The Man Of My Dreams! (Editin...

By LovelySacrifice

Vianna has had dreams about Demitri for as long as she can remember. on her eighteenth birthday he shows up... More

The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 1
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 2
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 3
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 4
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 5
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 6
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 7
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 8
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 9
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 11
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 12
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 13
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 14
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 15
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 16
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 17
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 18
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 19
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 20
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 21
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 22
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 23
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 24
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 25
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 26
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 27
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 28: Final Chapter!
The Man Of My Dreams!: 29 (EPILOGUE)

The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 10

5.8K 100 4
By LovelySacrifice

I started laughing, i mean laughing my ass off. i got plenty of stares from people just looking at me. at one point i was laughing so hard i dropped to the floor and began holding my stomach sue to the pain, of laughing. after about a minute i stoop up and composed myself.

i looked over at Josh, "seriously, that's your soul mate"

he looked at me disappointed "what, why are you laughing"

i giggled again, i was so scared about Lexie liking Josh way to much, and he would let her down then she would get mad he didn't like her, and this would all be my fault because i knew josh had a soul mate. i felt very guilty, i had thought about canceling their date all day. that is until josh saw his soul mate walking towards us, wearing purple. i laugh again, i had set up my best friend with her soul mate. wow how....  ironic.

i smiled at Lexie walked up to us giving me a weird look. then she looked at Josh and she immediately smiled, i coughed "josh, this is my best friend Lexie"

his face lit up when he looked at her, he also had the silliest grin on his face. i was happy. i coughed again trying to make my presence know because Lexie and josh were in a love bubble and were oblivious to every one and every thing around them. i was happy, this worked out better than i thought it would, i was thinking way to negatively today. "um, well i guess ill leave you two love birds alone"

that's when they looked away from each other and looked at me, they both looked a little embarrassed, and pink. i smiled "bye."

before i could step away Josh hugged me and whispered in my ear so that only i could hear "thank you so much"

i whispered back, "everyone deserves to be happy"

then i pulled away and walked toward the gate at the front of the school, i had barely stepped out when a car pulled up rights next to me, the car door opened. i see Vanessa sitting down inside.

"get in" she said looking at me with a completely bored expression.

i scowled but got in anyways, then i smiled. "so wheres your sister"

he looked over at me "she going to meet us at the restaurant. she thought it would be better to be in a public place."

i let out a sigh of relief and smiled, i don't think im in danger. hopefully.

we pulled up to this restaurant named 'Paullies' i smiled, it looked like a diner from the sixties. it was very pretty. we entered and when to sit in an isolated booth. while walking to the booth i stared at the amazing decor, Vanessa noticed and smirked.

"the owner is a vampire, he opened this shop in the late fifties, and it hasnt changed much since."

i smiled, "that's so cool"

when we got to the booth a was shocked, there was a lady there, flirtatiously smiling at a waiter. upon seeing us enter she spoke, "my friends are here, ill call you later: she smiled giving him a flirty smile.

a wide variety of words popped into my head at that time, the one i liked the most were.

stupid, deceiving, conniving, back stabbing, son of a b.....

i decided to play nicely, i approached her and smiled, "hi, I'm Vianna"

she extended her hand i shook it.

she smiled at me, "hi Vianna, I'm Valery. but I'm sure you already know that. I'm sure demitriwouldn't keep anything from you"

i smiled, the word began to pop up again but i ignored them, and i ignored the dirty look Vanessa was giving me, what surprised me was that Valery was smiling. somethings going on.

i looked at Valery, she had no resemblance to Vanessa besides the pale white skin, Valery had long brown hair and emerald green eyes. they looked like opposites which made me wonder if they were even related.

i looked at her "um yea ive heard of you. its very nice to meet you"

she glared at me "like wise"

that's when i sat down in front of her, Vanessa sat down to my right.

i have to admit, i was a little scared, but not enough to back out.

we ordered and as the waiter left i turned to Valery, "im not trying to be rude but we've made small talk. can you get to the point of this meeting"

she smiled, "wow you get straight to the point dont you"

i smiled "why beat around the bush"

she smiled as well exposing her fangs, "i have a proposition. im a very attractive woman as you have already noticed" i forced a smile knowing i wouldn't be apple to beat her to a bloody pulp, at least not here. she continued, "i am going to marry one day but u will only marry someone that is equal to me in looks and power, that's why demitri is the perfect choice for me. i dont believe a person must be with their soul mates, i would rather Mary and have benefits than for something as silly as love."

i smiled to myself, shes just mad demitri loved me and not her.

she continued, "my proposition is that you have to reject demitri. you have have to tell him that you don't love him, break his heart like he broke mine......"

i smirked, "but what you guys hasnt wasnt love, he never loved you. so if you convinced your self that you loved him and broke your heart, well that means your delusional."

our food had arrived and i was still looking into her eyes smiling, i could notice the anger in her eyes, she was mad because of what i said.

she sighed, "you never listened to the last part of my proposition"

i smiled and waited for her to speak, "well if you do this i will spare your life, your families, and your friends. especially that dear Lexie...." i froze. stupid Vanessa was probably telling her all of this. "Vianna what you do not understand is that it is fairly easy for me to get rid of you if i felt like it. it would only take a matter of seconds. your human and very disposable.and not just that, if i cant have Dmitri no one will"

i gulped, oh shit. i knew i shouldnt of come. i smiled. "i'll think about it"

Valery smiled back and took a bite of her steak, "i knew you would see it my way"

i stood up to leave, "i never said i saw it your way. i said i would think about it. you have nothing on me. anyways its was nice meeting you. bye" and i walked away. as soon as i stepped out of the diner i began walking over to demitri's play, it was only a couple of blocks away.

when i got to his apartment building i started crying, by the time i got to his apartment floor i tear marks all over my cheeks, and occasionaly i would feel tears stream down my face again. i tried to stop so that demitri wouldnt notice but it was difficult. my face was probably red and puffy from crying anyways. 

i knocked on his door and he immediately opened up, he was standing there, wearing a Grey T-shirt and black sweat pants. looking at him, i thought he still looked amazing even like this. i looked up at his eyes, they looked clouded and mad. i run to him and wrap my arms around his torso. 

and without warning i begin to cry again. i don't say anything he just holds me close, he carries me to the couch and i sat on his lap while he rocks me. i don't know when it happened but i fell asleep in demitri's arms.

when i wake up i was in his room and hes was hugging me to his chest. i looked up at his face, hes sleeping, he looked so beautiful. i sighed i don't want to give him up but Valery seems like the kind of person who is used to having her way. im scared, i dont want to lose him but what if she does harm my family is it possible that she would actually kill then. Lexie is probably safe now, she has Josh.

i looked up to demitri's bed side table i laughed, it was ten o clock in the morning.  we had school, and neither of us had gone. i know when i go back to school Vanessa and Lexie will both be wondering were i am.

i sighed and i felt demitri move, i looked up to his face as he opened his eyes. i smiled, he had the most beautiful eyes. he looked down at me and kissed my for head.

he sighed, "i know this is none of my business, and that you probably do not want to tell me. but why were you crying V"

i closed my eyes and sighed, i did not want to begin crying, last night i felt as though my tears would never stop coming.

i looked up at him i put my hand on his cheek "i love you Demitri, no matter what happens i want you to know that"

he looked down at me with a worried expression, "this feels as though your going to break up with me"

i pulled away from him and sat on his bed, i was looking down at my hands. i opened my my mouth to say something but Josh suddenly walked in.

"im in love with Lexie. shes my soul mate i just know it." he smiled

 i looked up at him and smiled "im very happy for you Josh, do you know when you'll tell her. please, PLEASE! do it gently. you almost gave me a heart attack when you told me"

he frowned and looked at the way in which demitri and i were sitting. "whats wrong"

i frowned and looked away from him. he sighed "V this is probably not the best time to say this but did you know vampires have super hearing."

i looked up at him confused, why would i care "okay.." i said slowly trying to think of what he was telling me. he came over to me and spoke loudly enough for demitri to hear as well.

"well yesterday after u asked Lexie what she wanted to go she said she wanted to follow this car, we followed it and got to a Diner, i don't remember the name but i think it was 'Poullies". i don't know. the name was stupid"

he let me go and looked at me "well we sat down on a booth and i noticed something weird there were these females having this..... ..... ..... weird conversation in the booth next to mine." he stared at me and looked down into my eyes, i noticed that demitri looked sad, and uneasy.

"do you want me to continue or will you tell demitri what happened yesterday" i hugged him this time.

"im glad you were there to listen, but i dont think i can tell him without crying. can you tell him" 

he sighed and pulled away from me.

he looked towards demitri, "well this young lady over here" he said looking at me "went and had dinner with Vanessa and Valery yesterday" demitri looked at me hurt, i could see he felt like i didn't trust him enough to tell him, but i didn't tell him because i thought it would be ok if i went alone. i frowned.

josh continued "long story short Valery said that if V didn't break your heart and leave you like you left her she would kill V, her family and friends. and lastly she said that if she couldn't have you dem, no one could."

he finished and demitri came to me and hugged me, really hard. "demitri, i cant breath" i choked 

he pulled away and smiled, "V you don't ever have to go through any of this alone. i will always be here for you, no matter what the circumstances are."

i smiled and kissed him lightly on his lips, "thanks Demitri"

he smiled at me then tuned his head so that i wouldn't be able to see the anger in his thoughts. i suddenly heard a voice in my head that said 'im going to kill Valery, no one can threaten V"

i giggled, that was Demitri's voice how odd, i looked at him and said "murdering Valery isnt going to make anything better, if anything its going to make things worse."

he furrowed his brows and stared at me in confusion "i didnt say that out loud" 

i giggled again "nope, i heard it in my head. it was pretty odd"

he continued to stare at me with a confused look, "that's weird, ive never heard of a human being able to hear their vampire soul mates thoughts" he looked away from me "that is odd"

i smiled, 

"well then lets try it again. say something in your head and i'll see if i can hear it."

he stared at me, and at one point he said 'i love you vianna' i was staring at him, i smiled.

"i love you too" he smiled and started laughing..

i smiled, and asked "hey demitri, is this new because i never remember being able to hear your thoughts"

his response is picking me up and sitting me on his lap. he's sitting in the middle of the bed, leaning against the wall. he brings his face down to mine. our lips are barely touching, and when he speaks our lips touch,

"mmmm, i kinds like it. its going to make talking to you a lot easier at school."

i smiled, "hey demitri did you know josh had found his soul mate?"

he looked at me and smirks "yea but he said he didn't even know her name"

i giggled "i accidentally set them up"

he looks at me and chuckles "well im happy you did, whats her name?"

i giggled again, "its Lexie. you know what i think im going to call you Dem too. demitri's to long"

he smiles again but then starts laughing hysterically, i pout and ask him "whats so funny"

he kisses me on the lips and says "well, now if you turn vampire you'll have your best friend with you."

i kiss him and smile "that is so tempting"

then he kisses me and pushes me down to the bed, he lucks my bottom lip and i open my mouth happy. i feel his tongue in my mouth feeling the most delicate parts of my mouth. at one point my tongue starts to caress his tongue, but before we get carried away demitri pulls back, "so when is he going to tell her?"

i smile "i have no idea, but i want to be there for her"

i lay my head on his chest and drift off to sleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mmmm, im not sure i like this chapter that much. i might rewrite it. MIGHT! :)

  Vote comment !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8.2K 17
Highest rank: #9 in ChickLit 11.22.2016, #1 - socialstatus She is the heiress. He is her father's protégé. She is arranged to be married. Women will...
3.7M 153K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
76.1K 2.8K 29
How could an Executive fall for his secretary? Chelsea was becoming curiouser and curiouser. All the girls in the company were swooning over the new...
833K 24.7K 29
"When you've the nerve to name me a womanizer, I won't hesitate to call you something inappropriate. Darling, clear it now, am I a womanizer or are y...