The Man Of My Dreams! (Editin...

By LovelySacrifice

Vianna has had dreams about Demitri for as long as she can remember. on her eighteenth birthday he shows up... More

The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 1
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 2
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 3
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 4
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 5
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 6
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 7
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 8
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 9
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 10
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 11
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 12
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 13
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 14
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 15
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 16
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 18
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 19
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 20
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 21
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 22
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 23
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 24
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 25
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 26
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 27
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 28: Final Chapter!
The Man Of My Dreams!: 29 (EPILOGUE)

The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 17

5.1K 97 1
By LovelySacrifice

After i felt vanessa kick me i woke up, i sat up groaning in pain.  i looked up at vanessa's smiling face. great. 

i looked past her at Valery, she was smiling. she walked up to me and slapped me really hard. i kept a serious face trying not to show my pain.

"you stupid little human girl, what so you think you have done.!!" she yelled in my face .

i scowled, "back away from me, im not in the mood. and what exactly have i done?"

she sneered, "in case you havent heard my castle and demitri;s castles are now rivals. apparently demitri's dad thinks im evil,...." she stares at me "i wonder who told him that"

i frowned, maybe demitri told his dad about all the things she's done to me and josh. this is not good. crap.

i looked at her, "i have no idea, but im glad he does, i mean you do have me here in chains."

she smiled, "im going to have fun with you"

then in her lighting speed she came up to me, very close to my neck, "im going to make you wish you were dead!"

then she bit into me. the pain was worst than with demitri. demitris bite was gentle and with love, while valery's was rough and filled with hate. i bit my lower lip to stop my groan of pain. 

i suddenly knocked out, unconscious, but before everything coud completely go black i heard valery's voice, quiet, but i heard it. she was talking to Vanessa, "demitri cant find her.. ... ...  their blood isnt that close... ... ... ... unless he's bitten her... ... ... but i doubt it... ... ... stupid bitch!"

and then everything went black.

*

i woke up some time later, i tried to move my hands but i found out i was chained to the wall. i have no idea for how long ive been knocked out but it was day time, again, or still. i wasnt sure how much time had passed. i was hanging from a wall, i looked down at my body, i had on a tattered peice of cloth. i smelled bad, it really must of been some time. i noticed i had cuts on many parts of my body, including my hands and legs. and my face hurt, it felt like someone had cut against my skin. it hurt like hell.

i closed my eyes, trying to see if i was asleep or awake. i felt pain all over my body, i had to be awake.i looked down at my legs because they seemed to hurt the most. as i regained more and more consciousness i noticed that my whole body was hurt and bruised. i think my legs were hurt the most, very badly. but my whole body hurt so i wouldnt really know.

i fell unconcious some time after that. looking at my body, i think i lost a lot of blood

*

when i regained consciousness i notice a lot of people in the dungeon. maybe they are hiding from the fight. or maybe they arr here to protect me, in case demitri finds me. i wasnt sure. i wasnt completely conscious yet, but i was beginning to feel pain again, i closed my eyes trying to fall asleep, i was really tires. hanging on a wall can really get the best of you. 

*

i woke up again and saw demitri, it was him versus ten huge, monstrous, tall men.he had no chance, but he was still trying, for me. i was happy, until i saw the men beat demitri to a bloody pulp. i frowned seeing the pain in his eyes when he saw me. i wanted to scream. to say someting. to tell him i loved him. but my voice wasnt working, and i couldnt even move. i felt frozen. tears began to spring from my eyes as i heard him yelling.

"Vianna.... VIANNA!! wake up." i could hear his voice breaking up, and tears were coming to his eyes. but i couldnt say anything, couldnt even move.

*

the next time i woke up i was in a moving vehicle, a car. my body felt heavy, and i didnt have the energy to move it. so i just stayed still. looking around my surroundings without really moving any part of my body. i felt pain again.

"Valery She's awake" said a really big man, with a pretty cool Beard. ive always wanted one, but being a female, ive never been able too. so i stick to buying fake beards on holloween, and pretending to be a man. 

"well well. wake up sleeping beauty!" valery was sitting at the front of the car, but i couldnt turn my head so i couldnt see her. i closed my eyes trying to fall back asleep, im still tired. i feel like im dying. 

why are we moving though, why are we in a car.whar happened to demitri. i had so many questions but my voice wasnt working. i was depressed knowing i couldt do anything. i closed my eyes and stayed quiet listening to the conversations of the people in the car.

i think i heard Valey first. "i think shes going to die. i dont really care it wont affect me"

then it was man, some guy with an english accent. "But princess, if she dies so will demitri"

valery didnt seem phased, "i can make him forget. he will forget her and love me because she will be dead and i will still be here. she can die i wont really care"

the man began speaking again. "ok princess. where are we going to take her."

valery laughed. "the middle of the forest. were going to leave her. then we can leave. i hate having hostages, they are a bother. i do not care what happens to her. i just want to go on with my life."

"ok princess"

we suddenly stopped and i felt hands grab me and drop me to the ground, the last thing  heard was Valery's voice, "good riddance"

*

i woke up some hours later. i felt something under me. i tried moving, but it was hard. i forced my body to move. i noticed under me was a tiny first aid kit, and a small water bottle. i think one of Valery's helpers didnt like her plan. i smiled. thank you person i do not know.

i slowly grabbed the water bottle, opened it and began drinking from it. i drank all of it and suddenly became aware of my surroundings. i was in and unknown forest, with no water or food. shit im screwed. 

i grabbed the first aid kit, and found some band aids and disinfecting wipes. i didnt think i needed the band aids but began opening the disinfecting wipes and began cleaning my visible wounds. i also cleaned my face, and feeling the sting i knew i had cuts on my face. i tried to stand up but my body couldnt support my weight.

i looked at my feet and notice one looked pretty swollen, it was probably sprained. i stood up putting all my weight on the leg that wasnt hurt and began walking, well limping for some time. i still had the bottle nd firt aid kit. i leaned against tree's and rocks so that i could walk. 

i suddenly became very glad Lexie once dragged me camping, and taught me a lot of stuff. although at the time i thought it was all useless information. 

after walking for about five minuted i came upon a little river, or stream. i wasnt sure if the water was clean but at the moment i didnt care, i just knew i needed water. i sat down by the stream, put water in my water bottle and began chugging down as much water as i could. when i was full i began walking around the river looking for something to eat. 

i came upon a bush of berries, they were pretty red. i wasnt sure of they were poisonous or not, i just knew i was hungry. i picked alot of them and began limping back to the river. i sat down next to it and began washing them. when i finished washing them i slowly picked one up and took a bite out of it. it was pretty sweet but also sour. i stuffed a lot in my mouth and ate them all.

after about an hour of being in the forest i got tired. i climbed a tree, it wasnt that hard because it had a lot of branches, but i thought that since i was near a stream the dangerous things would some to drink at night. so i gid in a tree. i sat on a branch neat the top. and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*

i dreamed of demitri. when i saw him i ran up to him and kissed his lips.

"demmy, are you ok, i saw when they beat you up. are you hurt. are you alive. your alive right!?!?!"

demitri smiled, "yes ViVi im alive, or else i wouldnt be here talking to you. Valery wouldnt let them harm me that much, she was 'trying to show her love for me'. Blah!"

i smiled, "well im glad your ok"

suddenly demitri frowned. "where are you, were has she taken you. oh my god. are you.. ... d-dead?"

i sighed, "no Im not dead or else i wouldnt be here talking to you, duh." i giggled

"the information of where i am. well Valery wants me dead, so she left me in the middle of an uncharted forest. i drank some very cold and tasty river water, ive eaten some wonderful enchanted berries, and im sleeping on a beautiful tree. afraid that some creature of the night might kill me. notice my sarcasm. hooray life" i growled.

i looked up at demitri who had an amused expression on his face. "stay were you are, ill fine you in some hours. i can smell you, its a weak smell, but im sure ill be able to find you soon"

i smiled, "thanks demmy, i have a question"

he smiled again, "yes, my love"

i blushed but stayed my ground, " at some point valery said that you wouldnt be able to fin me unless you have had a drink of my blood. what did she mean?"

he looked at me shocked, "what she meant was that i wouldnt be able to find you unless i had drank from you before. i love you a lot so she probably thought that i would never drink from you. but what i did, i only did with your permission. i would never do it if you didnt want me to."

i smiled, "good, now let me sleep and go find me!!"

he smiled and kissed me on the lips. "goodbye my love."

"goodbye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha im iffy on this chapter. i like it, but at the same time i dont. haha i might rewrite it if i feel like it.

anyways i hope you guys have had a great day, or good night cuz in L.A. its almost midnight. haha yay.

anyways 

vote. comment. fan. but only if you want to. you dont have to.

hope you like my story. :)

.WOOH. GO VAMPIRES!!

and remember im to lazy to edit, so i hope you understand it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.3K 81 12
I'm Alexandra Marie Cervantes, but my family and friends call me Xandie. Just like other girls, I'm a hopeless romantic and I dream of meeting the m...
123K 2.7K 24
“They call me a home wrecker, a lover, a slut. A woman that has no morals and no standards. I simply call it business.” Isabella Marina was a mistr...
189K 11.7K 17
ကိုယ်ရှာဖွေတွေ့ရှိခဲ့တဲ့ ချစ်ခြင်းတရားက မင်းပါပဲ။ ကိုယ္ရွာေဖြေတြ႕ရွိခဲ့တဲ့ ခ်စ္ျခင္းတရားက မင္းပါပဲ။ # March - 5 - 2020 # August - 13 - 2020 《 REW...