Stained Glass (Zayn Fanfic)

By Ohmycarrotsitskevin

Zayn wasn't the type of person to fall in love. He adored his occasional one night stands, but he was conten... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

Stained Glass (Zayn Fanfic)

5K 38 1
By Ohmycarrotsitskevin

Zayn wasn't the type of person to fall in love.

He adored his occasional one night stands, but he was content being a bachelor.

Not like he had much of a choice, since he was involved in a massive gang called 'the obscure'. It's cliche, yeah, but hey, he didnt name it.

When Zayn runs across Anna at a hotel pool, he thinks of her as only another fit girl. But she radiates innocence...and draws Zayn in.

But he can't have her- the obscure's leader wants her.

Despite this, Zayn takes measures to the extreme. He finds himself wanting to protect her beautiful innocence....but will he take it to far?

Anna makes Zayn want to change the way he is. She makes him want to shed his dark past and intimidating outlook on life.

She makes Zayn want to love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRAILER FOR THIS FANFIC linked in the sidebar :) .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 368 41
Since Zayn came to London, he had been the outsider. He was alone. Until he meets a girl, who knows how to reach out and touch his heart. She helps h...
31.5K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning โš ๏ธ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
170K 9.8K 31
Things in Zayn's life haven't ever gone exactly as he planned and as a result, he's forced to move back home and face the facts: It just wasn't meant...
2.3M 49.9K 38
As my eyes landed on her; I immediately know where she belongs too. She is the one, I'm looking for. No doubt her sexy figure, blue orbs which just s...