The Drunken One Night Stan...

بواسطة Lucinda_love39

Nineteen year old Clara-Belle is simply a beautiful young girl, she is known as the good girl in the family w... المزيد

The Drunken One Night Stand.
Chapter 1: Disowned by her father.
Chapter 2- Ricardo's Note
Chapter 3-Six years later and Clara and her 5 year old daughter Megan.
Chapter 4- Monday Morning and Mr Wallace Important Announcement.
Chapter 5- Tuesday morning the first day with her new Boss Ricardo Wallace.
Chapter 6- Clara-belle's lunch date with Ricardo and almost getting fired.
Chapter 8: Michelle's P.O.V. Devon and Michelle new Plan.
Chapter 9: Emelia's Perspective .
Who's ringing the doorbell this late?!.
Chapter 11: The DNA results day.
Chapter 12: Anna-belle caught Tyler cheating and she got dumped.
Chapter 13:Is Ricardo Wallace meeting his match at last?.
Chapter 14:Clara urgent call and her meeting with Clarissa.
Chappie 15: Author's Note.
Chapter 16: 1 week earlier and Clarissa plan to sabotage Ricardo wedding.
Chapter 17: 1 week later and Clarissa's plans and Ricardo's Wedding day.
1 week later since Lance's funeral and Clara tickets back to New York City.
Chapter 19: Clara and Grant Discussion and finding out the truth finally.
Chapter 20: Two years later & Clara-Belle's pregnancy tests & Alex surprise.
Chapter 21: Alex surprise for Clara-belle and their dinner date tonight.
Anna-Belle and Landon's first date and Anna P.O.V.
Chapter 23: Clara-belle's and Megan conversation.
Ricardo's P.O.V and online dating.
Chapter 25: The following morning and Megan find the best dating site.
Chapter 26: Megan and Richard shopping and Ricardo's first online message.
chapter 27: Three months later and Ricardo and Katherina online chat.
Chapter 28: Three weeks later & Ricardo and Katherina meeting in Person.
Arrival at the Restaurant and introduction.
Chapter 30: Anthony P.O.V
Chapter 31: Alexya in labor and at the hospital.
Chapter 32: Ricardo taking his children on shopping spree.
Chapter 33: The continiuation of Chap 32.
Chapter 34: The test postpone because Clara was feeling unwell.
Chapter 35: Ricardo's proposal to Katherina.
Chap:36 Clara-belle break off the engagement and ties with Alex & his family.
Chap:37 Almost three months later & Ricardo suspect Katherina of cheating.
Chapter:38 Clara-belle and the girls' conversation about Alex.
Chap:39: Clara-belle's P.O.V about regrets but never losing faith.
Chap:40 Ricardo's P.I returned with proof a week after his visit.
Chap 41: Decorating Wallace Brothers Co for the upcoming company party.
Chap 42:Ricardo's visit to Clara-belle & the fall.
Chap 43: Following morning & Ricardo's P.O.V.
Chap 44: Grant giving Alex the news & Conrad having a minor attack.
Chap 45: The Wallace's Christmas with Clara& Ricardo...
Chap 46: Wallace &Taylor's New Year dinner &Ricardo & Clara steal glances.
Chapter 47: Megan's POV and Ricardo's invitation to Special drive-in Movie.
Valentine's Day and back in Florida Sapphire getting ready for her date.
Author's/Note.
Author's/Note
Chapter 49: Flashbacks of 7months ago how we meet.
Part Two: Chapter 50: Megan's family dinner invitation from Ryan.
Part two: 51: Clara-belle's girls' night out & Ricardo & Richard chat.
Part two 52: Clara-belle & Anna setting up a dating profile for Clarissa...
Part two: Chapter 53 Two years later and Emelia Wedding day.
Part Two Chapter 54: Megan's final exam & Megan's POV.
Part two: Chapter 55: Ric's proposal & his surprise birthday party.
Part two: Chapter 56: Megan's final exams results.
Part two: Chapter 57: 1 week later & Megan high school winter ball.
Part-two: Chapter 58 Richard & his grandkids on X-mas shopping spree.
Part-two chapter 59: Christmas morning Wallace & Taylor trading gifts.
Part two:Chapter 60: Two months later and Richard's minor stroke.
Part two:Chapter 61: A few weeks later and Ricardo's & Clara-belle wedding day.
Part two 62: Three months later & Megan twin siblings birthday.
Part two and Chapter 63: Three months later & Megan and Ryan's graduation day.
Chapter 64: Moments and Clara-belle's Perspective.
Part two: Chapter 65: The McLaren's surprise& Richard's and sons heart to heart.
Chapter 66: Epilogue. Ten years later and like father like son.

Chapter 7 Ricardo and Clara'

7.7K 314 4
بواسطة Lucinda_love39

CHAPTER 7.

Clara-belle,  wanted to drive her own car, to lunch  but Ricardo, insisted on driving both herself and him to lunch in his car,  she wanted to drive her own car so that when their lunch was over, she could just drive straight to Megan school and pick her up as plan, and then straight home and as she promise herself no later than today she would be telling Megan the story of her father Ricardo and herself.

If  she wants to meet him, she would let her go ahead and meet him.

"No need for that Miss Tate, we can take my Mercedes-Benz, and after our lunch I could take you home, and I wouldn't worry about your car if I were you, because it will be driven home to you by one of my private drivers, from the premises, so by six thirty tonight you should have it back."

Ricardo told Clara-belle, firmly, getting in his car, Clara, got inside and buckle her seat belt and thank him.

"Thank you very much, Mr Wallace, I really appreciate it." Clara, told him with a smile.

"Oh, Miss Tate, don't mention it, that's nothing OK, and please could you call me Ricardo?."

"OK,  then Ricardo, I will only call you Ricardo on this lunch date is that alright, because you're still my boss."

Clara, told him.

"OK, then, I agree." He  reply as he park the car in the crowded parking lot of the Hard Rock Cafe.

"Well, Ricardo, please call me Claire, OK."

Clara, didn't give him her real name, she just told him a random, starting with the letter 'C' coming out of the car and closing the door.

They, step inside, the cafe together and went to an empty booth, he sat on the right side and she sat on the left side, where a man and a woman in the next booth behind her, was having a very intriguing and interesting conversation, although she didn't hear everything they were saying, but it sounded as if they were plotting a crafty plan because of what she heard the female voice said to the male, it was something interesting.

"I am going to give him a taste of his own medicine, but in the worst way possible, trust me when I'm finished with him, he will be sleeping on the streets of New York City."

That is what Clara, heard her say, but the voice sound so familiar, but Clara, was soon interrupted when the waitress came to take their orders and Ricardo call her fake name.

"Claire,"Claire, are you OK?." He ask politely telling Clara, the waitress was here to take their orders.

"Yes, I'm fine thanks, I was just thinking about my little girl Megan, and how I was going to pick her up from school."

Clara, told him smiling, yes, she lied, but seriously, you didn't expect her to tell him the truth though, about what she just heard.

"I will have a gin&tonic and a beef burger with small fries with extra onions please."  Clara, order.

The waitress, wrote down her order in her small notebook.

"I will have a cappuccino, latte, with large fries."  Ricardo order winking at the waitress, she smiles and left.

"Now,  Ricardo, what was it that you, wanted to discuss with me, here I am."  Clara, ask  politely as she told him the last part.

"Well, about that Claire, I just wanted to discuss, my wedding and re-arranged it and this time properly with two guest lists OK, Michelle, confuse me and I think the best person to sort it out for me was you, since you are my personal assistant now, but first of all you and my fiancee', need to get along first."

"Your fiancee', is a very, stubborn, young woman Ricardo, and I don't like her attitude she needs to drop that attitude and start thinking of other people's feelings too."

Clara, told him seriously.

"Yes Claire, you are, right, I agree with you one hundred percent/%." 

Soon, the waitress, was back with both Clara and Ricardo's, orders, which was filled now, she places Clara, gin&tonic in front of her with her meal, and she did the same for Ricardo too.

"So I told Michelle, not to let what happen in my office this morning happen again or I will be calling off the wedding, the next time she insult, you again, especially in my presence, and so she didn't like it, so that is why she stormed out of my office, like Hurricane Ivan, this morning with nothing more than another insult to you."

"She can go to hell for all I Care!."

"That's what she said then disappear from my office, slamming my door in the process."

Ricardo, told Clara everything, Clara just shook her head as she smiles, reaching for her glass of gin&tonic.

Soon lunch was over, and he took care of the bill, he also kept  his word, and brought  Clara to Megan school after asking her, about her little girl earlier, today at lunch, he told her, he will take her to her school and bring them, home too.

After, both Clara and Ricardo, arrive at Megan school, she got out of the car and got Megan from inside, where she was waiting for her  to come.

"I  am so sorry, darling, but my boss and I had lunch and he insisted on driving his own car so I am afraid I don't have my car yet; but I'll get it later tonight, come on then darling Mr Wallace, is waiting."

Clara-belle, explain everything to her, and told her to hurry because her boss was waiting.

"OK, then mom, and your boss has the same name, like, me is he my daddy?."

Megan  reply, as she asks if Ricardo was her father and as Clara-belle, say no more lies to her.

"Yes, he is darling, but don't say it to him, he doesn't know yet OK can this be our little secret for now my love?."

Clara, told her daughter, seriously, as she asks for it to be a secret between both of them for now.

"I promise, mommy." 

Megan  told Clara-belle, smiling, as she hold onto her hand, they walk back to Ricardo's car.

"Ricardo, this is my pride and joy, life and my world Megan," Megan this is my boss  Ricardo Wallace, but that's Mr Wallace to you darling OK."

Clara, said,  introducing, her daughter, and her father to each other, but she didn't make Ricardo the wiser.

"Nice, to meet you, Mr Wallace." Megan told him with an outstretched, hand.

"The pleasure, is all mine, young lady

its seems  you are very intelligent, just like

your mommy too."

Ricardo told her as they shook, hands, but he has a certain look on his face, which Clara, know way back from college days, it was the look of  uncertainty, realization, surprise and shock, but he tries to hide it but it was too late, she had already seen, the look.

"So Claire, does Megan, have a surname?," and if yes, what is it, may I ask if I'm not asking too much, I don't want to seem like an intruder to you Claire."

He asks.

"Not at all, Ricardo, questions, were made to ask OK, and yes, she certainly does have a surname, but why don't you ask her that and she will tell you."

She told him with a knowing smile.

"Well, Megan, I know I just met you, but I would like to know something and I ask your mom and she told me to ask you and you will tell me, OK, what is your surname?."  He explains as he ask her surname.

"My names are Megan Anna-belle Wallace, so my surname is Wallace, sir." She reply.

"What, Wallace!."

"You mean like, my name too."

He was so shock, he almost pass through the red light, without realizing.

Clara, saw his reactions, which was very obvious but soon Megan and Clara-belle, was home, Clara got out of the car and got Megan, out of the back seat and told Ricardo, thanks and goodbye as she reminded him about her car too.

"See you in the morning, Claire, and bye Megan and take care." Ricardo told Clara and Megan goodbye, and sped off.

Megan and Clara-belle, took their showers, however, separately, Clara, pop some corn, and did homemade vanilla ice cream, and they, both got comfy on the sofa and Clara, tell Megan everything that happened six years ago before she was born and also after her birth.

From Nathaneil's, party, then the mishaps with her dad who kicked her out of the house and disowned her that night,  that same night she got played by Ricardo Wallace, Megan's Dad who just left one note and she never saw him again until, two months ago, when he became her boss.

Six years ago, he was an elusive player, twenty four years old and also a college student, who got her drunk and play her like a game of blackjack, and the note he left Clara showed, it to Megan too....

Votes!

Comments!

Follows!

SHARE!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.3K 645 21
Alexa Richardson was the true definition of tardiness. She lost her job, had an accident, and found herself in a stranger's mansion and in a sticky s...
5 0 1
洋菓子から和菓子まで、種類の多さと手頃な価格、美味しさで消費者の心を掴んできた「シャトレーゼ」。現在はホテルや旅館、スキー場なども展開し、コロナ禍においても業績を伸ばしている。さらに、2019年からプレミアムブランド「YATSUDOKI」を都心に出店。成長を続けられる強さの理由はどこにあるのか。
102 4 1
Oops u have a vagina
2.3M 72.8K 37
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 1. The Summer Bride ****** It all started with a red-haired lit...