The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 125

723 18 1
By Bluemoon609

__________________

Chapter 125

___________________

The next day, Kyoya wore his shoes and waited for Kyokai to change so they can go to their dates. He was wearing pair of jeans, black T-shirt, and black jacket over it "Kyokai, let's go" he called "hai" she walked out of the bed room, he raised a brow at her jeans and hoodie "what ?" She said "for once I thought you were a guy" he glared "be quiet" she glared.

"I'm guessing we need to buy you something to wear before we buy the rings" he said as they walked out of the house "oh come on, not you too" she sighed heavily "w-well, if that will make you glad" she mumbled, he slightly smiled and grabbed her hand "which one do you want ?" He glanced at the stores around them "that one" she pointed.

"If you choose any pink clothes, I'm going to murder you" she warned as she searched for something to wear "no, pink doesn't suit you" her eyes slightly widen and shot her head toward him "I'm guessing green, it suits your eyes" he pulled out a green tank top and lift it up to see it on her "no, you don't like it tight" he returned it "what ?" He looked at her "don't act surprise, I know what clothes your comfortable in, and uncomfortable in" he said.

"Ah, here" he gave her a blue sweater and grey skirt "try not to fall" he placed blue heels on top of it "go change" he pushed her into the fitting room. He sat on one of the seats waiting for her to change. She held the sweater shakily "he got my size correct" she thought "my female size" she blushed. Kyokai got two sizes, female sizes and male sizes. Normally, male sizes would be bigger than the female sizes.

"Are you done ?" She flinched when Kyoya slightly opened the curtains "no !" She pushed him out, he was a bit surprised "n-no peeking" she blushed and closed the curtains. He stared at the closed curtains for a while before chuckling "cute" he thought and slightly smiled.

"K-Kyoya.." He heard her "are you sure I can walk around like this ?" She said "we will put your old clothes in a bag and carry it with us" he said "yes, b-but.." She opened the curtains, his eyes widen in shock. He knew the skirt would be short, but not that short. The sweater's collar reached her chest with the tank top beneath it. She blushed and looked away while tugging on her sweater "I-I look weird" she mumbled.

He stared at her from head to toe "W-Wao" he slightly blushed "didn't expect for you to look like that" he scratched his cheek "you saw me wear a dress many times" she glared at him "but, the skirt wasn't that short" he tilted his head "I-I can see your knees" he mumbled "quit staring idiot !" She glared "you look fine, Kyokai" he smiled, her eyes widen as she blushed "here comes the yell" he thought "A-Arigatou" she mumbled "huh ?" He blinked.

"Aren't you going to punch me ?" He raised a brow, she shook her head "if you chose this clothes, then I'll keep wearing it" she smiled "Orokana Sunōfurēku" he sighed "let's go pay" he said "hm" she nodded.

After they paid, they went to buy something to eat. They entered a near diner and went to sit across each other "what are you going to order ?" He asked as he took off his jacket, putting it next to him "I don't know" she held her chin while staring at the menu. He stared at her as she tried to decide what to order, he just likes her focussed face, the way her hair slip from behind her ear.

Unconsciously, he reached to place her hair behind her ear. She looked at him surprised, he realized what he did and pulled back his hand to rub his neck "y-you got something there" he looked away "it's always like this, whenever we have a date, I go all nervous" she thought "I wonder if he feels the same" she looked at him "rubbing his neck with his right hand and looking away" she thought "he's uncomfortable"

"H-Hey.." He looked at her "let's try this new ice cream. We'll order one and share it together" she smiled "hn alright" he said. She thanked the waiter after he placed a small bowl of ice cream between them "here, you try it first" Kyoya lift up the spoon toward her "why me ?" She frowned "because if it taste bad, I don't have to eat it" he smirked "huh !? so I'm just a sacrifice ?" She glared, he chuckled.

"Ah, it's melting" she held his hand and ate the ice cream from the spoon
"It taste good" she smiled and licked her lips "you try it" she said "alright, feed me" he said "hai hai" she picked up her spoon and fed him "the flavor is strawberry and vanilla" he said "I know, it taste so good" she chuckled "it been a while we had a date like this" she crossed her arm on the table and rested her cheek on the other arm "we always stay home or have a walk, our last date was months ago"

He pulled her hand that was on the table and kissed her palm gently, her eyes slightly widen "we're having our date now, so be quiet" he glared and placed her palm on his cheek. He was shocked when she laughed and rubbed her thumb against his cheek "yes, we are" she smiled.

After they ate the ice cream and paid, they went to buy the rings. Kyokai held her chin as she stared at the different kinds of rings under the glassy surface. She saw Kyoya's hand placed on it "did you find something you like ?" He said "I'm still looking, they all look really nice" she said "what about this one ?" He pointed, she stared at it "I like it" she looked at him "we'll have this" he told the man.

She blushed as he held her hand and slipped the ring through it "it's so pretty" she smile as he paid the man "oh are you wearing one ?" She held his hand to look at the same ring he was wearing "Arigatou, Kyo" she smiled as she entwined their hands "hn" he nodded.

"Turn" he said, she raised a brow and gave him her back. She stared shocked at the necklace he made her wear "it's pretty" she touched the small star necklace "but I didn't get anything for you" she faced him, he slightly smiled and kissed her forehead "no need" he ruffled her hair "let's go" they walked out of the store "where do you want to go next ?" He asked "oh ! The bookstore !" She linked her arm with him.

He raised a brow at her "the new book of my favorite author came out, I want to buy it before it runs out" she tugged on his sleeve "alright" he said "yes !" She smiled. Once they got inside the book store, she frowned "that's odd, the new releases books are suppose to be in the front" she tilted her head "I'll look for it, what's the name of the book ?" He said "The Dead Body Mystery" she said, he glared at her "what ? I know the name is weird, but the novel itself is amazing" she shrugged.

He sighed "alright, I'll go look" he patted her head "I'll look over there" she pointed "hn" he nodded and walked away, she walked toward the bookcases. She let out a small gasp when she saw a collection of books by her favorite author "it's all here" she thought and ran her finger on it "but I've read all those" she thought "I haven't read this one yet" she pulled out a book and opened it.

"Hayashi ?" She looked up "hm ?" She looked to her right "who are you ?" She closed the book "wait, Yuudai-Senpai ?" Her eyes slightly widen "didn't expect to see you here" he smiled "me neither" she glared and looked at the books to choose another one "I haven't seen you since you transferred at first year" he said "well lucky me, I didn't want to see you" she said.

Kyoya stared at the book that Kyokai wanted as he walked toward her "Kyokai, I-" he paused when he saw Yuudai staring at Kyokai from behind. He hid behind the bookcase to watch and listen, wanting to know if Kyokai would do anything. As Kyokai pulled out a book, Yuudai held her hand "Hayashi" he said "what do you want ?" She backed away from him "I just wanted to apologize about what I said back at middle school" he said.

She frowned "what happened at middle school ?" She said, her eyes widen as she slightly blushed "you look kind of different" he said "from what I know, your the only girl who didn't like wearing dresses" he said "shut up" she looked away "what happened back then anyway ?" She asked "you know, about your confession to me" he said, she looked at him shocked.

Kyoya noticed from far how Kyokai reacted as she spoke to Yuudai. The same blush, the same stuttering, the same way she plays with her bang, the same reaction whenever she talks to him. The confession, he remembered. Kyokai gasped when Yuudai got hit in the face by a book. Kyoya walked and picked up the book from the floor "I found it" he told her "where the heck did you come from ?" She sweat dropped.

"Itai~" Yuudai stood up rubbing his face "C-Chairman !" He flinched "herbivore, what do you think your doing with my lady ?" Kyoya pulled out his tonfa "l-lady !? Your dating him !?" Yuudai looked at Kyokai "so what if I am ?" She glared "who I'm dating is none of your business" she said "let's get out of here, Kyo" she told Kyoya and walked away "ah, just let me take care of something real quick" he gave her the book then glared at Yuudai, ready to bite him to death "didn't I tell you before not to talk to her or else I'll bite you to death ?" He pulled out his tonfa.

Kyokai waited for Kyoya outside the store after she bought everything she needed. She clenched on the shopping bag at the memory "time pass by real quick, huh ?" Kyoya stood next to her as he stared at the sun setting "come on" he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and they walked "are you mad ?" She mumbled "not at you" he said "the way he made you cry back then just makes my blood boil" he growled.

"Eh ?" She looked at him "how did you know about it ?" She said "you thought I wouldn't know what happens in my school ? I saw him yelling filth at you when I was patrolling the school" he explained "but you completely misunderstood" she said "I didn't confess my love to him, I didn't even love him to begin with" she said and they sat on the bench "He just founded a love letter from a different girl to meet her at the roof after school, it sort of happened for me to be there" she explained.

12 years old Kyokai was sitting on the roof top studying, when suddenly Yuudai opened the door of the rooftop "ah Senpai" she stood up "something you need ?" She asked as he approached her "no Hayashi, I don't feel the same way" he said "pardon ?" She tilted her head, he showed her the love letter and ripped it in front of her eyes "what are you doing ?" She asked, still confused.

"Hayashi listen to me.." He said "your just a tomboy, freak, weird, ugly, Kohai ! I would never love you and never will" he said "what are you ta-" he cut her off "it's disgusting ! Do you know how much my popularity will decrease if they knew that we're dating !?" He said "I don't understand what your trying to say" she said blankly "yeah, you won't" he said "because your just a stupid Italian weirdo" her eyes widen.

"Even thought I don't know what's going on, confession or what your trying to say" she clenched her fists "but did you have to insult how I was born, you jerk !?" She glared and ran out of the rooftop, running in the hallway. Kyoya closed the door of the rooftop and watched her run down the stairs "Tetsu.." He growled "yes, Kyo-san ?" Kusakabe said "bring that garbage to my office, I'll bite him to death" Kyoya said as he walked downstairs.

He searched the whole school for Kyokai, and he couldn't find her "Sensei !" He opened the door of the karate club to see her at the far corner, hugging her knees with her forehead on it "Hayashi" he called. His eyes widen in shock when she looked up at him with slightly teary eyes "what do you want, Hibari ?" She quickly rubbed her eyes "a-are you crying ?" He said "no ! I'm not ! Just leave me alone" she looked away.

She looked at him when he sat next to her "what do-" she paused when he rested her head on shoulder "cry if you want" he looked away slightly blushing "forget about him, your amazing, you'll find plenty of other guys chasing you" he managed to say no matter how much he hates the idea. Her eyes widen in shock, then soon closed it "I don't need comfort !" She pushed him and stood up to walk away.

She flinched when he grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him "Hibari, let go !" She glared "I'm going to walk you home, so you better wipe that stupid tears, stupid Sensei" he said "is that what I really get when I get worried about you ?" He glared at her "hn ?" He noticed she was staring at him shocked while blushing. He blushed, looked away, and continued walking. She stared at his hand "Arigatou, Hibari"

"I wasn't hurt because of the things he told me" Kyokai explained "I was actually afraid if you'd do the same if I confessed to you" she mumbled, she felt Kyoya rest her head on his shoulder "you knew I loved you that time, I was just thinking the same thing..if I confessed" he mattered. She placed her hands on his shoulder and rested her chin in it "I'm really glad that I'm dating you" she smiled, he looked at her "I feel the same"

They stared at each other's eyes. She closed her eyes shut as he cupped her cheek, leaning into her face "hey" he said, she opened her eyes "don't be afraid.." He placed his arm on the backrest "I don't bite" he smirked "yes you do" she glared, he chuckled against her lips "K-Kyo.." She clenched on him "I-I don't want to lose you" she mumbled "I don't want to lose you either" he said.

She realized he was staring at her for a long time so she looked away while slight blushing "i-it got dark while we were talking, l-let's g-" she paused when he pushed her hair to peck her neck. He rested his forehead on hers "do you remember that girl ? The one I told you I liked back in middle school ?" He said "t-the one I told you to confess already, but you knew she would reject you without even trying ?" She blinked, he nodded.

He smirked "do you know her name ?" He asked, she thought for a while "no" she said "her name is Hayashi Kyokai" he said, her eyes widen "you were okay with confessing to another girl, that's why I didn't confess back then" he sighed "Kyo, I didn't know" she mumbled "wouldn't blame you" he said "to tell you the truth, I was mad because I thought you liked that herbivore" his eyes looked away "I was actually in love with you" she mumbled, he looked at her.

She flinched when he placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb "K-Kyoya.." She whispered "shush and close your eyes" he said and she did. He stared at her before leaning into her face "ahem" he cursed under his breath and looked at the persona who interrupted their moment "what do you want, herbivore ?" He glared at the girl with blonde hair "first of all, it's Kagome Hanaka" the girl glared "second of all, I want to talk to you Hibari-kun"

Kyoya sighed heavily "I'll be right back" he told Kyokai, he waited for her to nod then got up. She watched them walk a bit far "who's that girl ?" Kyokai thought "she looks pretty" she looked away "what does she have to talk about with Kyoya ?" She glared "get back here, Hibari-kun !" She heard "let's go" she looked up at Kyoya "you done ?" She glared, he raised a brow "whatever" she got up and fixed her skirt, walking ahead of him.

On their way home, Kyokai haven't said a word. As he was sitting on the couch, he watched her tidy some things that were a bit messy "say.." He said "why are you still wearing that ?" He tilted her head "eh ?" She looked at her skirt "f-forgot, I'll go change" she mumbled and walked out of the living room. He grabbed her hand, pulled her to sit sideways on his lap, then pushed her on the couch, so her legs were at one side.

She blushed at his smirked "good" he said "now, where were we ?" He placed his thumb on her lips "s-stop !" She covered her red face, he sighed heavily and collapsed on top of her, burying his face in her hair "hey" he said "are you mad at me because of that girl ?" He asked "hm" she clenched on his back "w-what if I am ?" She mumbled "you know there's nothing between us" he turned his head to look at her, she did the same.

Her eyes looked away "G-Gomen, I guess I was a little jealous" she mumbled "your cute" he kissed her head "I want you only" he hugged her waist "and badly" he kissed her cheek "we're not making out" she glared "why not ?" He mattered against her cheek "don't make me kiss you by force" he hovered above her "I know you would anyway" she glared "Iyada !" She tried to push his face as he tried to kiss her.

"Don't make me bite you" he warned "oh and I'll bite you back !" She glared and pushed his head up by his chin "Ita !" She winced as he painfully pulled and pinched her cheeks "g-get off !" She tried push him by her foot "your so stubborn" he glared "you know your wearing a skirt, right ?" He reminded her, she blushed. She kicked his head, but he dodged it with his wrist. Her kick was so strong that they fell off the couch with her on top of him.

Before he knew it, she pinned his wrists on the floor "all I asked was a kiss" he said "fine, just one" she sighed heavily and bent down and pecked his lips "hm !" Her eyes widen when he pushed her body down and rolled him to get on top "you fell for it" he poked her nose "I really hate you, Kyoya" she glared "me too" he smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.7K 32
Tsuna's class will go on a trip to Italy in courtesy of Reborn. Yet one of the student had decline the offer but was forced to join as it was mandato...
17.1K 398 16
This is my collection of Hibari Kyoya X Reader one-shot. Enjoy~ Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Akira Amano does Started: 12th January...
155K 7.9K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...