THE ZOMBIE LIFE

By infinity_mj

A LIFE WITH ONLY DEATH SURROUNDING THE INNOCENT SOULS. GABRIELLA IS A KIND LOVING GIRL THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH... More

IS THIS REAL?
EQUIPED
PROBLEMS
CAN YOU LISTEN?
REPEAT
KARMA
A NEW ENDING
ATTACKED
LOYALITY
SKYHIGH
SECRETS
FOUND OUT
TIME GONE
HEALED FOR NOW
NEW STORM
FRIENDS?
WRONG ONE
FAKE
VIOLENCE
PEACE NOT BE
TEMPTATION
SOLVED
MOVE
CANIBAL
TRUST
END OF FAKE LOVE
GOOD VIOLENCE
HATE
FEEL
FIGHT
BIPOLAR
DRAMA
CAN YOU STOP
DUSK
DONT
A NEW START
KIDS
DONT UNPACK
TIME TO GROW UP
ONE LOVE
THE AGE OF FETUS
THE DEVIL WEARS SNEAKERS
GUILT
ANXIETY
GIRL POWER
GUY POWER(AUGUST PRESPECTIVE)
SAY GOOD BYE TO LOVE
Catch me if you can
TEARS FROM THE QUEEN
JAIL BREAK
JAIL BREAK PT2 ( CARLOS AND JAKE PRESPECTIVE)
ESCAPE
THE DEAD MAN IS TEMPORARY
THE TRUTH
THE CHAMBER
TRUE LOVE? SIKE
MYSTERY
MYSTERY PT2
REVELATION
BASTARD CHILD
NEW COMERS
ONE TOUCH
CURIOSITY DID'NT KILL THE CAT
REFUSED
INVISIBLE
INNER RAGE RELEASED
SHADE
ANSWERS
CHILDREN
LIFT OFF
SNOW MAN
POUNDING
STRESS
HIDDEN PAIN
SCOOBY DOO'S CURIOUSITY
SMILEY
EXCHANGE
THREE MUSKETEERS
PLAN
BACK TO THE BEGINNING
SPEECH
DUFFED
HOUNDED
SHE DOES'NT CARE
BET
GAMES
WARRIOR
TRAIN
AWKWARD
PRESSURE
LEADER
DOES HE CARE?
IRRELLEVANCE
ON THE MOVE PT1
ON THE MOVE PT2
ON THE MOVE PT3
ON THE MOVE PT4
ON THE MOVE PT5
IS IT FINISH?

SEARCH PARTY

20 3 0
By infinity_mj

We kept running until Chris got tired and stopped.

Gabi-" Let's go"

Chris-" I never did track like your sprinting A**"

Gabi-" Can you loose the attitude and just walk"

We started walking . Chris highly noticable frustration kept pooking me in my head saying "Some thing is wrong".

Gabi-" Whats wrong ?"

Chris-"Nothing"

Gabi-"Obviously something is wrong just say it"

Chris-" We would'nt be in this if August was here"

Gabi-" How would he prevent any of this from happening . Your just mad we left him. You did'nt even like him"

( Chris shouts)-" Am mad things are'nt going the way they are"

Gabi-" Am confused , how are things suppose to be going?"

Chris-" I expect me and tanaj to be happier ."

Gabi-" I thought you and tanaj were doing great"

Chris-" No! Were constantly fighting and its frustrating. Its like she does'nt even trust me. I cant even get a kiss from her.

Gabi-" Can you blame her?"

Chris-" What do you mean?"

Gabi-"You cheated on me with her , you basicly loved another girl infront of her. You guys keep on going back and forth , yet she is still with you. I call it being stupid , but she is actually in love".

Chris-" Damn! I am really a selfish boyfriend , yet I have the best girl in the world. You know I still love you right?"

Gabi-" Nigga What?"

Chris-" Not like that"

Gabi-" Oh"

Chris-" I just still care for you"

Gabi-" I still care for you to. Enough Lovey dovey S*** we are waisting time lets go."

We kept moving hoping to find the others . During our droughtful walk we stumbled on a deserted hospital.

Finally everyone was suprisingly here. Trent ran up to me and gave me a hug like it was his last and asked " Are you ok?"

Gabi-" am fine"

Tanaj ran up to Chris and kissed him with relief, her worries were over.

I told everyone to lets take a look inside to make sure everything was secure.

We crept slowly in the Cafeteria . Tanaj notices well drank orange juice and weird flesh. It was obvious some one or some thing resided there.

We then went into the room where all the documents stayed. We all started a random search party and started reading some of the patients information.

As I was reading I notice that this was'nt any hospital, this was a mental hospital.

This was a very different hospital. The owner of this institute was a very sick and twisted man by the name of Perry Thomas.

Perry was a scientist who used the innocent patients as lab rats. He died from one of his best patients. The patient torn him apart and ate every part of his body.

The patient looked very familiar. I then relised the patient was the creature driving the bus. It and it's friends feed on the undead to prevent from starving , but they now saw the living and the living just came in there home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Call By jj.

Teen Fiction

420K 17.1K 37
Zaph Phelo likes to define herself as being a "willing introvert" due to constant changes in her life. She isn't one to trust easily, and is a girl u...
2K 123 15
Kaito Mizuminoginga wakes up one day, after he died in his world to discover he was sent to another.
34.2K 663 28
Can a man who is so broken, be able to deal with his infatuation with the one girl he has ever felt anything for, or will all these new feelings caus...
63 0 17
Gabriella Pierce is a freshman student at UCLA who embarks on a study abroad program to spooky Transylvania. After leaving her mother and the only li...