New Eyes

By Cowgirl_Dragon

This is the second book the Green series, I hope you like it. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30- final
Chapter 31

Chapter 3

8 2 1
By Cowgirl_Dragon

"Melody, can you stay here with Leaf Storm while I go and speak with Jesse?" I asked bending down to Melodys eyesight level. "Sure" she said running to her bed and jumoing on it with Leaf Storm following. "Okay, I will be back later tonight." I said before heading to the front door. "Is Jesse what you lost years ago, like it says in the legends?" She asked. I thought about the question for a moment. "Yes" I finally answered before exiting the cabin and walking down to the docks. "Ready" Jesse asked as he waited next to his dragon. I nodded, walking over to him and climbing on Flashy with Jesse following. "Where to tonight?" I asked and he chuckled before we shot into the sky to an unknown place.

Once we landed I quickly realized where we are. "Do you remember when we want here?" He asked pulling his shoes off. "The lake where I ran from you, yep, but why here?"(lake above)I asked. "Because this is the same place I saw the fun side of you and now that you've changed back to a free soul I thought we might have some fun." He answered pulling his short off and stepping to next to me. I smiled before grabbing his hand, lacing it with my own, and running to the water. I raised us into the air till we were right above the water, then let our bodies plunge into the water.
I pushed above the water and let out a laugh as Jesse shook his wet hair in the air. He smirked at me before diving into the water and disappearing. I looked under me, before being lifted out the water and in the air. I looked under me to see myself sitting on Jesse's shoulders and him looking up to me. "Now I can do this!" He said before jumping up and bending back making me slam backwards into the water. I held my breath, before resurfacing again and glaring at Jesse. He smirked before I made a large wave of water cars on top of his head. He coughed up water before we both bursted out laughing.
"Wait, I'm getting a message from Leaf Storm." I said before closing my eyes and listening closely.
"Men are here! Trying to get Melody! Come quick!" She alerted and I quickly opened my eyes and reached for my magic. "Melodys in trouble." I quickly told Jesse as I raised us back into the air and shot us back to my cabin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 25.4K 41
Book Two of the Talon series....
251K 13.5K 77
Book 1 and Book 2
3.4K 293 21
Second book in the Creasan series.
5.2K 257 31
I cant say shit...u just have to read book one and two and then this one, Book 1: Revenge: As She Lay Book 2: Revenge: After Death