lights. + myg

jiminieral द्वारा

❝What the fuck are you doing to my house?❞ When a Christmas-loving, innocent and outgoing girl decorates the... अधिक

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue

18

12.1K 677 170
jiminieral द्वारा

18
KIM JIYEON

When I look back, the last time I had been to work was a whole week ago - that was the night I was walking back home and decided to decorate Yoongi's house. I felt bad for taking a week off for no particular reason, so I decided to go back today. 

As soon as school had finished, Yoongi drove us home. "Get out," I told him.

"Why?" He was confused.

"I need to change, duh!"

He groaned and stepped out. I immediately through my clothes off, and rummaged through my clothes for something smart and formal to wear.

School and work were two completely different things. I would wear whatever I want to school, whereas I'd wear heels and skirts to work. I guess it just made me feel more mature.

I hurriedly found a black skirt which reached four inches above my knee, and a white and black stripey button-up blouse.

I re-tied my hair back after combing through it a few times and grabbed my large side bag, which I filled with my necessities like my laptop, phone charger, etc.

Quickly, I called out to Yoongi. "I'm going to work! Bye-eeee!"

"Wait, wait!" He said. I stopped to turn around and look at him.

"What?"

"I'll drive you." He offers.

"Are you sure? I'm fine to walk it."

"But you're wearing a skirt and it's cold." He glances at my legs and blushes, looking away.

"Okay, if you insist," I grin.

When we arrived, there were three huge letters printed across the top of the tall building: MIN.

Personally, I hated how bright the light was, but Mr. Min was rich and was well-known. Anyone would recognise the sign instantly.

"Well, pick me up at eight, okay? I only have a short shift today. I'll be sure to say hi to your dad." I smirk and walk into the building, seeing a glaring Yoongi behind me.

When I get in, the warm air hits me, and I sigh in relief.

"Miss Kim! You're back!" Shin Hye, the overly-caring secretary says as she greets me with a warm smile.

"Hey, Shin Hye. Nice to see you, it's been a week! We have lots to catch up on." I laugh. She had always been the one to know the all the gossip in MIN.

"But not now, maybe afterwards. I've got some work to do," I say and smile at her again as she waves goodbye.

"Jiyeon, is that you?" A familiar voice says.

I whip my head around and a huge grin becomes plastered on to my face. "Joohyun! I missed you so much!" I run to hug her.

"Yah, Jiyeon! Why did you take a week off? It felt so long! I was so bored, Wonho kept bugging me!"

"Speaking of Wonho, where is he? I missed that guy too." I say.

"He's in his usual office today - next to yours. They finally fixed his lights." She grinned.

"I'm going to go find him, see you later."

"Sure, sure. Now go on, you have work to catch up on." She says, walking into her office.

I walk into the elevator and click the eighteenth floor. It annoyed me that Mr. Min assigned me to a floor so high up, especially because it took ages in the elevator. Almost the entire inside of the building walls were made of glass, apart from the offices, because there could be private meetings going on. It always gave me the creeps because I felt like I would fall down, especially from the eighteenth floor.

"Going up. Door's are closing, please step away from the doors." The elevator speakers said.

It was only me in the elevator, so I checked my appearance in the mirror before stepping out when the door's opened after what seemed like years.

I greeted some of the other intern's as I walked up to my office. I decided to check in on Wonho first.

I knocked on the door, to which the door handle turned a green light, which meant he was giving access for me to come in. I turned it slowly and slinked in.

"Wonho!" I say, running up to him and hugging him.

"Ugh, you." He joked and pulled me in for another hug, ruffling my hair.

I pouted, "Yah, I just fixed that!"

He grinned cheekily, "Well, I don't care." I glared at him. "And by the way, what happened to your apartment? I saw on the news. Are you okay? Where are you staying?"

"I'm okay, don't worry. I'm staying at my friend's house - he's really nice."

"He? You're living with a guy?" He questions, raising his eyebrows.

"Ugh," I groaned. "That's literally what everyone's reaction in school was like. There are no romantic feelings involved! I just needed a place to stay, so he helped me out! Min lives with her parents, so that would be too awkward anyway." I explained.

"Riggghhht," He says.

"Shut up!" I smack his arm but he just laughs.

"I'll go get coffee for us. You go do your work."

Everyone had their own office but it was in pairs, so I could see what Wonho was doing through the glass wall and he could see what I was doing. I guess it felt less awkward that way, seeing as I've known him for a long time - almost three years. We only occasionally pulled the curtains to uncover our side of the office, because we didn't really have anything to hide. Our window between the glass wall was usually open too, so we could speak to each other, because as I said before the walls were all soundproof.

I finally sat down at my desk and got out my laptop - even though they gave us computers, I ended up doing some of my homework when I had some free time.

Wonho soon came back with two coffee's. He slid mine over the ledge of the window. "Thanks." I say.

"No problem."

When it was about seven in the evening, a knock sounded at my door. The door opened by itself without me having to click the access button, which only meant it was one person.

"Mr. Min," I bowed when he walked in.

"Ah, Jiyeon. I see you're working hard. It must have been a hard week for you, losing all your belongings and all. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, thank you. How about yourself?"

"I'm as great as ever. I just wanted to know, where are you staying for the moment? We need to change your address."

I bite my lip. Was I supposed to tell him? It's not like I can weave my way out of this.

But Yoongi said he doesn't see his dad often - does he even know his address? I tell him the address without mentioning his name. He nods and walks out. I guess he really didn't know.

I already couldn't wait to finish work.

a/n:
if you're wondering why i used wonho's stage name, its because i didnt want to confuse everyone with two hoseoks lmao

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Crazy. SHINEite द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

102K 4.7K 30
•Name : Park Jimin •Sex : Male •Age : 21 •Behaviour : Bipolar. Gets angry if something annoys him. Do not disturb him when he is doing something. Beh...
3.6K 129 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
289K 10.4K 42
CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You came here and seduced me. ❜❜ In which a prince gets involved with one of the peasants. Copyright © 2018-20 re6ret [a...
1.7M 40.6K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...