Don't Be A Hero ~{Max Thunder...

By rixtonfan15

‼️Sequel to: We All Have Stories We Won't Ever Tell‼️ "Max Listen to Me!" I look at Max with tears in my eyes... More

§~{ CHAPTER 1 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 2 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 3 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 4 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 5 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 6 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 7 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 8 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 9 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 10 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 11 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 12 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 13 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 15 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 16 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 17 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 18 }~§
Author's Note
~{Author's note continued}~
§~{ CHAPTER 19 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 20 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 21 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 22 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 23 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 24 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 25 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 26 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 27 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 28 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 29 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 30 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 31 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 32 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 33 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 34 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 35 }~§
~{Author's Note}~
§~{ CHAPTER 36 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 37 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 38 }~§
§~{ CHAPTER 39 }~§

§~{ CHAPTER 14 }~§

2K 47 7
By rixtonfan15

~{I switched the story line up a little bit to the Christmas carol like in winter Thunderland but in my version with a little bit of Mickey Mouse to add in as well. Sorry if I'm confusing you right now. Just read the story to find out}~

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Come on Max just at least listen to some Christmas stories with us before Santa arrives?" I look at my sister but I gladly turn her offer down.

"Ba Humbug!" I slam the door infront of Phoebe's face. I know it wasn't nice but I don't care, I'm a villain and villains don't care about Christmas and neither does this Grinch ever since Emma shrunk my heart and turned it to ice.

"Are you excited about Christmas Max?" Dr. Colosso asks in his little elf suit Nora dressed him in. I looked at him in his Christmas costume and couldn't help but smile, he did look sorta cute after all dressed as an elf.

"Don't you mean... Hate, Hate, Hate, Double Hate.... LOATHE Entirely I am about Christmas!"

"Should we blast on some soothing police sirens and barking dogs to calm the mood?" Dr. Colosso suggests. I smile devilishly and plug in my tunes. The soothing sound of police sirens and babies crying help soothes my nerves of Christmas cheering.

~{third person .P.O.V.}~

As Max was enjoying his soothing slumber with some define Christmas music Max calls his villain rock as for Phoebe, Nora, Billy, Hank and Barb were all enjoying a relaxing evening drinking hot cocoa as they blast the night way with Silent Night and Jingle Bells topping off the day as they wait and watch for Old Saint Nick.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Blast this Christmas music! It's joyful and triumphant!" I look at Colosso as I grab my pillow from my bed and drape it over my ears.

"The nerve of Phoebe. Blasting Annoying Christmas music on such a short notice while I'm trying to sleep! Even if I wanted to ruin their Christmas my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercise; 6:30, dinner with me, I can't cancel that again with Dr. Colosso; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing.... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, state at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness over Stupid Christmas!!!" I continue ranting on and on but the misery of Christmas  until I finally got some rest.

" Like I, HAVEN'T GOT ALL NIGHT, YOU KNOW." I rub my eyes and see Phoebe in my room dressed up like some 90's hippie you see in the magazine.

"Go Away Phoebe!" I put my sleeping mask back on but Phoebe rips it off from my eyes.

"WHY, HA HA, Like I'M THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST."

"Go Away Phoebe! I'm not in the mood for one of your tricks!" I glare at hippie Phoebe but she just looks at me and smiles as she's chewing her bubble gum.

"HMPH! Like listen, SCROOGE, I mean brother. IF Boys like you were measured by kindness, you'd be no bigger than a speck of dust! Like totally!" I look at Phoebe and yawn, feeling quite amused over her little reenactment of a Christmas carol.

"HUH! My kindness is of little use in this family including with Emma!"

"You totally didn't always think so little brother" Phoebe looks at me and smiles. How dare she called me little brother, we are practically twins and we are the same age, born at the same time!

"Like come on, Max, it's time to go." Phoebe grabs my hand and suddenly we are flying out of my room. I gasp and look at Past Phoebe.

" PHOEBE! WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I ask her.

"WE'RE GONNA VISIT YOUR PAST!" Phoebe takes my hand and blows her gum.

[upbeat christmas music]
"SPIRIT, I believe I know this place."

"Duh! Its your old house Max in Metroburg and look, you and Phoebe with your parents when you were just little babies."

"That's me! (Baby Max throwing up all over Barb and Hank) I still had that villainish charm."

"Duh! Like that was totally before you became like a total hater and like miserable miser, consumed by Christmas hate."

"Well, Nobody's Perfect." I look at Past Phoebe and smile devilishly at the past self I've come to be.

"Let's totally go to another place!" Phoebe grabs my hand and teleports me to another place in time.

"Do you like totally remember this day?"

"How could I forget, this was when Emma took me around Hiddenville when we first started going out. It was the most fun I've ever shared with her on Christmas... Before I started hating Christmas and her ever since she broke my heart. 

"Remember, Max, you totally fashioned these memories yourself..."

[echoing] YOURSELF, YOURSELF...

[police sirens]Why was I so foolish? Why, why? Oh, wha... What's this?" I open my eyes and look around my room. Dr. Colosso still sleeping like an angel and Phoebe dressed up like a Christmas Present standing in my room... Phoebe dressed up like a Christmas Present!!! Oh no!

"UHH UHH UHH! PLEASE! Don't hit me with the bat."

"Get up silly, than THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PRESENT---THAT'S ME, Phoebe, don't have to hit a distasteful grinch like you?" Phoebe asks, looking at me as I sit on my bed.

"Where did all this come from?" I was shocked at Phoebe's words. It touched my heart a little.

"It's the kindness of generosity, which you have long denied Max from your family and girlfriend."

"GENEROSITY? HA! Nobody, not even my family has ever shown me generosity!"

"Not even Emma?" I look at Phoebe and suddenly became sad all of a sudden when I hear her mention Emma.

"No." What did I just say? Emma has always shown me generosity even when I'm too much of a butthead to pay attention. I'm so stupid!

"There are some who still find enough warmth in their hearts even for the likes of you, Max."

"HUH! No acquaintance of mine, I assure ya."

"Not even Emma?"

"Why did you bring me to the place that once broke my heart?" I turn away from Phoebe and begin to cry.

"I wanted to show you what really happened during that day before you left." I look at Phoebe and wipe my tears. Phoebe grabs my hand and teleports me inside the mall where I first saw Emma cheating on me with Evan.

I watch Emma as she makes her way out of the store I was in early where I got her necklace for her heart shaped locket. She ran out of the store crying. I wanted to run up to her and hold her in my arms and tell her everything's all right but I couldn't and she wouldn't know I was even there. I watch her as she runs to the food court where I last saw her and Evan together. Phoebe and I step closer and listen to the conversation.

"Hello Emma! Merry Christmas!" I look at Emma as she looks at Evan with tears running down her cheeks as he makes his way over to her table.

"Hi Evan." Emma looks at him and smiles but I knew she was trying to hide the fact that she was sad instead of happy.

"What's wrong?" Evan asked her. I look up at Evan trying to fight back the jealousy I feel whenever he is around her. My girl! I look at Emma, crying as her black mascara drooped down her face. I felt bad to see her like this. I wanted ever so bad to walk up to her and ask her what's wrong? I watched her as she cried into Evan's arms as he held her tight in the food court before I took off. I wish I could go back and stop myself before I ever threw that present away. I was so caught up on jealousy that I never truly saw the truth, I just thought Emma would go off and cheat on me with Evan but I'm so stupid to clearly see that she would never do that to me. What have I've done. Now I lost the girl I cared about the most.

"TELL ME, Phoebe, what's wrong with me? Why would I do this to my family and girlfriend?"

"Listen Max, if your shadows remain unchanged, I see an empty house where you and your family once lived happily together and an empty life without the one you love by your side." I look at myself as everything in the room goes black.

"Ph - Phoebe, Where are ya? Don't go! You must tell me about my family and my girlfriend! Don't go Phoebe!! [coughing] [gasps] WHERE DID..."

[coughs] "PH - PHOEBE? ARE YOU THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS FUTURE!" I ask her but she doesn't speak. [coughing] "PLEASE, SPEAK TO ME PHOEBE!" I cry out to her.

"Yes Max, I Am The Ghost Of Christmas Future!"

"Tell me Phoebe, what will happen with my family and Emma?"

~{third person .P.O.V.}~

As Phoebe, The Ghost of Christmas Future whisks Max off, she stops at Max's high school where Phoebe is reined evil queen of Hiddenville high school which she reins with an iron fist, literally a real iron fist. Next she takes Max to his house where we see his father and mother, not superheroes any longer but super villains! *Dun...Dun...dun!* Next, Phoebe takes her brother to Metroburg where his little sister Nora, still good, lives by herself as her family deserted her for villainy.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Nora still had the heart to forgive you even though you ruined Christmas." I look at my little sister. Even though she didn't have the best times with me, she still found a way to forgive me.

~{third person .P.O.V.}~

Lastly, Phoebe took Max back to Emma's house but I wasn't her house anymore like Max remembered. He walked around the room where he came upon a picture frame. It was Emma and him when they were still together before the break up. Max continue to walk around the misshapen house when he falls between the rusty floor boards down into this mysterious room. Suddenly the lights turn on. Suddenly Mad realized this room was a super villain lair. Max kept wondering who this high tech lair every villain dreamed of belonged to then.... Max remembered the picture and he couldn't believe his eyes... It was Emma!

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Who are you and how did you get into my evil lair?" I watch her as she comes out from the dark shadows of the room, all dressed in scarlet red from head to toe.

"I'm Max, Emma, remember? I look at her with tears in my eyes, hoping she remembered me.

"I've never heard of anybody named Max! Red X is friends with Nobody and Doesn't Care About Anybody But Herself! Get out before I blast you off to the moon!" I couldn't believe the words I hear coming out of her mouth. This wasn't my Emma. She never wanted to be evil even though I tried multiple times for her to be a super villain but she still turned to good no matter what. She helped me see the good in everything ever since I met her and now look what I've done. I've ruined my family and changed my girl.

"PHOEBE TELL ME THESE EVENTS CAN YET BE CHANGED." Phoebe looks down at me and shakes her head.

"OHH! PLEASE! OHH! OHH! [grunting] No, NO, NO! NO! NO! OH OH OH OH! OH-OH OH-OH OH-OH!! QUICK PHOEBE, SAVE ME, PLEASE!..... I'LL CHANGE! I'LL CHANGE! PHOEBE! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! I'LL...HUH? WHA-- I'M BACK IN MY OWN ROOM."
I rise up from my bed and jump on the bed in excitement, Dr. Colosso looks at me like I've lost it but I didn't care.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNIN'! I HAVEN'T MISSED IT! THE SPIRITS HAVE GIVEN ME ANOTHER CHANCE! OOH! I KNOW JUST WHAT I'LL DO! THEY'LL BE SO SURPRISED! OOH! WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY! HA HA HA HA! OOH! OH, THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO! OH, SO MUCH TO DO! OOH HOO HOO HA HA HA! [running down stairs] [running back up] I CAN'T GO OUT LIKE THIS! THERE, THAT'S BETTER."

~to be continued~

~{Author's Note}~

Hope you like the long chapter. Sorry it was so long but I think you might enjoy it with a little Christmas spirit as well. Please comment and the next chapter will be up tomorrow.

~ Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year ❤️⛄️🎉🎄🕊

🎉READ, COMMENT, VOTE🎉
❤️LOVE YOU ALL❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 702 42
"Don't tell me you accepted the risk mayfield." I said with worried eyes. "Yea I believed your little story."...
16.4K 932 42
Hannah : you don't get to talk or even breathe next to that woman . Kane : She works with me , how am I ... Hannah : I don't care , just know that if...
331K 5.3K 24
(STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED! BUT PLEASE STILL READ) Lindsey lives with her older brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means tha...
43.4K 797 35
Emma struggles with depression but when her hero comes to the rescue will everything be alright? Trigger Warning: Cutting/depression I am not in anyw...