New Eyes

By Cowgirl_Dragon

This is the second book the Green series, I hope you like it. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30- final
Chapter 31

Chapter 1

23 4 2
By Cowgirl_Dragon

"Fern! Get up!" A voice shouted in my ear. I jumped up not without slamming my foot into my waker. I opened my eyes, when theu focused on my waker I noticed who it was. "Daniel!! You should know to never wake me up!!" I hissed helping him back into his feet. "Jesse wanted you and it was my turn to wake you, so I had to wake you someway." He said rubbing his cheek where I must have hit him, and there was a large bruise already forming on it. "Whatever, now get out so I can change!" I commanded and he rushed out.
I sighed walking into my bathroom reaching my hands to my toes. I touched the floor then slowly brought my hands above my head making my sleep wear change into a new outfit. My hair was let loose against my back and my eyes still looked the same. (Picture of outfit above)
I grabbed my sword and ran out the cabin to see Leaf Storm ready with her saddle on. I put my sword in its holder and climbed in the saddle. Grabbing the reins and whipping them, Leaf Storm jetted into the sky and towords Jesse's castle.
I ran in the building and to the castle and to the meeting room. When I reached it I clamed my senses and walked in as if I wasn't just running. Jesse looked over to me and smiled, getting up from his thrown and walking to me. "Nice of you to join us" he said giving me a quick pack on the lips. I smiled before looking past him to a little girl standing awkwardly in the room. She looked up to me and my body froze. "H....hi...... Fe.....rn" she stuttered looking at me and lowering her head to me in a respectful way. Jesse looked between me and her confused before looking at me with curious eyes. "Jesse can I have a moment alone with her?" I asked with pleading eyes. He frowned before nodding and walking out the room.
Once we was gone I ran to the little girls side and bent down on my knees to get face. I needed to prove my suspensions so I moved her hair behind her ear and gasped. "How?" I asked with trembeling hands. "I survived the war, my parents and I moved far from the others so we wouldn't get caught." She exsplained stepping back. I looked to her face and smiled. "Where are your parents?" I asked trying to change the subject. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, wrong move. "They....... were taken..... by...... hunters." She cryed leaning her head on my shoulder. I let her cry a little while processing the words.
I then pulled her from my shoulder and wiped away her tears with my tumbs. "Lisen to me, I will get the men who took your parents, I promise, but right now we need to talk to Jesse. He isn't like me and you but he knows of our kind and we can trust him. I promise nothing will happen to you as long as I live." I promised and she nodded in agreement.
"How did you find me?" I asked. "I followed the light" she anwsered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 293 21
Second book in the Creasan series.
175 0 50
It's the second book and let me just tell you a lot of things happen.
153 7 16
Just a random story P.S. book 1 is in Webnovel book 2 is in softcopy. Will post it after i finish editing.
598K 25.4K 41
Book Two of the Talon series....