The Girl From Four - Finnick...

Por peach_y

Winning the games once was easy, winning them again against your best friend - thats the hard part Mรกs

A/N
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two

chapter eleven

5.1K 151 25
Por peach_y

"The suit is water proof so im expecting water" our trainer mumbled, leading me towards the glass tube that I remembered from my last games.
"See you on the outside...or not I guess" well now I feel alot better. This is why I dislike my trainer.
The seel closed and the tube sent me upwards, the bright light of the sun, almost blinding me. I was standing on a platform in the middle of water, the cornucopia in the middle, on an island. I frantically looked around to try to find Finnick, or at least Katniss. In my panic I found Peeta, who was also looking for Katniss - I assumed.
"Let the 75 hunger games...commence And may the odds, ever be in your favour" Shivers went down my back at the mention of that phrase.
"30...29...28..27" as I looked harder, I found Katniss, and for a second, we exanged worried looks.
"5...4...3...2...1..." the gong went off and for a second time froze. I quickly dove into the water and began to swim towards one of the rocky mounds that lead towards the large cornucopia. I hoisted myself up onto the rocks and began running towards the cornucopia. As I was running, being slightly cautious of the rocky, uneven ground I heard grunting behind me, as if someone else was running behind me. I heard them gaining on me, getting closer every step I took. Without thinking I quickly dived into the water and began swimming again towards the cornucopia. I could hear my attacker gaining on me again, splashing loudly and grunting words I could bearly hear. Eventually I made my way to the cornucopia, I quickly began to hoist myself up onto the ground when I was suddenly ripped down by a force from behind me.
"Think you are getting away that easy?" My body froze when I saw my attacker, Gloss from one. I was about to die in the first minuets of the games. I wished I could say goodbye to my sister. I wish I could protect her.
"(Y/N)! IM COMING (Y/N)!" I heard Finnick screaming, running towards me with a trident in his hands. I was about to scream back when I was ripped under the water, being pulled deeper under and deeper under the water. Someone was trying to drown me and there was nothing I could do. I turned around so now I was facing my attacker, I quickly began thrashing around in the water, making gloss lose his grip around me. I quickly grasped for his neck and began chocking him. I wasn't the strongest but I could hurt someone if I really try. I could see gloss struggling to breath and we both knew he was done. I let go of my victim and watched him float to the surface. I quickly tried to swim to the top, but my energy was getting low, I was finding hard to even keep myself up. My lungs needed air. I saw blackness coming in. Was I about to die. Thats when it all faded to black.

A/N
Ohhhhh cliff hanger (kinda). You guessed it, another shit chapter.
Bye m8
~N

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

3.4K 19 31
Imagine you were told that you were going to be reaped and put into a game where you have to kill 23 other people from different Districts while othe...
153K 2.8K 65
Pretty much says it all in the title
187 15 7
๐“›๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท, ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“–๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท! The key to the games is feeding int...
23.8K 1.2K 12
You are dead blablabla, you are friend with the protagonist and you cause randomness that's it