stammered, "A-Alois! I was! J-Just sort of dazed out from my sleep.. I'm sorry...."

Alois' dark gaze changed quickly into a cheerful one, as he piped, "Oh! My bad. Of course, it is normal to have you be blank after a long sleep.. Hm, but I think you should be punished, no?"

(Y/n) found his sudden change of personalties quite frightening. She carefully responded, "Ah, Alois. I am afraid that I am innocent. I have done no wrong..."

Alois placed his leg on the table licking his own lips, muttering slowly, "Done. No. Wrong?"

He then in a flash grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulders in a bone-crushing grip. His fingernails pierced into (Y/n)'s skin, causing (Y/n) to yelp in pain. Alois smirked widely, "Ohh~ I love seeing that pained face on you, (Y/n)... It suits you so well. Makes me wanna just lick you up~ heheh."

(Y/n) bit her own lip in attempt to hold in her cries of pain. She has come to realization that Alois is sadistic, oh what a jam she is in.. Then, Alois pulled her into his embrace and he began to lick the crook of her neck. (Y/n) tried to push him off, but he was surprisingly strong due to his skinny appearance. The feeling of Alois' tongue on her neck sent shivers down her back. (Y/n) whimpered at the pain of his nails digging into her skin. Thankfully, Claude comes in stating, "It is time for (Y/n) to drink her tea, young master.." He was holding a warm cup of tea on a small tray with a dignified glare at Alois.

Alois stopped what he was doing, letting go of (Y/n), smiling, "Ah, how times flies. Yes, well hurry up and don't just stand there, Claude! Give her the damn tea, already!"

(Y/n) trembled at what Alois just did to her and felt her shoulders trickle a little of blood. Alois then pompously ordered, "I'm tired. I'm gonna take a nap, Hannah! Tuck me in!" He strode away to his room.

Claude approached (Y/n) saying in an emotionless tone, "You are bleeding.. Would you like me to tend to your wounds as you drink your tea, milady?"

(Y/n) nodded meekly and asked, "The tea... Is it to heal me?"

"Yes, it is a remedy to help you after sleeping for such a long period, milady." he quickly replied after setting the cup of tea in front of (Y/n).

(Y/n) drank the tea in haste and felt its effects take affect. Her mind became foggy and her head started to have small aches.. Her whole body started to feel drowsy and heavy with each breath she took. Claude breathed into her ear, "Milady, do you feel a little... hot?"

(Y/n) flinched at just Claude's breath tickling her ear and felt numb all of a sudden. She shook her head, "N-no Claude... Please just tend to my wound...."

Claude silently obeyed, quickly cleaning and bandaging the fingernail marks Alois did on her shoulders. (Y/n) got up, but felt the world spin. Her body became increasingly heavy and numb. Claude caught her before she fell to the floor. (Y/n) groaned, "Ugh... What kind of tea is making me feel like this??"

Claude whispered, "Mm.. It is just any ordinary tea. Perhaps you are lacking sleep, milady.."

He carried (Y/n) in a bridal styled manner to her room. (Y/n)'s body was so small and fragile in Claude's arms. Claude's glasses glinted in mischief, "What to do with her asleep, hm..?"

Once the butler reached to (Y/n)'s room, he gently placed her onto her bed. He marveled at her beautiful figure and sleeping face. The butler's eyes glowed a hauntingly beautiful pink. Claude licked his own lips slowly, wondering how (Y/n)'s soul and maybe herself too tastes like. He calmly suppressed his urgent lustful desire for the human girl, as he was called back to reality from his master..

"CLAAAUDE! WHERE ARE YOU?" hollered an angered Alois, who can be heard stomping and making a tantrum outside.

Claude raised his eyebrow in annoyance, "Tch.. That brat must ruin the perfect moment every time. Someday you will submit to me and be mine.... forever. (Y/n), you will give your body and soul to me. Everything about you, I greatly desire. No one will ever lay their finger on you.. Especially never will that other demon raven bastard touch you again........... Never."

[ VOTE / COMMENT ] Thanks ^^
This is sort of short compared to the other chapters, but I wanted to introduce the Trancy Manor so! :) Hopefully none are too OOC!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
571K 34.9K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...