"His Hoor" (Hussain Asif's Fa...

De i_khansa

"mom I don't wanna marry him. Not on any condition " She said and left the room. while I was standing here d... Mai multe

chapter #1 Intro
Chapter #2 Cast
Chapter #4 "Hussain's Family"
Chapter # 5 " First Meeting "
Happy New Year
Chapter #6 "Panic Shery"
Chapter #7 "Tension and sadness"
Chapter#8 "Little Angel"
Chapter #9 "Happiness in the air"
Chapter #10 "Cool and Nerd together"
EXAMS
not an update but request.
i love you
Chapter 11 " First fight "
Chapter# 12 "First Fight II"
Chapter # 13 " Long drive or what? "
Chapter # 14 "Cool plus Nerd is equal to a big disaster"
Chapter #15 " Is Qadar Pyaar Hai "
Chapter #16 "Baarish rehmat ya zehmat"
Happy Ami wala day
Chapter # 17 " Oh my God "
Chapter # 18 "Shehreem moments"
"Challenge Accepted"
Chapter # 19 "Hoorain moments"
Chapter # 20 " Hoorain moments too "
Ramadan Kareem
Chapter # 21 " Maha di Wedding hai "
Faces of the cast... ;)
Chapter #22 "Rub nay bana di jooriyaan"
Chapter #23 " Tumhen Dil Lagi Bhool Jaani Pery Gi "
Chapter # 24 "Dear Diary Keep My Secret"
#Wattys2016/11k:)/Chaandrat Mubarak/EID MUBARAK...
Chapter # 25 "Ishq mai dard kiyun"
Chapter # 26 "Plan for the Love Birds"
Chapter # 27 "Jub koi pyaar say"
Chapter #28 "CHAHE JOH TUMHE"
Chapter #29 "Tears & Happiness together"
Chapter #30 "Engagement is not a proper thing"
Chapter # 31 "Tu mujhe Qubool"
Chapter # 32 " Mr Deewana & his Mrs Pagliii "
Chapter # 33 "Yeh raat or Yeh mosam"
Chapter # 34 "Morning Romance"
Chapter # 35 "Some Desi Rituals"
Chaptet #36 "PRECAP"
Chapter # 37 " Asmanoon pay hai likha "
Chapter # 38 " Her last feelings "
Chapter # 39 "English Translated version of Her last feelings"
Chapter # 40 " Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasaan "
Chapter # 41 "Ek aag ka darya hai"
Chapter # 42 "Barasti Baarish"
Chapter # 43 "Realization"
Chapter # 44 "Precap/Teaser"
Chapter # 45 "Pyar, Ishq, Mohabat or Dewangi "
Chapter # 46 "PRECAP AGAIN"
Chapter # 47 "They completed each other"
New story & Eid Mubarak
103k & A/N"THANKYOU"
The Readers Choice Awards

Chapter#3 "Hoor's Family"

14.2K 443 71
De i_khansa

Assalam o Aliakum.
No blabber of mine just read and tell what you think about the story.

Hoor Malik's POV

I was sleeping peacefully. How could it be possible that my mom will bear this.

So she was here on my head. Door brust open and mom started shouting at me.

"Pata nahi kesi aulaad hai meri. Majaal hai jo koi help ker day meri. Ufff or is ko dekho abhi tak so rahi hai. Get up sweety. We are getting late. Oh my God don't tell me tum nay packing bhi nahi ki abhi tak"

she kept on talking while I was busy trying to change my side and get a chance to sleep again.

But mom is mom so she again started but this time she screamed

"ahhhh... "

I got up suddenly looking in the direction where mom was looking. I got scared at her act. What just happened to her.

To my shock she was looking at the wall clock and her eyes wide open with a hand covering her open mouth.

I literally slapped my head. I was still holding my head in my hands when I heard her saying

" mai tumhary baap say shikayat kerun gi. Meri to tum nay sunni he nahi hai. Raat ko hazar baar keh k soi thi k packing ker lo but koi nahi sunta jub tak baap na kahy tumhara"

I looked at mom rolling my eyes. She is such a drama queen. What to do with her.

Baba never force me to go at his friends place but thanks to mom. She did complete justice with her drama and acting skills. She pumped baba and here he said

" Beta sirf eik din ki he to baat hai phir aap wapis ajana. Aap ki mama wahan reh layn gi. I will not force you to stay there any more."

"But baba I don't want to go there. I just completed my study and I have finally little free time to spend with my family and you are asking me to go there. I don't know any one there. What I will do"

I pleaded but of no use.

"Meri beti apny baba ki baat maanti hai and I know you will not disappoint me"

he said with so much trust. I was speechless this time. So I kept quiet and hugged him tightly.

He laughed lightly and I simply smiled.

"Mom stop it. I finally got some time to sleep and here you are teasing me. Please let me sleep a little more. Its not so late"

I said making a sad face but mom rolled her eyes saying

"I am going downstairs and I want to see your face there in less than five minutes. Got it or else I tell your baba. He will surely come here and take you with him."

She warned me pointing her finger at me. I got scared at her glare and quickly got up from my poor bed who desperately want to hug me.

Just looking a little to much at my bed I felt tears in my eyes but I made my way towards bath room.

"One thing more I want to see your fresh face not this sleepy one and don't you dare to sleep again. Other wise I'll call your baba."

Mom warned me once more before leaving me alone in my room.

Fariya Malik (hoor's mom)'s POV

What to do with these people. My only daughter is the most lazy person around this globe.

Girls of her age use to go out for shopping. They use to wear funky colors.

Girls of her age are so lively they like to go out for trips. But here my daughter is. The most lazy girl who don't like to go out for shopping, she don't like trips. Her only concern is her study.

His father wants her to be a doctor. Here she is a doctor now. MashaAllah she is too good in study. But its the biggest disadvantage of her. She only like to study.

She use to lock herself in the room her favorite place and keep on studying for hours or sometimes this duration consists of days.

She forgets to eat and even to drink water while studying. Her only recreation is her books. Her only priority is her study and her dream to become a doctor.

Her second priority is her parents. But she has shortage of time to spend with us. Malik (hoor's father) is also a heart surgeon and its his dream that his daughter become a doctor. Like father like daughter.

I know this is not a good confession but I have to confess it that my daughter is not a little lively. She is just a nerd and her second quality is that she is a sleepy head. She loves to sleep when ever she has spare time. I am fedd up with her this habbit.

Still she was sleeping. I told her to get ready early. But being a sleepy head she is not ready yet and cherry on top she is not done with her packing stuff yet.

Taking breakfast tray in my hand I went near dining table. Keeping tray on tha table I sat beside Malik. He was busy with ever famous hobby. Reading newspaper is his favorite job to do at morning. Its his must job to do every morning. Like he will not be able to digest his breakfast if he is not reading a newspaper.

"Allah mujhe pata nahi kon si saza day raha hai. Jo aisa shohar or beti ata ki hai mujhe. Jo doctor hoty huay bhi meri jaan leny say baaz nahi aty. Her waqt mera khoon jalana. Mar jaon gi na to khush ho Jana aap sab." I said with sad voice but still no use of my blabber.

He kept on reading newspaper.

Fahim Malik(hoor's baba)'s POV

I was busy with my most favorite hobby. I love reading newspaper. I was still busy reading newspaper when she came sitting beside me and she started with her usual blabber.

Actually not blabber for me at all. I like when ever she use to yell at me.

"Allah mujhe pata nahi kon si saza day raha hai. Jo aisa shohar or beti ata ki hai mujhe. Jo doctor hoty huay bhi meri jaan leny say baaz nahi aty. Her waqt mera khoon jalana. Mar jaon gi na to khush ho Jana aap sab."

She said with much anger and I felt something serious. So let's just listen to her what she is trying to say and who is her target now. Is it me or my daughter.

I kept on reading the newspaper yet ignoring her. I know she will definitely get fired now. I like teasing her this kind. I smiled and then kept the newspaper aside. Looking at her. She was now boiling with anger.

I asked "what happened begum. Kiyun itna gusa ker rahi hein aap? Hua kia hai btayn to sahi mujhe?"

She glared at me and I acted that I got scared.

"Kia hona hai ge. Aap ki beti he hai wajah. She is not ready yet. Its time to leave and she just got up . Now she will take an eternity to get ready. What she will look like? She will look like a damn stupid nerd" she said and I just simply looked away.

I never liked when ever she talked about my daughter. Hoor is my life. I love her what ever she looks like or what ever.

But she is my life.

"Ohoo begum stop it. Ajaye gi woh jaldi he. Koi baat nahi. Shaadi kon sa aaj he hai. Dus din hein abhi. Or aap nay kahan koi door jana hai. Just new york sy Houston he to Jana hai." I said calmly and she got up from her seat.

Taking all utensils she went in the kitchen still cursing me and hoor definitely.

Its her best friends daughter's wedding. Her daughter is so nice girl but still hoor feels like she will get bore here.

I tried to talk to her but seems like daughter is exactly like her mother. So stubborn and angry young girl.

Allah khair he keryn Asif family pay.

Hoor Malik's POV

Taking bath and changing into my ever favorite blue jeans and gray kurta. People use to make fun of my dressing but I like it.

So its cool for me.

Drying my hair and making a bun of them I was ready. Wearing my eye sight glasses I wore my muffler and was about to leave the room when I remember about packing.

I literally smacked my forehead .

Why am I so forgetful. Looking at the bag an idea hit my mind. An evil smile crept on to my lips.

Taking my favorite books and putting them in my bag. I put two simple wear dresses in my bag I was done with my packing stuff.

Rubbing my hands together I left my room and came downstairs. Here baba was sitting.

To be continued...

So how was hoor? Like her side or not? What about her parents? Must tell me.

Votes
And
Comments

Fe aman Allah
Till next update :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

814 45 23
𝘼𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙑𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 - CEO of Rajvansh Empire and next heir of Rajvanshs. He is a very reserved and no nonsense person...
29.8K 1.1K 40
"Loving him was red. The lover in me is dead." As soon as I signed those "nikaah" papers my heart shattered into millions of pieces. I was beyond hap...
47 7 7
"I will not marry him just because he is willing to invest in your company, which doesn't even have a future now, Abba!" "Sidra! Know your place and...
1.9M 104K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...