Aphmau fanfiction- Garence

By muffinpancakedrawz

Just a quick heads up before you read this there is some swearing and making out in this. Garroth and Laurenc... More

chapter 1: the party invite (Laurence)
chapter 2: The party (Garroth)
chapter 3: questions and secrets (Laurence)
chapter 5: now who? (Laurence)
chapter 6: the way it is with siblings (Laurence)
chapter 7:not to worry (Garroth)
chapter 8: kissing in the rain (Laurence)
thank you for almost 1000 reads!
chapter 9: Ex boyfriend (Garroth)
chapter 10: breathing yet bleeding (Laurence)
chapter 11: hospital (Garroth)
chapter 12: return home (Laurence)
chapter 13: romantic trail ride. (Garroth)
thank you!
chapter 14: one year later (Laurence)
I am really sorry
chapter 15: proposal (Garroth)
another thank you
chapter 16: the wedding (Laurence)
sorry
chapter 17: kids? (Garroth)
chapter 18: freckles and gold (Laurence)
a/n
a/n
chapter 19: Travis's attempt to apologise (Garroth and Laurence)
A/N
chapter 20: steamy (Garroth) *LIME WARNING
chapter 21: oh to late (LEMON) (Garroth)
a little chat about the Garence ship (i may act a little silly)
some things to go over
chapter 22: were we met (Laurence)
chapter 23: hanging out with travis (Laurence)
A/n: holy cow thank you
thing
chapter 24: Travis becomes my boyfriend
chapter 25: texting
A/n
chapter 26: the first date
chapter 27: I'm a fool.
a/n
Oneshot winner (LEMON WARNING)
ask me questions
Chapter 28: Get your A** in gear Garroth!!!
chapter 29: moving on
Chapter 30: Why?
chapter 31: oh hello ex boyfriend
I'm sorry...

chapter 4: kind words (Garroth)

1.4K 37 22
By muffinpancakedrawz

(a week later) I just didn't know how anyone would look at us after they knew laurence and mines secret. This could ruin everything or not have any affect at all. but today I felt brave Dante and travis who just moved in the basement was still sleeping.  so crept into Laurence's room and sat down on his bed next to him he looked cute sleeping like that he was hugging his blanket like I did with my teddy ruffles. I gently shook him he was shirtless again I grinned.

"hey Laurence get up for a moment" I whispered. he growled I snickered and shook him again.

"Oy get up yeh big lug" I said again this time he grunted and propped himself up.

"what do you need babe" he replied in a scratchy morning voice.

"I think I'm ready" I said.

"ready for what?" Laurence said confused. I punched him.

"OW! damn it okay I got it jeez Gar you really have a good punch" he said rubbing his shoulder.

"Uh Huh now get up Aph normally is out now walking celeste lets get to her now before anyone else wakes up" I said.

"Agreed" Laurence replied.

I crept back to my room and changed then I went by the door and put my jacket on Laurence arrived shortly after and put his on as well. we went outside the brittle air hit me like a slap in the face and there was aphmau literally just leaving her house.

"Hey aph" I called. she looked up  and smiled

"oh hey you to what are you guys doing up so early" she called back.

"W-well me and Laurence have something we want to talk about with you" I stammered.

"is it alright if we walk with you aph" Laurence asked.

"sure come on" she said kindly.

we crossed the street and went next to aphmau I felt a pang of anxiety we began walking on the side walk. I wanted to hold Laurence's hand but couldn't not with aph around as she didn't know yet.

"so whats up?" she asked.

"w-well um first um are you okay with gay people?" I stammered again I must of sounded silly.

"yes of course I would treat them the same as for anyone else" she said as though the answer was obvious.

"well me and Gar are gay aph" Laurence said nervously. he grabbed my hand tightly.

"oh  congrats you two" she said happily she turned around and hugged us both "im so glad you told me just know im here for you. and you have my full support no matter what I will always be your best friend"

"so your okay with us being gay?" I asked.

"of course Garroth" she replied.

I sighed and relaxed and we chatted with aphmau for the rest of the walk. (end of chapter 4 stay tuned for chapter 5 hope your enjoying it also leave suggestions im always open.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 1 5
You are new to highschool life and have to adapt! You have a few challenges but in the end you'll meet your way to the love of your life. WARNINGS: S...
4.5K 176 24
Long before Aphmau had become lord and even before Garroth was a guard. Before all memory was lost. They had a connection, a rich boy and a homeless...
144K 4.3K 47
Highschool is hard enough as it is. Homework, tests, higher expectations, stress. But it's even harder for you. Your favorite person in the world was...